A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

No, no, please. Let's continue.

FSSL, tell us all how you "never supported" John MacArthur after you literally did, and then a week later you're supporting him again by recommending him out of the blue as a "Dispensationalist" while lying about what other Dispensationalists like Ryrie believe, lying about what Classical Dispensationalism is while throwing all the Classical Dispens under the bus, and trying to invent your own version of Christianity that is "One World" and "One Race".

Ransom, tell us all why you think we should give your reputation as an Admin and anything you say credibility when you literally go around calling members here "baby rapists". I don't even need to go further into your racist comments here, among other clearly anti-Christian actions.

tmjbog, tell us all why you change your religion every week and why you created your account (and probably that recent fake one too, judging by your history) literally a month after UGC started posting here doing literally nothing but following us around trying to smear us and creating wild threads like this one where out of the blue, every other post, you bring up Ruckman.

Ransom, tell us all why you think we should give your reputation as an Admin and anything you say credibility when you literally go around calling members here "baby rapists".

Members.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FSSL, tell us all how you "never supported" John MacArthur after you literally did, and then a week later you're supporting him again by recommending him out of the blue as a "Dispensationalist" while lying about what other Dispensationalists like Ryrie believe, lying about what Classical Dispensationalism is while throwing all the Classical Dispens under the bus, and trying to invent your own version of Christianity that is "One World" and "One Race".

Tell us why you cannot define the Gospel. That answer reveals what is really going on here.

Tell us why you cannot define the Gospel.
You don't even know what the Gospel is!

You're a MacArthurite who is ashamed to admit he's one, which is why you deny it but then flip-flop a week later.
You AND Ransom have defended the works-based Lordship Salvation gospel.

Tell me, FSSL.
How does someone today go to heaven?
What instructions do they need to follow?
What is your interpretation of the Gospel?

Still can’t define it... can you?!

We know what you don’t believe, but don’t know what you do believe. Real cultic stuff

Still can’t define it... can you?!
Look at this chronic liar.

I have already defined it multiple times on this forum. I have typed it. I have posted videos on it.

The one who keeps shifting his position and evading is you.

So again, tell me, FSSL.
How does someone today go to heaven?
What instructions do they need to follow?
What is your interpretation of the Gospel?

UGC doesn't shift his position any more often than he shifts his IP address.
Still trying to convince the world that the IP address you cherry-picked for your doubling as UGC worked?

This guy thinks people wouldn't use their VPN to switch IP addresses if they were attempting to create another account.

That's always been your problem, Ransom: you think everyone is dumber than you.
Such was the downfall of your little failed AAS Technology Degree-driven plot.

Since January, UGC has used the very same IP address 363 times (among other IP addresses).

His latest use of that same IP address was Friday at 1:53am

He hasn’t posted for a week, but we keep him up at night!!! Lol

UGC has used the very same IP address 363 times (among other IP addresses).
"among other IP addresses". There is proof that I have been using a VPN and obviously know how to use it.

You cherry-picked one that fit your story.

Clearly it worked.
Finally we have the admission. They say a criminal itches to admit what he did to the world, and will eventually announce it when pressed long enough.

Here's more evidence I use a VPN, I just switched it again.
Yet these clowns want people to think UGC would have tried to create a "duplicate account" without simply changing this.
Clearly stupid.

I used to admin for other forums in addition to older chatango chats.
I obviously know about IP addresses otherwise I wouldn't even own a VPN.
Next time you try a stupid ploy like that, learn to better mirror the actions of the person you're pretending to be
instead of trying to make them look far dumber than they actually are.

#BOOM
Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 3.56.38 PM.png

They say a criminal itches to admit what he did to the world, and will eventually announce it when pressed long enough.
Whereas you have just made an extremely implausible denial in the face of all the evidence.
Here's more evidence I use a VPN, I just switched it again.

Too bad you didn't switch it when you logged in as "Calvin the Crazy" and re-used an IP address you had used multiple times in the last several weeks.

You are, in your own words...
Clearly stupid.

And don't forget the nearly 40 times he used "Calvin the Crazy's" IP address since May 30.
Is that when you created that fake account in association with that cherry-picked IP address? May 30? Notice how they waited until UGC stopped posting here to make this big commotion and try and reel us back in to smear us.

Not going to work.

I've never seen that account post once since May 30, so clearly they created it and waited to use it. I thought it was just some fake account tmjbog recently created as his next psyop. Now we see it goes much deeper.

You guys really need to get a life.

You need to get a better VPN.
Yeah, guess what, I really don't, because according to your boss, it's been working this whole time!

If it wasn't there would only be 1 IP address listed here. You're a moron! :D

Yeah, guess what, I really don't, because according to your boss, it's been working this whole time!

If your intent was to advertise that "Calvin the Crazy" is you. 😂

If you were trying to hide your tracks, well, better luck next time. :)

You should console yourself with the thought that at least Twisted probably believes you, assuming he's not too busy posting numbers to that worthless thread.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

at least Twisted probably believes you
I'm chatting with Abraham right now on mic, he just read what was going on and is asking me "who hired these guys?" He also said, "It's so obvious to anyone reading, these guys don't even know what a VPN is!"

Anyway, we have to record our podcast now, I recommend you guys do something with your time like we are instead of behaving like kids.
Find another mission in life besides plotting your next scheme in your little tree house.