Awake America

wtyson said:
You guys are pretty pathetic. You can't find a position on a decade plus org chart you found on the internet as if it is the end of all truth so you slander Chuck Harding and  attempt to undermine a ministry that is making a difference for Christ on Capitol Hill. Honestly, I am not surprised by the conduct of the anonymous piranhas on the forum. The work of Christ seems to matter little rather a continual feeding on innuendo and mean spiritedness seems to be the MO on here. We are commanded to treat people in love, preferring one another. If you believe Chuck has done wrong than pick up the phone and talk to him about it instead of this nonsense. That's the Biblical model...if that really matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um...... work on Capitol Hill?  What, handing Bibles to lawmakers?  Great work.  Sure. 

To me, when I talked to him, he felt himself to be somewhat and was confused about the somewhat he felt himself to be.

You are really proving to have no idea what Awake America and the Cap Connection have and is doing. I suggest you get informed. Attend the Cap Connection. The impact with our elected leaders is historic.

I am not sure when you spoke to him...sounds like early on as they were uncovering what The Lord was doing. Sometimes in ministry you take one step at a time. I know these men and they are doing extraordinary things on Cap Hill.

wtyson said:
You are really proving to have no idea what Awake America and the Cap Connection have and is doing. I suggest you get informed. Attend the Cap Connection. The impact with our elected leaders is historic.

I am not sure when you spoke to him...sounds like early on as they were uncovering what The Lord was doing. Sometimes in ministry you take one step at a time. I know these men and they are doing extraordinary things on Cap Hill.

Yes, it was over two years ago.  Is this not the group that is handing out Bibles to legislatures?  When he had no answers for me and proved a poor historian, I chose not to waste my time or money following his pursuits.

I would much rather waste time here, with all the people that the IFB mog warned me of.  ;)

wtyson said:
You guys are pretty pathetic. You can't find a position on a decade plus org chart you found on the internet as if it is the end of all truth so you slander Chuck Harding and  attempt to undermine a ministry that is making a difference for Christ on Capitol Hill. Honestly, I am not surprised by the conduct of the anonymous piranhas on the forum. The work of Christ seems to matter little rather a continual feeding on innuendo and mean spiritedness seems to be the MO on here. We are commanded to treat people in love, preferring one another. If you believe Chuck has done wrong than pick up the phone and talk to him about it instead of this nonsense. That's the Biblical model...if that really matters.

wtyson,  you are so wrong on this one.  First, I have the organizational charts for the DSS/DS all the way back to its inception.  Never was there ever a position that he claims to have held.  You yourself might do a little research before spouting off.  It is real easy to get the organizational charts, especially for the years he would have been "employed" by them.  You know the years cause he was at your church during that time frame.

Second, I do not suggest you call a thief and ask him if he is a thief.  You know how that will turn out.  To call him and ask him would give the same results.  He will hold to the story he is putting on his website and preaching all across the country. 

Now if you call the DSS and check up on his story..... that would prove interesting for sure.  But of course you believe your friend so why call, no?

And that is the MO of these type of IFB preachers.  Been there, done that, seen that and have the tee shirt.

Binaca Chugger said:
I would much rather waste time here, with all the people that the IFB mog warned me of.  ;)

LIKE!!!

since there is no button for it

Just me said:
Binaca Chugger said:

LIKE!!!

Thats what karma is for!

rsc2a said:
Just me said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Just me said:
Binaca Chugger said:

LIKE!!!

Thats what karma is for!

Karma??? What is karma?

Some pagan eastern religious concept. ;)

So if it's not from your culture it's pagan?  Sounds rather racist to me....  ;)

Just me said:
rsc2a said:
Just me said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Just me said:
Binaca Chugger said:

LIKE!!!

Thats what karma is for!

Karma??? What is karma?

Some pagan eastern religious concept. ;)

My thoughts exactly!!

SORRY!!!  "Reputation"  But, When you click on it, it still is called "Karma"

Binaca Chugger said:
SORRY!!!  "Reputation"  But, When you click on it, it still is called "Karma"

Oh!  Thanks I had never really noticed the "karma/reputation" thing.  I will remember that one and use it from time to time.  And I just gave you some for that post earlier.

What does this indicate about Mr. Harding?

Taken from the home page of Awake America  http://awakeamericaonline.org/main.html

"Dr. Chuck Harding grew up in the Washington, D.C. area. God gave him the unique privilege as the Deputy Commander for the Diplomatic Security Service at the State Department. Because of this background, he has seen our Government in action first-hand and is now able to provide effective governmental assistance and advice for pastors and churches. He now preaches God and Country meetings, and Constitutional awareness conferences nationwide."

Beyond what he has on his Awake America web page listen to the first 6 minutes of this youtube video of him preaching at Hope Baptist Church in Toledo, Ohio for one of his meetings and see what it also indicates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrSlpxjzk-I

I would say Mr Harding makes it apper like he was pretty high up in the ranks of the Diplomatic Security Service at the State Department.  I think Deputy Commander would be like number 2 in the pecking order.  But I could be wrong on that.

wtyson said:

Chuckie has done wrong many times, so has the Bride of Chuckie regardless of where he worked.

The Biblical way has been done and he has been confronted with his wrong doings to people. But he was a manogod and didn't have to listen to rebuke from sinners who didn't obey (him) them that had rule over them.

According to Chuckie while he was principal at WHBS once you enrolled your children there HE had complete control of them even at home, his authority superseded the parents authority. That is straight from Chuckie's mouth. Where in the Bible does it teach this?

Chuckie is a pervert that has cheated on his wife and continues to seek other women. Christ preached the Kingdom of Heaven not politics.

Biblical preaching is not merely a man standing up front lecturing from behind a pulpit. Biblical preaching requires that the preacher is filled with the Holy Spirit, having sought the will of God and having no unconfessed sin. (Zechariah 4:6)

Biblical preaching is credible based upon the fact that the preacher’s life is in line with Scriptural truth. He lives out faithfully what he talks about on Sunday. (1 Corinthians 11:1, Philippians 4:9)

From what I know of Chuckie he doesn't meet the requirements of preaching Biblically.

You claim he is making a difference on Capitol Hill for Christ can you give us a real example of the difference Chuckie has made on Capitol Hill?

wtyson said:

I cannot speak for others, but I am simply trying to follow the Biblical model of testing the spirits, according to I John 4.  If the man is going around telling lies about his history, he should not be in the ministry.

I don't see much a difference about what is coming out of Capitol Hill, so I question whether he is, in fact, "making a difference".

Furthermore, have you actually read anything posted here?  "Bianca Chugger" DID, in fact, talk with him, face to face, if I'm remembering the posts correctly.

Both my sister & I don't like being lied to; she sent me his message, and he certainly made himself important.  I cannot go to him with questions until I have some facts to go on.

wtyson said:

It has been my experience that the majority of the people that post on here put facts. Not just there opinion to try to sway people but actual facts. Is it really a "Work of Christ" if it is done under a lie?? Like the old saying 2 wrongs make a right. We can treat people in love and prefer one another but that doesn't mean that we should just allow wrong doing to continue. You wouldn't let your child simply lie to you all the time because you love him and prefer him would you????

I am sure that some of these folks have actually spoken to him and of course he denied it so the best thing to do is let the truth be known. I mean look at what happened at WHBC when men followed the Bible mode and confronted Tom.

Here is a link to a page on the official website for the DSS. It list the senior position for the DSS.  If you look at the leadership, none of the titles say “Deputy Commander’.  Click on the biography links for each of the current individual in those positions and read about them.  Look at their years of experience before becoming senior leaders.  Does it sound like they would hire someone who never even heard of the DSS to be the "Deputy Commander" and then have to put them through all the training?  Do not think so.

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/rls/bio/index.htm

And here is a link to phone numbers for the DSS.  The first one is a great starting point for checking into the issue.

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/contact/195521.htm

Just me said:
Here is a link to a page on the official website for the DSS. It list the senior position for the DSS.  If you look at the leadership, none of the titles say “Deputy Commander’.  Click on the biography links for each of the current individual in those positions and read about them.  Look at their years of experience before becoming senior leaders.  Does it sound like they would hire someone who never even heard of the DSS to be the "Deputy Commander" and then have to put them through all the training?  Do not think so.

And here is a link to phone numbers for the DSS.  The first one is a great starting point for checking into the issue.

Great links, thanks.

Walt said:
Just me said:

Great links, thanks.

You are welcome and there really is more to find for those willing to research.

Maybe he worked for the covert DSS as a Deputy Commander in charge of the Special Forces unit JAV was a member of; nobody seems to be able to find any record of JAV special forces military duty.

I think Tom Clancy novels are required reading for these guys.