A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

I didn't insinuate that anyone was racist because they had Korean roots.
Lol oh really?

Remember, both of you were the ones who started following people around harassing them and calling them racists, not UGC.

Then tmjbog made racist comments about not just Asian individuals, but the entire Asian community as a whole, all Asians.

You then rushed in to defend his statements,
as you always do, with no exceptions anywhere on this forum.

For people not wanting to wade through 3+ pages of sludge to find out what a scumbag UGC is, here is a compendium of UGC's lies, as documented on this thread, to date:

1. Claimed tmjbog called Tupac a "dead idiot." (That was me.)
  2. Said I claimed to have "black friends." (I was, in fact, paraphrasing his frequent boasts about his many black friends.)
  3. Claimed Someone (tmjbog, presumably) called Tupac "K-Pop." (I suppose we could chalk this one up to UGC being too dumb to recognize analogies.)
  4. Claimed I was "ragging" on Tupac, when no one had mentioned Tupac on the forum in 4+ years.
  5. Doubled down on the above lie, regarding my calling Tupac a "dead idiot." (Which was hours later--so it rmains true that no one was ragging on Tupac when UGC claims someone was ragging on Tupac.)

(As an aside, UGC has wasted a whole lot of hot air complaining that I'm disrespecting Tupac. Almost as much as he has complaining that I'm disrespecting Dead Petey. UGC has some really low-budget messiahs, if you ask me. But I digress.)
  6. Claimed Peter Ruckman and Gene Kim are not racists (before pulling the "half-Korean" card and forgiving Ruckman for his non-existent racism.)
  7. Contacted churches or colleges represented on our forums, who supposedly thanked him for exposing the FFF. (No reason to believe this actually happened.)
  8. Called tmjbog [Calvinist|Catholic|random label], then calls tmjbog "identity-changing."
  9. Claimed I tried to deny I called Tupac a dead idiot. (Yes, even more hot air wasted on this talentless clown.)
  10. Claimed I insinuated UGC and Gene Kim were racist because they were of Korean descent. (Never said any such thing.)
  11. Doubled down on claiming tmjbog called (sigh) Tupac "K-Pop."
  12. Claimed tmjbog said "everyone from the streets" were drug addicts and drunks.
  13. Tripled down on the whole tiresome Tupac thing. Intentionally missing my point is just another lie.

Lol oh really?

Remember, both of you were the ones who started following people around harassing them and calling them racists, not UGC.

Then tmjbog made racist comments about not just Asian individuals, but the entire Asian community as a whole, all Asians.

I see. And what part of this drivel is me saying Gene Kim or you are racist because of your Korean roots?

That's right . . . none. Because you're a liar.

Lol oh really?

Another lie the "entire asian community" or "all asians". Truth was I was referring to the asian communities I've been around in 3 or 4 states of mostly of Asians from one particular country. As a whole these communities were blatantly racist against black people in a way I don't think I've ever personally witnessed in a white community. I certainly am not qualified to say this applies to all asians or the entire asian community.

Another lie. How many have you wracked up in this thread alone now, FSSL?

UGC never called any schools/churches. We know certain members from some of them, and we talk with them from time to time.

Ahhh... so just pure malicious hearsay.

1. Claimed tmjbog called Tupac a "dead idiot." (That was me.)
  2. Said I claimed to have "black friends." (I was, in fact, paraphrasing his frequent boasts about his many black friends.)
  3. Claimed Someone (tmjbog, presumably) called Tupac "K-Pop." (I suppose we could chalk this one up to UGC being too dumb to recognize analogies.)
  4. Claimed I was "ragging" on Tupac, when no one had mentioned Tupac on the forum in 4+ years.
  5. Doubled down on the above lie, regarding my calling Tupac a "dead idiot." (Which was hours later--so it rmains true that no one was ragging on Tupac when UGC claims someone was ragging on Tupac.)

(As an aside, UGC has wasted a whole lot of hot air complaining that I'm disrespecting Tupac. Almost as much as he has complaining that I'm disrespecting Dead Petey. UGC has some really low-budget messiahs, if you ask me. But I digress.)
  6. Claimed Peter Ruckman and Gene Kim are not racists (before pulling the "half-Korean" card and forgiving Ruckman for his non-existent racism.)
  7. Contacted churches or colleges represented on our forums, who supposedly thanked him for exposing the FFF. (No reason to believe this actually happened.)
  8. Called tmjbog [Calvinist|Catholic|random label], then calls tmjbog "identity-changing."
  9. Claimed I tried to deny I called Tupac a dead idiot. (Yes, even more hot air wasted on this talentless clown.)
  10. Claimed I insinuated UGC and Gene Kim were racist because they were of Korean descent. (Never said any such thing.)
  11. Doubled down on claiming tmjbog called (sigh) Tupac "K-Pop."
  12. Claimed tmjbog said "everyone from the streets" were drug addicts and drunks.
  13. Tripled down on the whole tiresome Tupac thing. Intentionally missing my point is just another lie.
Holy cow! He made a list of 13 lies just to avoid the obvious.

Would you like to know a common tactic investigators use? They make a specific accusation and then shut up and wait to see how the person responds. If they simply reject it by providing a simple explanation, everyone knows they are probably innocent. However, if they fabricate a labyrinth of complex points woven together in a desperate scramble to explain the simple away, they are certainly guilty.

Let's keep it simple, shall we folks?

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 9.43.17 AM.png

Lol oh really?

I said Ruckman was racist which is easily verifiable and I said this guy is racist:

"My whole point is to simply show that Ruckman is not a “spiteful racist” for teaching about Biblical segregation and criticizing social race mixers, who teach contrary to the will of God."
Gene Kim

I said Ruckman
Now someone brings up Ruckman again.

Are you beginning to see it, folks?

The textbook, repetitive, smear campaign behavior?

Why don't you talk about something else besides Ruckman for once in your entire lives.

Oh, that's right. Because that's your entire mission here.

And now that the point's been made (UGC is an established, chronic liar), I'm out. By all means continue.

Now someone brings up Ruckman again.

Are you beginning to see it, folks?

The textbook, repetitive, smear campaign behavior?

Why don't you talk about something else besides Ruckman for once in your entire lives.

Oh, that's right. Because that's your entire mission here.
You know Ruckman always claimed that the entire world accept his little band of cultists were out to smear him too.

Is it throwing a huge-text temper tantrum
What, you mean this big marker I'm using to highlight FFF's smear campaign operation against all those Baptist Churches / Colleges and Pastors?
1592067082172.png
That's not a temper tantrum, son. That's justice.

What, you mean this big marker I'm using to highlight FFF's smear campaign operation against all those Baptist Churches / Colleges and Pastors?
View attachment 1266
That's not a temper tantrum, son. That's justice.
You should try to make it to church tomorrow. It might do you some good.

You know Ruckman always claimed that the entire world
Look! Look! He's still talking about Ruckman!

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RUCKMAN.
IT'S CLEARLY "A PLACE TO CHRONICLE LIES ABOUT UGC"

Calm down and stick to the topic.

Exposed as the lying, racist troll you are is more what it is.

Ransom, would you like to explain to everyone here why you, as a "Christian" leader and Admin of these Forums that UGC was sent in to expose, obsessively talk about sex all the time in a "Christian" forum, as a "Christian" leader?

Would you like to explain to everyone, Ransom, why you were going around accusing the people posting here of being "baby rapists" (your exact words)? Do you think that is appropriate for a "Christian" leader to be doing publicly, before the whole world?

Do you also think it's appropriate to be calling influential black poets "dead idiots"?

#UGCExposersOfEvil

Look! Look! He's still talking about Ruckman!

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RUCKMAN.

They loathe Ruckman. They have nightmare's about Ruckman.

They cannot understand how a man who talks the way he did, who had failed marriages, could understand and teach the Bible far better than they ever will.

They can't understand how such a man has such a huge following, even in death.

The detractors of Ruckman, who are fixated on Ruckman, remind me of Marco Rubio, The detractors are the "small hands".

They cannot understand how a man who talks the way he did, who had failed marriages, could understand and teach the Bible far better than they ever will.

They can't understand how such a man has such a huge following, even in death.

The detractors of Ruckman, who are fixated on Ruckman, remind me of Marco Rubio, The detractors are the "small hands".

It's pretty easy to understand Joseph Smith still has a lot of followers as well.

It’s not nightmares over Ruckman.

It’s heartburn over those who defend him and think his beliefs are worthy of being followed.