A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

It’s not nightmares over Ruckman.

It’s heartburn over those who defend him and think his beliefs are worthy of being followed.
Well, yes it is. Take some Pepto and get over it.

And those who adopt it, take Grape KoolAid
Yep. While UGC and others find his racism harmless, it colors the way he interpreted the Bible in regards to passages dealing with Cain and race mixing. Here's a few gems of his:

We believe that history is absolute proof that “race-mixers” are mentally sick (Deut. 32:8). (Ruckman, Peter. Twenty-Two Years of the Bible Believers' Bulletin Volume #7 Strictly Personal. 2004, p. 112)

Negroes have to be carried. Where they are left to themselves they resort to mugging, rape, slavery, dope traffic, and eventually cannibalism. (Ruckman, Peter. History of the New Testament Church. Vol. 2, 1984, footnote 44.9, Chapter 11)

It’s not like he held those views way back in the 1940s... he was thinking and preaching this way in 2004 and beyond!!

It’s not like he held those views way back in the 1940s... he was thinking and preaching this way in 2004 and beyond!!
I think he would not have been even a blip on the radar if it was not for his stand on the KJV. I think the IFB's that took him seriously did so because they thought his pseudo "proofs" of the KJV were worth overlooking all the baggage. It's interesting watching followers of someone who went so far off track try to protect his image. This is one of the dangers of the IFB. What the Bible says is determined by what the pastor says it says in many cases. There are several pastors in the IFB world that could probably go in crazy directions and 50% or more of their congregation would stick with them.

While UGC and others find his racism harmless
No one on these forums speaks on behalf of UGC except this account.

We do not support his remarks on said topic.

No one on these forums speaks on behalf of UGC except this account.

We do not support his remarks on said topic.
Based on statements below the racist teachings of Ruckman do not appear to be cause for alarm. Even where he bends the Bible to fit his racist views you seem to find these false teachings harmless since some of his other new doctrines support your views.

In your brilliant smear campaign to paint Ruckman and even Gene Kim as "racists",
did you realize that I was the perfect candidate to defend them, since I am the product of an interracial marriage, from an interracial family, and both myself and Gene Kim have asian blood?

Here after saying the effort to call Ruckman a racist is a "smear campaign" you go on to say that you are "the perfect candidate to defend them"
Good luck crying racism like it's your only option left, we're demolishing your lies with truth.

-Interracial family Half-Korean, Half-Irish reader of Ruckman

Here your saying calling him a racist is a lie.

As an interracial man, from an interracial marriage, from an interracial family, I hereby forgive Ruckman of his sin against the Nation of Interracials.
Here you are forgiving Ruckman for being racist.

Here you are forgiving Ruckman for being racist.

... and Ruckman didn't want that forgiveness. Sadly, we are witnessing how people who should know better, about racism, give cover to their favorite personalities. UGC gets twisted about Ransom calling him an "ass," when all he did was quote Ruckman. It's pathetic how UGC is able to live in two different dimensions.

Here after saying the effort to call Ruckman a racist is a "smear campaign" you go on to say that you are "the perfect candidate to defend them"
There you go smear campaigning people again on this forum by cherry-picking comments out of context while ignoring others.

Multiple times on this forum, I said Ruckman's comments on said topic was wrong. One time I even jested that if he was still alive and I was his age, I'd toss him a pair of boxing gloves and throw down in the boxing ring to check him for it.

I certainly defend both Ruckman and Dr. Gene Kim when others are trying to pigeon-hole all 100% of their expansive and deep teachings on the Bible by trying to conflate them with their less than 0.1% comments on race (by the way the Bible deals with race: God made different, specific promises to the lines of Ham, Shem, Japheth, all of which came true. God was dividing his dealings to these peoples based on these 3 lineages: that's just one example. Babel is another example). The reason hired forum moles like yourself do what you do is because you can't deal with 99+% of Ruckman's and Gene Kim's doctrines. Just like in politics, when they can't beat an opponent fairly: they try to attack them by calling them a racist. That's what you're doing right now.

By the way, if you notice, I said Gene Kim's specific slip up was in how he defended Ruckman's comments because I don't think he understands black culture and how they would interpret his defense of him, which is why that defense of Ruckman could come across as a big slip up to many of them.

Everything you just posted, as usual, is lie. Just like you created your account 1 month after UGC started posting here, lied about your own identity multiple times, and have done literally nothing besides follow UGC around and lie about us. All you do is twist things to try and paint your apparent enemies in a false light while hiding behind your keyboard. Get a real job. UGC, just like Ruckman, Dr. Gene Kim, is doing its part in this spiritual war to help bring people the truth. What are you doing? Whining about others and lying about them. You're doing nothing to help anyone.

The vast majority of what I posted were quotes from you
Thank you for proving my point that you created your account 1 month after we started posting here, lied about your identity multiple times and were already thoroughly exposed on these forums, and have done nothing but follow UGC around, quoting and attacking what we say out of context.

You are a smear campaign operator, a disinfo agent. And you're not even good at it. Keep doing what you do because forums are not like the news where you can orally sound bite people out of context and get away with it: here everything is documented for people to read, so they can go back and see how you selectively ignore what people are actually saying to cherry-pick them about of context on purpose, lie about them, and then feign ignorance about it.

You've already been exposed and your gig is up. Just give up. Unless you want to keep using the same tactics over and over again to help UGC's mission to expose the smear campaign op and misrepresentation of numerous Baptist Colleges / Churches going on in these forums by lying even more than you already have, if that's even possible.

Just keep digging yourself deeper. It's only verifying what UGC says. You can't win by lying: the methods of the world lied to you. You're going to have to win with truth in the Kingdom of God, otherwise you're not going to convince anybody.

I'm going to revise my previous opinion. UGC isn't a consummate liar. He's a poe.

I doubt whether it's humanly possible for someone to be either so dumb or so dishonest as to blatantly misrepresent, misconstrue, or misread everyone's posts so badly, every time. We're being trolled.

Ha ha, good one. But you went too far, and tipped your hand.

UGC isn't a consummate liar. He's a poe.
I think you watched too much Scooby-Doo as a child.

Well, now that Ransom and tmjbog have both been thoroughly exposed by nearly 100 posts on this forum, they certainly have to smear campaign and project everything they're doing onto people around them to save face.

UGC already cleaned house in here. Stop trying to misrepresent Baptist Colleges / Churches when they didn't ask you to on this little smear forum. They don't like it.

UGC already cleaned house in here. Stop trying to misrepresent Baptist Colleges / Churches when they didn't ask you to on this little smear forum. They don't like it.

Someone has a wild imagination.

Someone has a wild imagination.
Hey Michael Scott, why don't you try and convince everyone again why ecumenicalism is the answer, and how Methodists, which are now paying members to leave their church so they can hire gay and LGBTQ pastors, are "Fundamental".

Why don't you also try and convince everyone again of why Dispensationalism is no different from Covenant Theology, and lie about all recognized Dispensationalists, calling them "extreme". Even Dallas Theology Seminary is apparently "extreme" despite the fact that they are now Progressive Dispensationalists.

Why don't you also try and convince everyone again of how there is only one race: "the human race", in your globalist, ecumenical, New Age version of "Fundamental" Christianity.

You literally have lied about what doctrinal camps are, what different denominations actually believe, while trying to REDEFINE BOTH Dispensationalism AND Fundamentalism to fit ecumenicalism by twisting facts and mixing them with your own made up nonsense, while throwing the very Baptist Colleges / Churches you're trying to represent here under the bus. You better believe we cleaned house.

#UGCTheTakeDown

Another UGC lie!!! I caught it first!

Hey Michael Scott, why don't you try and convince everyone again why ecumenicalism is the answer, and how Methodists, which are now paying members to leave their church so they can hire gay and LGBTQ pastors, are "Fundamental".

Appears he's trying to say that since modern methodists have went nuts with gay marriage and have abandoned the Bible that the ones from 1910 must have also held those beliefs (when the "fundamentals" were being identified by Bible believing churches). I'll qualify this as a probable lie since there is a possibility that UGC is really ignorant enough to believe that today's Methodists beliefs are the same as those from 1910.

You literally have lied about what doctrinal camps are, what different denominations actually believe, while trying to REDEFINE BOTH Dispensationalism AND Fundamentalism to fit ecumenicalism by twisting facts and mixing them with your own made up nonsense, while throwing the very Baptist Colleges / Churches you're trying to represent here under the bus. You better believe we cleaned house.

I have not seen a lot of discussion regarding specific colleges/churches in a while unless you count the Rucky cult. Is UGC lonely? Is this an attempt to gather allies? After nearly wiping out Calvinism and "cleaning house" here I'm surprised he'd need to lean on these folks to come rescue him.