BATTLE STATIONS!!

IFB X-Files said:
Smell_zpsef32e7ad.jpg
That is probably one of the greatest movie scenes of all time...

Sherryh said:
Where are the john Wayne's in this world....
They have been neutered, unfortunately. 
They start off early with the diagnosis of ADHD.

IFB X-Files said:
Don't forget that he had an oak leaf and valor device added to that bronze star, soldier! 

Rats, can't seem to get any photographs to work!

[attachment deleted by admin]

16KJV11 said:

Hey!  Patriotic didn't even ride the Kmart bus (there were NO Walmart buses back in her day) until the end of October.  Other than church and bus route, she did not leave campus until the week of CW Spectacular. 

The rest of her time there, she rode the shopping buses maybe three times a year.  She's not the one who made those chickies late.  :D 

patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:

Hey!  Patriotic didn't even ride the Kmart bus (there were NO Walmart buses back in her day) until the end of October.  Other than church and bus route, she did not leave campus until the week of CW Spectacular. 

The rest of her time there, she rode the shopping buses maybe three times a year.  She's not the one who made those chickies late.  :D

KMART busses?  I distinctly remember the Kmart boycott.  Either you were there really early, or you weren't a very good HACker :eek:!

Binaca Chugger said:
patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:

KMART busses?  I distinctly remember the Kmart boycott.  Either you were there really early, or you weren't a very good HACker :eek:!

I specifically remember going to Kmart on the shopping bus.  Then we'd head over the Aldi's to get some cheap dorm food.  There were no Walmarts in the area from 82-86. 

I did ride the bus to Southlake Mall a few times and that other mall too, whatever it was called. 

patriotic said:
Binaca Chugger said:
patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:

I specifically remember going to Kmart on the shopping bus.  Then we'd head over the Aldi's to get some cheap dorm food.  There were no Walmarts in the area from 82-86. 

I did ride the bus to Southlake Mall a few times and that other mall too, whatever it was called.

You predate the KMart ban! 

It was Century Mall, but it is closed now.  WalMart was an empty field on the corner of 30 and 41 back then - - - - but, There is Treasure in the Field!  :D

I missed this and I was just going through your thread.... I've had a lot of laughs... I do listen to old preaching tapes that was funny...

I'm sure I've said this somewhere but I really appreciate the humor it lifts a spirit and makes a person feel good. I have seen the hand of God work in ways I can't explain. Thank you for your humor IFB..

IFB X-Files said:
somehow I accidentally downloaded this picture to be my smartphone desktop!!!
AAARGH!

That's taking us back a few years...the civic center my car broke down and a family would not leave me there by myself....security came and picked me up...

Sherryh said:
That's taking us back a few years...the civic center my car broke down and a family would not leave me there by myself....security came and picked me up...

Is that how you met your husband?

I met my husband when I was working on buckets and bows I cleaned bathrooms and hallways....well my future husband would always walk on my clean floors. Clyde Wolfe would call out my name and said it sounded perfect..it has for the last 35 years... I was blessed

Sherryh said:
I met my husband when I was working on buckets and bows I cleaned bathrooms and hallways....well my future husband would always walk on my clean floors. Clyde Wolfe would call out my name and said it sounded perfect..it has for the last 35 years... I was blessed

35 years of cleaning his floors.....you are a tremendous HACker!  ;D

(Said in jest for all things HACker - Congrats on 35 years - Still praying for his health)