BATTLE STATIONS!!

patriotic said:
IFB X-Files said:
CFtunnel_zpscdb6843a.jpg

Not just powerful.......
That weapon is potentially deadly.

I just wonder if she knows how popular she is on here. :eek:

LOL! I'm drinking a glass of milk I almost dropped it on my keyboard..............I love the dress length :)

Sherryh said:
LOL! I'm drinking a glass of milk I almost dropped it on my keyboard..............I love the dress length :)

I bet you are just jealous that you don't have a pair of camo hose! :D

:) God help me .................you guys are toooooooo much!!!

8) I've been on the run I haven't stopped and we have a tropical storm bringing in lots of rain and lots of accidents.................we need rain so I'm not crying!! That was funny Mrs Colsten never spoke to me in 9 years I was there..........

LOL! I haven't been in a bathing suit in probably 30 years.............I swim in shorts and t shirt :eek:..........that picture is tooooooooo funny 8)

When I was newly married (1984) we went with several staff couples on a boat ride at Cedar Lake. Imagine my surprise when we all ended up in the water swimming together! We were fully clothed...but still...I thought we would all end up in Bro. Hyles office being fired for mixed bathing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cast.sheep said:
When I was newly married (1984) we went with several staff couples on a boat ride at Cedar Lake. Imagine my surprise when we all ended up in the water swimming together! We were fully clothed...but still...I thought we would all end up in Bro. Hyles office being fired for mixed bathing.

Cedar Lake - Yes........ on the edge of HACkerville.

cast.sheep said:

You don't swim in Cedar Lake. You merely slush through the mud. ;)

We lived in Cedar Lake 7312 Lakeshore Dr ........I never put my foot in that water but we had a beautiful view across the lake 8)

IFB X-Files said:

Correction, sir.  There are no "Come-as-you-are" Baptist churches.  All of those are stinkin' liberal non-denoms.  They might hang Baptist on their sign, but they sure aren't a real baptist.