A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

I have not seen a lot of discussion regarding specific colleges/churches in a while unless you count the Rucky cult.

You gotta laugh! He envisions himself the crusader of the Bible colleges by calling out our forum for some unstated slams.

Bible Colleges don’t care about this forum.
Bible colleges don’t care what UGC has to say about this forum.

You gotta laugh! He envisions himself the crusader of the Bible colleges by calling out our forum for some unstated slams.

Bible Colleges don’t care about this forum.
Bible colleges don’t care what UGC has to say about this forum.
So for perspective back around 2012 - 2013 when I was looking for info on the church I was considering it was only folks who were insiders telling about the sordid details of the former pastor/family and some of the things happening. There was no one I remember defending the former admin. In fact the new pastor told people to quit looking online for details of what happened. To the typical IFB ignorance is bliss. They are terrified if they sent their assistant pastors online to defend the church/school that they would hear something that would turn them.

To the typical IFB ignorance is bliss. They are terrified if they sent their assistant pastors online to defend the church/school that they would hear something that would turn them.
Wait a second... I thought you were IFB?

Oh that's right, I forgot. That was last week.

What is it this week, tmjbog? You a Hindu now?

Wait a second... I thought you were IFB?

Oh that's right, I forgot. That was last week.

What is it this week, tmjbog? You a Hindu now?
I thought you already determined I was a Calvinistic Catholic or something? Anyway being part of an IFB is why I know they fear their people going anywhere that would expose them to a teaching that might run counter to their church.

I thought you already determined I was a Calvinistic Catholic or something?
Whatever you are, we do know that your inability to grasp scripture puts you more into the Joel Osteen camp.

On a positive note, Joel has great hair and teeth.

being part of an IFB is why I know they fear their people
Just come clean, man. You aren't part of no IFB.

If you are, you basically just admitted to becoming a member for the sole purpose of infiltrating like some kind of wannabe James Bond.

How tmjbog sees himself infiltrating the IFB and FFF:
arnoldspy.gif

How everyone at his church must see him
obvious.gif

By the way, I don't know how Twisted stayed here to witness to these guys all these years.
It's no wonder his avatar is a crazy clown.

Everyone else left years ago like:
twistedstayed.gif

Too bad Dispensationalism and the KJVO movement is now making a comeback all across the internet, so now it's time for this website attempting to front itself as a "Fundamental Baptist" forum to be checked.

Too bad Dispensationalism and the KJVO movement is now making a comeback all across the internet, so now it's time for this website attempting to front itself as a "Fundamental Baptist" forum to be checked.

The few hundred KJVOs, left, have no where but the internet to go.

Churches don’t put up with them... Prominent KJVOs on the internet deny the Trinity, believe they are modern day prophets to preserve the Bible, don’t go to church and compromise the gospel in favor of their KJVO gospel.

The few hundred KJVOs, left, have no where but the internet to go.

Churches don’t put up with them... Prominent KJVOs on the internet deny the Trinity, believe they are modern day prophets to preserve the Bible, don’t go to church and compromise the gospel in favor of their KJVO gospel.
UGC would be horrified to know that my church, while KJVO, isn't crazy KJVO. The pastor even sometimes goes back to the Greek word and gives a fuller meaning of the Greek word used.

Just come clean, man. You aren't part of no IFB.

If you are, you basically just admitted to becoming a member for the sole purpose of infiltrating like some kind of wannabe James Bond.
Yes, my 9 year operation. You are so cute when you get on one of your conspiracy theories. Actually while I don't line up with the IFB as much as I used to, if someone was looking for an IFB church the one I'm at does correct some of the significant problems that are found at a lot of IFB. I won't say total transparency but certainly more than most. Pastor is a Hyles guy but not nearly as dogmatic as Hyles guys typically are. The pastor fixed a lot of the issues that existed and ended up being the downfall of the prior pastor.

You people need to get a life.

You have no experience. It shows.
No experience like how you teach the Holy Spirit already sealed saints and baptized them into the Body of Christ before Pentecost, even though Christ hadn't died for their sins yet?

No experience like lying about how the Holy Spirit never departed from Saul in the OT, but that "it functioned exactly the same before Pentecost as after it, it never left anyone"?

You do realize the majority of Christendom rejects what you teach, right.

No experience like how you teach the Holy Spirit already sealed saints and baptized them into the Body of Christ before Pentecost, even though Christ hadn't died for their sins yet?

Jesus was a lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev_13:8b whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

God's promises are true. He has never lied. Jesus was offered before this world was ever formed. Your theology is bankrupt.

No experience like lying about how the Holy Spirit never departed from Saul in the OT, but that "it functioned exactly the same before Pentecost as after it, it never left anyone"?

God has never changed. You're the teaching that God changes. Not me. Your theology denies the IMMUTABILITY of God.

You do realize the majority of Christendom rejects what you teach, right.

Misinformed dispensationalist reject what I teach. I expect such from them.

Why did you suddenly change the topic to Jesus.

We're talking about the Holy Spirit.

God has never changed. You're the teaching that God changes.
I am not teaching God changes. I'm teaching God's plan includes changes.

If you don't believe this, then stop eating pork, go do the sacrifices, and by the way why aren't you offing your kids when they mouth off at you, or punishing people when they pick sticks up off the ground on Saturday/Sunday. Why are you wearing mixed fabric in your clothing. Go buy 100% cotton shirts only (all part of the law).

God clearly changed the rules and instructions for mankind, but he himself did not change.

Why did you suddenly change the topic to Jesus.

We're talking about the Holy Spirit.

LOL.... so you're creating a division in the Holy Trinity wherein the Spirit of God changes?

I am not teaching God changes. I'm teaching God's plan includes changes.

You're creating division in the IMMUTABLE GODHEAD. You glory in such.

If you don't believe this, then stop eating pork, go do the sacrifices, and by the way why aren't you offing your kids when they mouth off at you, or punishing people when they pick sticks up off the ground on Saturday/Sunday. Why are you wearing mixed fabric in your clothing. Go buy 100% cotton shirts only (all part of the law).

God's law isn't divided. It was never given/imparted righteousness to man. God's law hasn't changed. There are no divisions in the law where you get to keep part of it and reject the part you don't like. The law thoroughly condemns all men. It does not provide a solution for sin. It provides judgement for all.

God clearly changed the rules and instructions for mankind, but he himself did not change.

What instructions might that be? He gave the law to control and restrain the lawless. Same is still true today. You really have a pitiful theology of endless division. You don't see anything common anywhere. Which is why you have to create your own divisions to promote your lies.

Last edited:
God's law hasn't changed.
God's words haven't changed, but we no longer follow those instructions today.

In the OT they WERE under the law. We are NOT. Therefore his instructions have changed.

In the OT, under the law, they were still shut up unto the faith which should AFTERWARD be revealed.

There is a difference. Dispensationalism.

God's words haven't changed, but we no longer follow those instructions today.

We don't? That law wasn't dissolved. It was completed in Jesus Christ. The law still works.

It really is sad you know so very little. I know you think you've arrived but you're horribly unlearned.

Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

In the OT they WERE under the law. We are NOT. Therefore his instructions have changed.

Ridiculous. This world is still under the condemnation of the law. Every mouth should be shut and everyone should become guilty before God.

In the OT, under the law, they were still shut up unto the faith which should AFTERWARD be revealed.

You have no idea how to apply what you read. That schoolmaster still works in humanity. It proves man guilty. It is mirror of self guilt and condemnation. Your silly dispensationalism destroys such Truth.