Advice to Republicans

Clearly my anti-abortion,  pro-decriminalisation of drugs, anti-Obamacare, anti-affirmative action,  moderate isolationist,  flat tax, anti-cap and trade, pro-alternative energy, free education,  anti-social security,  anti-DoEdu, severely reduced welfare, quasi-pacifist, pro-gun, pro-immigrant, pro-fence...

...views line right up with the PC crowd. Not at all like those who fit so neatly into a political box.

I don't listen to him, but I don't get what's wrong with listening to Rush.  I occasionally listen to Clyde Lewis (Ground Zero) and he's a wacko, but he's entertaining.  I used to enjoy listening to Michael Savage (born Michael Weiner).  Again, kind of a wacko, but entertaining.  He did a show on chicken feet once, and I enjoyed that. 

Now, Sean Hannity -- there's nothing wrong with listening to him, but I can't do it.  Just the sound of his voice makes me want to woof up my cookies. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
I don't listen to him, but I don't get what's wrong with listening to Rush.  I occasionally listen to Clyde Lewis (Ground Zero) and he's a wacko, but he's entertaining.  I used to enjoy listening to Michael Savage (born Michael Weiner).  Again, kind of a wacko, but entertaining.  He did a show on chicken feet once, and I enjoyed that. 

Now, Sean Hannity -- there's nothing wrong with listening to him, but I can't do it.  Just the sound of his voice makes me want to woof up my cookies.

I find Rush almost always entertaining.
Not familiar with Lewis, but may check him out.
I agree totally about Hannity, but to me, Savage is just as irritating.
Alas, I missed the chicken feet show.  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

I find Rush almost always entertaining.
Not familiar with Lewis, but may check him out.
I agree totally about Hannity, but to me, Savage is just as irritating.
Alas, I missed the chicken feet show.  :)

Too bad - that was a good show.  I loved his book Trickle Up Poverty.  Lots of truth and lots of insight.  It included an excellent analysis of the (manufactured) fiscal crisis and (manufactured) stock market crash.  It's old news now, though.  He's had two or three books since then and I haven't read them. 

Republicans were not elected to "fix a broken system." They were elected to stop the people who are breaking the system.
- Rush Limbaugh

Tarheel Baptist said:
Republicans were not elected to "fix a broken system." They were elected to stop the people who are breaking the system.
- Rush Limbaugh
"Mega-dittos Rush"

uninformed caller

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
- Rush Limbaugh
"Mega-dittos Rush"

uninformed caller

Some village must be really missing you.....

Tarheel Baptist said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
- Rush Limbaugh
"Mega-dittos Rush"

uninformed caller

They are, but I'm not the one taking my marching orders from a radio personality.  ;D

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
- Rush Limbaugh
"Mega-dittos Rush"

uninformed caller

They are, but I'm not the one taking my marching orders from a radio personality.  ;D

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said. - William F. Buckley

Tarheel Baptist said:
I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said. - William F. Buckley
wow, Buckley.  all you need is a  quote from William Kristol and you hit the Neo-Con trifecta! No, you don't get your marching orders from the Republican party, of course you don't!  ::)

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
wow, Buckley.  all you need is a  quote from William Kristol and you hit the Neo-Con trifecta! No, you don't get your marching orders from the Republican party, of course you don't!  ::)

Kristol?  I just threw up in my mouth a little. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Kristol?  I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Kristol and Limbaugh has that effect on me also; But I did Like Buckley.

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Kristol and Rush are philosophical enemies within the conservative movement, Einstein.
I guess I vastly overestimated your intelligence.
My bad.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Kristol and Rush are philosophical enemies within the conservative movement, Einstein.
My bad.

OOOOOOH! I ask for your forgiveness, I insulted your god El-Rushbo

[quote author=Tarheel Baptist]...Kristol and Rush are philosophical enemies within the conservative movement...[/quote]

"Are you kidding? These people are complete opposites in their subset of people who think alike."

rsc2a said:
[quote author=Tarheel Baptist]...Kristol and Rush are philosophical enemies within the conservative movement...

"Are you kidding? These people are complete opposites in their subset of people who think alike."
[/quote]

The atom consists of protons, neutrons, fig newtons and morons.

Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Recovering IFB said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

My bad.

OOOOOOH! I ask for your forgiveness, I insulted your god El-Rushbo

I did not see where you insulted Rush.
But on his behalf, I  accept your humble apology nonetheless.