BATTLE STATIONS!!

Binaca Chugger said:
IFB X-Files said:
Stumbled_zpsd26fac7f.jpg

Correction, sir.  There are no "Come-as-you-are" Baptist churches.  All of those are stinkin' liberal non-denoms.  They might hang Baptist on their sign, but they sure aren't a real baptist.
Are you this guy or been reading this guy?
http://www.independentbaptist.com/2013/09/why-i-still-wear-a-tie-to-church/#at_pco=cfd-1.0&at_ab=per-15&at_pos=7&at_tot=8&at_si=53fd37849d94ceba

fishinnut said:
Binaca Chugger said:
fishinnut said:

what guy are you talking about?
updated above....

I have not seen that website before.  After perusing some of the authors (Bob Gray, Alan Dumbelle), I think I know why.  What an amazing mission statement for their site: "Restoring the churches to the principles of the 60's."  Yep - let's stay away from that one.

IFB X-Files said:

C'mon - Gimme a break!  That picture was taken after church.  What most people don't know, is that evening before church all of the guys had pooled their allowance money to buy 7 tall bottles of Binaca and dared me to chug them all.  So I got my left hand confused with my right.  Honest mistake!

Binaca Chugger said:
fishinnut said:
Binaca Chugger said:
fishinnut said:

what guy are you talking about?
updated above....

I have not seen that website before.  After perusing some of the authors (Bob Gray, Alan Dumbelle), I think I know why.  What an amazing mission statement for their site: "Restoring the churches to the principles of the 60's."  Yep - let's stay away from that one.
Yep.....another IFB nutcase.

I will say that my pastor wears a tie once in a while with his jeans. Just guessing but I think it's to throw everyone off.

Hey guys,

I wasn't talking about me......

I never wear a tie with my jeans, I'd have to wear a shirt with a collar.......that's for you religious MOG types. ::)

I just wear my flip-flops, much more comfortable in church. ;)

fishinnut said:
Hey guys,

I never wear a tie with my jeans, I'd have to wear a shirt with a collar.......that's for you religious MOG types. ::)

Stinkin anti-religious hipster.

fishinnut said:
Hey guys,

As the song says, "Give of your best to the Master...."  :)

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Hey guys,

I wear my best jeans, t-shirts & sandals. :D

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Hey guys,

If those sandals are Stacy Adams, you might be ok.  Otherwise.......  GET RIGHT WITH GA-A-A-WWD!

I took 3 small boxes to college ...I had maybe 5 dresses, 2 pair of shoes ...I laugh thinking back at how I did it!! I was always shocked to see girls bring a ton of things into a small dorm...

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Hey guys,

RAIDER wears his best Speedo and Smellin' sports his thong.  Hey, nothing is too good for Jesus!

I would not read a single page.............

IFB X-Files said:

Aww......C'mon......I just got my bottle of Wendell Evans Hair Tonic For Men!  This was just my first attempt to get it right.  Sure hope I do better tomorrow!