A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

then claiming
And again no one believes anything this guy says. He literally believes Jesus is Lucifer.

when challenged (but providing no links to said evidence)
No one owes you anything. Much less something that was already provided multiple times on these very forums. Go find it yourself. Lazy bum.

By the way, this means word of mouth instead of the Google front page.

People are not as dumb as you think they are, none of these outdated and glaringly obvious setups like "FFF" here work anymore.

If you haven't figured it out yet, we continue to interact here because everything you're saying is so dumb it only lends credibility to our doctrine and what we stand for, while also exposing the desperate yet sloppy disinfo campaign against it.

2 birds with one stone. You're handing Christians the win on a silver platter.
So your strategy is to set up some sort of church or para church organization with the goal of making it difficult to find and not letting anyone know who it is that is running it. Sounds like a winning strategy to me.

And again no one believes anything this guy says. He literally believes Jesus is Lucifer.
This is awesome you are putting your lies in the thread to collect them all-I don't even have to move this one.

So your strategy is to set up some sort of church
No.
or para church organization
No.

We're a Podcast. And we make some video Bible studies.
with the goal of making it difficult to find and not letting anyone know
No. We're all over the place. We're just not on the big "celebrity" internet stage. In this way we have more freedom than them in many ways (notice the way I speak).

If folks seek, they will find.

Sounds like a winning strategy to me.
Unfortunately the only truthful thing you said was still lying about what you really believe.

This is awesome you are putting your lies in the thread to collect them all-I don't even have to move this one.
Yeah, it sure is convenient! Sort of like "Field of Dreams," but for fabulists and prevaricators.

Yes, I am saying exactly that, you lying, big-crayon-scribbling retard.
Well, now that you're in your usual temper tantrum throwing child mode, everyone here already knows that's a lie.

You literally argued in not just one, but a series of posts, that "Lucifer" means "Morning Star" in the Bible, therefore Lucifer is Jesus.

After we then proved it means "shining one", not Morning Star, you then doubled down with your Venus argument, which we also destroyed.

When you're done being a temper tantrum throwing lazy bum, go find it yourself. Or sit there and continue to whine about why we won't cite it for you.

We don't have to cite anything. It's already on the forum. Making demands like a spoiled brat who never had it tough in life only further exposes you're a little dweeb hiding behind mama's keyboard.

I mean just look at the things this guy chooses to write describing himself. What a serious creep.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 10.02.49 AM.png

Is that supposed to be funny? You're a "Christian" Admin "Staff Member" on a "Christian" Forum, and that's how you publicly describe yourself? What a weirdo.

Well, now that you're in your usual temper tantrum throwing child mode, everyone here already knows that's a lie.
Failure to provide documentation of your lies noted.

You're still a liar.

You literally argued in not just one, but a series of posts, that "Lucifer" means "Morning Star" in the Bible, therefore Lucifer is Jesus.

Ah, so you take one thing I've said, add your own stupid spin on it, then attribute your stupid spin to me.

Not only a liar. A very stupid liar.

Thank you for the lesson in how liars and fools think.

Last edited:
I mean just look at the things this guy chooses to write describing himself. What a serious creep.

View attachment 1509

Is that supposed to be funny? You're a "Christian" Admin "Staff Member" on a "Christian" Forum, and that's how you publicly describe yourself? What a weirdo.
Even is the UGC exposers don't get it I think it's kind of funny. I think it came from a Canadian health pamphlet.

I could not imagine how dishonest his videos must be. If he throws out lies this often on a forum where he can be challenged I'm sure he must fill his monologues with the same type of dishonesty.

Even is the UGC exposers don't get it I think it's kind of funny.
Yeah no. No it's not. Unless you're socially retarded and hide behind mama's computer getting paid to smear campaign.

No, seriously, do you guys have jobs? You literally respond to this account all day long, most of the time immediately.