BATTLE STATIONS!!

Binaca Chugger said:
IFB X-Files said:
canopyopen_zpsf914025c.jpg

Aww......C'mon......I just got my bottle of Wendell Evans Hair Tonic For Men!  This was just my first attempt to get it right.  Sure hope I do better tomorrow!
He wears his hair to the back
With a little bit of slack
Cuz parting on the side is Wikkitty- Wikkitty-Wikkitty Wack.

I'm laughing out loud.  8)

Your humor cracks me up every time!!! LOL!

"Now...now....IFB X-Files....You already HAVE a really cool username!  How about something Elsa, Anna, or Olaf instead???"

1. I would never have walked out my dorm door with that short tight skirt....NEVER
2. I'm not that talented to draw lines on my legs that cracks me up!!
3. The only party I went to was Valentine with my future husband...otherwise I was cleaning bathrooms...

PS Thank you for making me laugh... 8)

IFB X-Files said:
I think I can hear the Binaca swishing in the overaized bottle! 

I wonder if I need to tithe on this gift?  Preacher, I may not have one tenth, but Raider here just gave me two fifths!  :D

Baptist City Holdout said:
Binaca Chugger said:
IFB X-Files said:
I think I can hear the Binaca swishing in the overaized bottle! 

I wonder if I need to tithe on this gift?  Preacher, I may not have one tenth, but Raider here just gave me two fifths!  :D

YMBAH if you know what that's all about!
Guilty! ::)

you split your pants going down LOL!  Merry Christmas my friend!!

I read these to my husband he's laughing out loud...

IFB X-Files said:

Apparently we made up, cuz I was rooting for the Packers to win it all.  I kept waiting for a tornado to blow both the Patriots and the Seahawks into the ocean, forcing a Super Bowl between Green Bay and Indy. 

GO PACK!

Your humor is A+....I'm still laughing!!

That was good....humor is good medicine!! God bless you my friend!!

IFB X-Files said:

"Everybody! Please look for the missing pages to my Wisdom Manual! They have to be here somewhere!"