Beverly Hyles Passed

Techmedic

Elect
Reaction score
Took from Daves Facebook page.

"It is with great sadness that we must announce the home going of our mom, Beverly Hyles. The details of her death are still unclear and plans are pending. Thank you for all the prayers for us and for the love so many had for mom. She was a treasure and will be missed."

She was a sweet lady.

How she put up with Jack amazes me.

Twisted said:
She was a sweet lady.

Maybe everything you have heard about "Jack" is not true.  Just saying.......

Get ready for DH to use the audience as a way to start his rebirth of a preacher boy.

Techmedic said:

"It is with great sadness that we must announce the home going of our mom, Beverly Hyles. The details of her death are still unclear and plans are pending. Thank you for all the prayers for us and for the love so many had for mom. She was a treasure and will be missed."

And took all manner of secrets to her grave, presumably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never had a conversation with Mr. Hyles, but in observing her through the years she seemed to be a very classy, Godly lady.  She carried herself with dignity, but not pride.  She always seemed to have a pleasant look on her face and always seemed to enjoy serving the Lord at FBCH.  She will be missed.

Phooey-dini said:
Techmedic said:

And took all manner of secrets to her grave, presumably.

Or perhaps she had no more secrets than you or I.

RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
She was a sweet lady.

Maybe the moon is made of green cheese.

She stuck with Jack no matter what....

amazing how some wives can do that - Jackie Kennedy, Lady Bird Johnson, Hillary Clinton (lol.... )

Phooey-dini said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
She was a sweet lady.

I'm sure that EVERYTHING negative people say about you is true.

RAIDER said:
Phooey-dini said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
She was a sweet lady.

I'm sure that EVERYTHING negative people say about you is true.

Here we go. Those pesky NEGATIVE PEOPLE!

RAIDER said:

Hmmm.....

Sounds like a new thread to me.

TheRealJonStewart said:
She stuck with Jack no matter what....

amazing how some wives can do that - Jackie Kennedy, Lady Bird Johnson, Hillary Clinton (lol.... )

While there may be other issues beyond what you are insinuating, I'm not aware of any factual proof to merit this comparison.

Raider, are you insinuating that Hyles was faithful to his wife?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Jo said:
Raider, are you insinuating that Hyles was faithful to his wife?

I know no facts to make me believe otherwise.

I thought Mrs. Hyles was a lovely and gracious woman.

It would make me very happy if I could believe that her husband was faithful to her.  In my opinion, there are too many people, including their daughter, who have nothing to gain by telling their stories.

Jo said:

It would make me very happy if I could believe that her husband was faithful to her.  In my opinion, there are too many people, including their daughter, who have nothing to gain by telling their stories.

Nothing to gain?  Isn't it funny most of his accusers have gained financially.... writing books, boosting newspaper subscription circulation, etc....

WESLEY said:
Jo said:

Nothing to gain?  Isn't it funny most of his accusers have gained financially.... writing books, boosting newspaper subscription circulation, etc....

Wesley, your real name wouldn't happen to be Dave, would it?

Jo said:

I watched their daughter's video a couple of year's ago.  We actually had a thread about it.  She told several obvious bold face lies.  She lost total credibility at that time. 

Not even close...I think that DH has no business in the ministry.... even if he wants to "have a ministry of reconciliation" for those whom have fallen, he needs to be restored himself.  First thing in that process, is making up with his victims, especially the teenager victims.

The only difference between DH and JS is that DH is a free man.... and had many other women than JS