Awake America

Just me said:
Found this on Youtube.  The first 5 minutes wow!  Really? He kind of sounds JAV trained in exaggeration. Wait he was JAV trained.  Has his doctorate from OBC to prove it!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrSlpxjzk-I

Are you saying that he wasn't in the Diplomatic Security Service?  Or that he didn't have training?  Or what?

(Not sure who this guy is).

Walt said:
Just me said:
Found this on Youtube.  The first 5 minutes wow!  Really? He kind of sounds JAV trained in exaggeration. Wait he was JAV trained.  Has his doctorate from OBC to prove it!! 

Are you saying that he wasn't in the Diplomatic Security Service?  Or that he didn't have training?  Or what?

Look up the position he claimed he was "Deputy Commander for the Diplomatic Security Serices"

He claimed he was the boss of those high powered people he mentioned and called "people who were wound tight"

They hired him as the boss of them and yet he did not know what the DSS was or what they did and then had to go through all the basic training first?  Then if he could not pass the basic training he would not be hired as their boss?????? 

I would think the person they hired as boss would have a little more familiarity and already be trained in what they do. 

Oh, by the way, did you look up that position?    hmmmm

It all sounds very braggadocios just like JAV talking about his Rambo days in the military.

Oh the system that develops these type men

Walt said:
Just me said:

You asked who he is.  He is a fella that graduated in the early 80's from OBC and JAV hired him to be on the college staff.  He travelled with the Melodies in the Summers as they went out and repesented the college.  He was messing around with one of them and JAV fired him and sent him out to the east coast for some rehab time at the same church JAV sent his son Paul after he was busted for doing the dirty with all the native women.  After several years out there JAV brought him back to be the principle of WHBS in the 90's and gave him an Honorary Doctorates Degree from OBC.  He got cross ways with JAV after several years and conveniently was called to the ministry he is now doing. 

In my opinion he is a smooth talker who could talk water up a hill

Just me said:
Look up the position he claimed he was "Deputy Commander for the Diplomatic Security Serices"

Kinda sounds like the stunt that Mark Rizzo with Freedom Flyers pulled several years back. He claimed he was an FBI trainer and they came and arrested him. No clue what he's doing these days. 

Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:

Kinda sounds like the stunt that Mark Rizzo with Freedom Flyers pulled several years back. He claimed he was an FBI trainer and they came and arrested him. No clue what he's doing these days.

Yep.  Maybe him and Schaap are shower buddies?

It is rather unfortunate how preachers cross the country presenting themselves in a way that stretches the truth and embellishes stories in order to pump themselves up in the eyes of the listeners.

I suspect that is what Harding is doing here. 

If America would Awake they would see through Harding's façade.

TruthBearer said:
If America would Awake they would see through Harding's façade.

In my opinion with social media Harding's facade is being shown as that of deception!!

Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:

I used to work kind of loosely with Mark Rizzo years ago in Cook County DOC. Haven't heard about him in 25 years.

Just me said:
Walt said:
Just me said:

You asked who he is.  He is a fella that graduated in the early 80's from OBC and JAV hired him to be on the college staff.  He travelled with the Melodies in the Summers as they went out and repesented the college.  He was messing around with one of them and JAV fired him and sent him out to the east coast for some rehab time at the same church JAV sent his son Paul after he was busted for doing the dirty with all the native women.  After several years out there JAV brought him back to be the principle of WHBS in the 90's and gave him an Honorary Doctorates Degree from OBC.  He got cross ways with JAV after several years and conveniently was called to the ministry he is now doing. 

In my opinion he is a smooth talker who could talk water up a hill
Very interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  I met him a few years back because my Preeeeeeacher at the time was infatuated with politics.  When I had lunch with him,  he got almost confused when I tried asking him about his former position,  more confused about American history and even less certain of what he was actually going to do in this ministry.  He was very good at redirecting conversation back to his talking points which always concluded with the need for support. 

I thought something was odd, but had no clue what.  This makes sense.

Oh, and what is up with hiring to work with kids a guy who was fired for messing around with kids?

Binaca Chugger said:
Oh, and what is up with hiring to work with kids a guy who was fired for messing around with kids?

Believe me many church members questioned the decision at the time.  Basically it was the classic "don't question the man of God because he is God's anointed and you must trust him" for the answer.  I can say as parents we kept a close eye on him.

RedRover01 would be better to speak with how he was with the high school girls.

Binaca Chugger said:
Very interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  I met him a few years back because my Preeeeeeacher at the time was infatuated with politics.  When I had lunch with him,  he got almost confused when I tried asking him about his former position,  more confused about American history and even less certain of what he was actually going to do in this ministry.  He was very good at redirecting conversation back to his talking points which always concluded with the need for support. 

One cannot talk well about something you're trying to deceive with.  It will bite your backside!!!  I have tried to find his position he claims to have been on the DSS website and anywhere I can.  It flat never existed from my research.  Probably why he could not talk logically about it with you.  What is that about a web we weave when we try to deceive?  or something like that.

Just me said:
Binaca Chugger said:

One cannot talk well about something you're trying to deceive with.  It will bite your backside!!!  I have tried to find his position he claims to have been on the DSS website and anywhere I can.  It flat never existed from my research.  Probably why he could not talk logically about it with you.  What is that about a web we weave when we try to deceive?  or something like that.

I'm sure that the DSS has a  directory... it is common in largish organizations to have someone to fill in for you or run more minor errands -- that would be the position of "Deputy Directory".

In my brother's big company, they have program managers, and "deputy program managers", but unless you're on the program, it's usually only the program manager that one knows about.

What I'm trying to say is that the position may well be valid, but there may just not be a write up about it.  Could you find any kind of organizational chart for the DSS?

Walt said:
I'm sure that the DSS has a  directory... it is common in largish organizations to have someone to fill in for you or run more minor errands -- that would be the position of "Deputy Directory".

In my brother's big company, they have program managers, and "deputy program managers", but unless you're on the program, it's usually only the program manager that one knows about.

What I'm trying to say is that the position may well be valid, but there may just not be a write up about it.  Could you find any kind of organizational chart for the DSS?

Yes, Walt, like all Government organizations an organizational chart is available. I might not be the brightest crayon in the box but before I would make a claim as I have I am sure to do the research.  I actually have documentation of the history of the DSS and several different organizational charts as it has changed over the years.  Not a lot of change but it has grown.  There is enough documents available to be sure of what I stated.

Just me said:
Walt said:

Yes, Walt, like all Government organizations an organizational chart is available. I might not be the brightest crayon in the box but before I would make a claim as I have I am sure to do the research.  I actually have documentation of the history of the DSS and several different organizational charts as it has changed over the years.  Not a lot of change but it has grown.  There is enough documents available to be sure of what I stated.

Interesting... and there's no deputy director position?  Or this guy is never listed in the position.

My sister's church supports this man... that's why I'm interested - with proof, she & her husband may be able to swap some people.

Walt said:
Just me said:
Walt said:

Interesting... and there's no deputy director position?  Or this guy is never listed in the position.

My sister's church supports this man... that's why I'm interested - with proof, she & her husband may be able to swap some people.

No position.  Never was from the information I have.  Worth questioning because a deceiver/embellisher in one area will be the same way in others in my humble opinion.  It is in their blood

You guys are pretty pathetic. You can't find a position on a decade plus org chart you found on the internet as if it is the end of all truth so you slander Chuck Harding and  attempt to undermine a ministry that is making a difference for Christ on Capitol Hill. Honestly, I am not surprised by the conduct of the anonymous piranhas on the forum. The work of Christ seems to matter little rather a continual feeding on innuendo and mean spiritedness seems to be the MO on here. We are commanded to treat people in love, preferring one another. If you believe Chuck has done wrong than pick up the phone and talk to him about it instead of this nonsense. That's the Biblical model...if that really matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk