A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

He's now trying to deny that he blatantly called Tupac a "dead idiot" twice,

By quoting myself calling Tupac a "dead idiot," I'm denying calling Tupac a "dead idiot"?

I'm beginning to think this thread is a bit cruel. You shouldn't be this mean to the feeble-minded.

The initial comment I made was in response to your accusations that guys like me (a half-Korean) and Gene Kim (a Korean) are apparently racist in America
I didn't insinuate that anyone was racist because they had Korean roots.

Of course, it's just another UGC lie for the stack.

You then jumped on this post, quoted my reference to Tupac, and called him "another dead idiot".
So now you admit no one was ragging on Tupac before you brought him up, as I pointed out earlier.

Thanks for admitting that you lied. Confession is good for the soul, they say.

"I DID USE THOSE WORDS, BUT" -Ransom

I did use those words, but

. . . but I was paraphrasing UGC's many claims to have "black friends," as documented previously in this thread.

Yet another lie from UGC, by misdirection.

It's something, isn't it, that you don't even have to look outside a thread started to document UGC's lies, to find new examples of UCC's lies.

You just start the thread, and along comes UGC, and he lies, and lies, and lies...

I could care less about UGC claiming that he called schools/churches. It's a farce anyways. Nothing was said to smear anyone. He can do whatever he wants with me as an Admin. I have thick skin.

Let it be known...
We will NOT tolerate this kind of behavior with any other poster. It is unethical and can negatively impact our forum through an unjustified DMCA takedown fight.
You may invite other people/institutions who have been mentioned on this forum to participate if you feel there has been slander.
We will not allow you to bully other posters in this manner.
You will NOT control discussions by making wild claims that you are following up with non-involved participants.

Yeah no one is listening to your zero-experience opinion of what the ghetto is, you thought Tupac was K-Pop.

You also claimed everyone from "the streets" were drug addicts and drunks, despite the fact that in upper-class areas (I've lived in both) the spoiled rich kids there do more drugs (expensive ones) and drinking than "the streets" you were referring to.

You are clearly a discriminating, racist ignoramus who has no clue what he's talking about yet want to go around making fake accounts to try and call others racist. Look in the mirror.
Another complete fabrication brought to you by the liars at Underground Church. Now for the facts. Tmjbog made the point that to say all black people have to like Tupac is as racist as saying all asian people have to like K-pop. Original statement below.

1592063566638.png

It's something, isn't it, that you don't even have to look outside a thread started to document UGC's lies, to find new examples of UCC's lies.

You just start the thread, and along comes UGC, and he lies, and lies, and lies...
I've noticed that. It is easier that way. You don't have to go out and copy and paste all of lies in-just let him speak.

So now you admit no one was ragging on Tupac before you brought him up
Can you read? Post #37 in this thread:

I said the famous Calvinist Lordship Salvation preacher made an ignorant jab at "Heaven having a Ghetto", really ragging on Tupac and one of his most famous and well-known works asking God if there's a Ghetto in heaven, and in other songs asking God if there's a place for people like him in Heaven, "for a real G".

You then immediately jumped on my post and called Tupac "another dead idiot". Twice. Then you tripled down. Then you admitted it again in this very thread. And now in that same thread, 15 minutes later, you're actually trying to deny it.

lies, and lies, and lies...
Lol.gif

Now for the facts.
. . . Wow that has literally just been debunked in this very thread.

No one is listening to you. You've literally tried to changed your own identity multiple times on this forum in just the past week or so.

Can you read?
I can read timestamps.

I called him a "dead idiot" four hours after you dropped his name. (Of course, you lied and said I did so "immediately"--so thank you for documenting another one of your own lies.)

No one was ragging on Tupac before then--the last time his name even got mentioned on this forum was 2016.

Anyone who wants to, could have found this out for themselves with a simple search.

And now in that same thread, 15 minutes later, you're actually trying to deny it.

You're just lying, again. I've never denied Tupac was a dead idiot.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that calling Tupac a dead idiot is the only thing I've ever said about Tupac in my entire life. Even in 1996 or earlier, when he was still a live idiot.

Can you read? Post #37 in this thread:

I said the famous Calvinist Lordship Salvation preacher made an ignorant jab at "Heaven having a Ghetto", really ragging on Tupac and one of his most famous and well-known works asking God if there's a Ghetto in heaven, and in other songs asking God if there's a place for people like him in Heaven, "for a real G".

You then immediately jumped on my post and called Tupac "another dead idiot". Twice. Then you tripled down. Then you admitted it again in this very thread. And now in that same thread, 15 minutes later, you're actually trying to deny it.
Accept Tupac no longer lived in the ghetto. Did he ever see a song and ask if there was a place in heaven for those in 2.5 million dollar mansions? This is the point of the preacher saying there would be no ghettos in heaven. The ghetto is where you live because you have no other options. As soon as a person can get out they typically do.

1592064286720.png

. . . Wow that has literally just been debunked in this very thread.

No one is listening to you. You've literally tried to changed your own identity multiple times on this forum in just the past week or so.
My original post is there along with your fictitious version.

John 8:44

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Accept Tupac no longer lived in the ghetto.
*Except

Keep digging yourself deeper. You two are the biggest racist ignoramuses on these forums.

Keep in mind, folks, these are the same 2 deceptive freaks (Ransom is constantly talking about sex as an Admin on this "Christian" Forum) who were trying to go around accusing Pastors of being racist. Now look at them!

God has a sense of humor. What goes around comes around, and the truth comes out.

UGC is blowing the lid wide open on this little scam operation of a "Fundamental Baptist" forum.
That's what you guys get, trying to misrepresent all those Baptist Churches / Colleges, attacking Pastors.
Game Over. UGC has arrived to clean house.

I could care less about UGC claiming that he called schools/churches.
Another lie. How many have you wracked up in this thread alone now, FSSL?

UGC never called any schools/churches. We know certain members from some of them, and we talk with them from time to time.

Add that to the long list so far:
Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 9.26.36 AM.png

FSSL is like the DJ Khaled of lies. "Another one."