Awake America

TruthBearer said:
Just me said:
In my opinion here is part of what Harding should put in his Bio on the home page or the Who we Are page of Awake America:

Dr. Chuck Harding grew up in the Washington, D.C. area. God gave him the unique privilege as a Mall Cop for the security company contracted by the Diplomatic Security Service at the State Department to guard entry gates at various events.

But that just does not command as much authority as a lie

He probably worked for the DSS at the State Department as a Director of Hazardous Waste Control, (toliet bowel cleaner) we all know he is full of it and now we know where he got his supply. :p

Apparently not; when pressed, he admits to working for a company contracted to provide extra security for DSS events.  The DSS says that they have no evidence that he ever worked for them.

Walt said:
Apparently not; when pressed, he admits to working for a company contracted to provide extra security for DSS events.  The DSS says that they have no evidence that he ever worked for them.

Thus a Mall Cop!! 

Worse yet a LYING Mall Cop!! 

Even worse yet, a lying in the name of our perfect Savior Mall Cop  who is embelishing his story to gain a postion of grandure in the eyes of any he can.

Don't you think if there were any falsifying or embellishing of his past that Vineyard would have already exploited it to the fullest? He's been known to go on a letter-writing campaign a time or two. 

Citadel of Truth said:
Don't you think if there were any falsifying or embellishing of his past that Vineyard would have already exploited it to the fullest? He's been known to go on a letter-writing campaign a time or two.

In my opinion, no, no, no, no!!!  Not in this case.  Harding and his wifey are cherished by JAV.  Well his wifey is any ways.  This Awake America was part of the deal when Harding was removed as principle from WHBS.  JAV's way of letting him save face because of how good a lady JAV thinks Mrs. H is.

No letter campain this time.  The good ol boy system kicked in here.

Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:

Gotcha

Further, I really believe it was actually JAV's puppy not Hardings.  If memory serves me well when it all came down that is how it was.  Vineyard wanted another pawn in the political world

Just me said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:

Gotcha

Further, I really believe it was actually JAV's puppy not Hardings.  If memory serves me well when it all came down that is how it was.  Vineyard wanted another pawn in the political world

I always thought that Awake America was JAV's idea or at least he talked like it was and he assigned Chuckie to go around the country and try to get Christian's involved in politics and vote.

It was about the same time that Tommy Boy started preaching politics in every message. Chuckie was still a member at WHBC and was traveling a lot.

StephParker said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7e5kHzPe0

The first 5 minutes of this video is quite interesting and provides proof that Awake America was JAV's idea.  I personally found it sickening that he was praising Hyles and felt it was an honor to stand behind the pulpit at FBH.

Glow worms glow even more when they can smoooze and overflow with that smooze.

The video confirms what truthbearer and I were saying.  It is all about JAV and his control or desire to control all things.  Harding is a willing sock puppet of JAV and now Tommy Boy.

It is amazing to me how many things people have been "called by God" to do that were created in the mind of JAV!!!  What will God do when he is gone?

Walt said:

So Harding has been confronted about his position he claims and has admitted that he was not the Deputy Commander of the DSS but rather worked for a contracted securuity company to provide extra security for the DSS.

So the DSS, when contacted, has stated that they have no evidence of Mr. Harding ever working for them.

So Harding is lying all around the country as he claims a false past history to gain some advantqge in the ears of the listerner. 

So Harding continues to decieve in that he has yet to removed the falshoods from his Awake America website even after the admission to the deception.

So why does anyone continue to support this Awake America organization that is built upon a foundation of lies?