Calling out the "Christian" liars and hypocrites on this forum

praise_yeshua said:
My chronology isn't off. I know what happened. I was making the point that FSSL deleted the statue picture. Ransom obviously left it in.

Seems like splitting hairs to me to say that FSSL has a higher more stricter standard in his moderation, but regardless of that, Ransom never lied.  I could say lots of critical things about Ransom, like I think it was heavy handed to lock the latest mater thread (even though TRT needs to learn to lay low), but I draw the line at calling somebody a liar when they clearly didn't lie.  He never saw the nudie pic til it was already gone.

ALAYMAN said:
praise_yeshua said:
My chronology isn't off. I know what happened. I was making the point that FSSL deleted the statue picture. Ransom obviously left it in.

Seems like splitting hairs to me to say that FSSL has a higher more stricter standard in his moderation, but regardless of that, Ransom never lied.  I could say lots of critical things about Ransom, like I think it was heavy handed to lock the latest mater thread (even though TRT needs to learn to lay low), but I draw the line at calling somebody a liar when they clearly didn't lie.  He never saw the nudie pic til it was already gone.

I clearly was talking about the nude statue. I wasn't even talking about the last picture. He saw the nude statue and left in place.

These are his words...

And I would have, without hesitation, had they already not been removed by the time I learned about them.

Notice the word "they". He said he would have deleted it but he left it in place. He must have "changed" his mind somewhere...

praise_yeshua said:
ALAYMAN said:
praise_yeshua said:

I clearly was talking about the nude statue. I wasn't even talking about the last picture. He saw the nude statue and left in place.

These are his words...

And I would have, without hesitation, had they already not been removed by the time I learned about them.

Notice the word "they". He said he would have deleted it but he left it in place. He must have "changed" his mind somewhere...

I'll give you the fact of the poor wording, and if he meant "they" literally rather than mis-spoke then you have a point.  But if memory serves correctly (and I am in the uncomfortable position of defending Ransom here :D :D :D) he had made a distinction between what he considers art (in the realm of nudes, particularly historically acceptable Christian art) and that of nude photography of actual women.

praise_yeshua said:
ALAYMAN said:
praise_yeshua said:

These are his words...

Ransom needs to stop being such an anal-retentive, butt-hurt, arrogant, vainglorious, smug, heavy-handed (did I leave anything out?) moderator.  Then I wouldn't need to lay low.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Then I wouldn't need to lay low.

Stop posting T&A to the forum and trying to justify it, and you wouldn't need to lay low.

This whole thread reminds me of the last Republican debate.  Carry on.

T-Bone said:
This whole thread reminds me of the last Republican debate.  Carry on.

Me too, but probably not for the same reason.  For me, it's because so many liars and hypocrites are in it.  And two bullies.

rsc2a said:
Ransom said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
For me, it's because so many liars and hypocrites are in it.  And two bullies.

And one whining pervy.

Rubio?

No, probably the whiner who locked my other thread because he's so sensitive and sweet and has such a sunshiney spirit. 

You know, it occurred to me that last summer, a number of friends and I were making jokes on a NON-CHRISTIAN Disqus forum.  A moderator on that forum didn't like our humor and banned all of us. 

A few days later, he reinstated us, and apologized for overreacting to us just having fun, and apologized for being so heavy-handed. 

Imagine that?  Not a Christian.  Not a Christian forum.  But he had the courage to admit he was wrong, and apologized to all of us. 

Yet the "Christians" in charge here don't seem to be able to do that. 

Could somebody call a Wambulance please?

I've seen a drama queen like this since Rupaul.

I would quote something about Christian behavior from James but he rejects that book.

And again I don't make the cut.  :(

The Rogue Tomato said:
You know, it occurred to me that last summer, a number of friends and I were making jokes on a NON-CHRISTIAN Disqus forum.  A moderator on that forum didn't like our humor and banned all of us.

And therefore, it's our fault TRT posted nudie pics on the forum. We shouldn't have been so judgmental.

FSSL said:
I would quote something about Christian behavior from James but he rejects that book.

Maybe he could give us a complete list of his rejects.

Bruh said:
It seems...............................well.....................I must say..................................It seems that there are people on here that take this forum.......................................well..... maybe too serious. 

Just sayn!

Do I consider ppl on here friends?.........................I guess, I don't know, but I do have friends that I see in person...............you know? face to face that I take much much more serious than the forum "friends". 

My sentiment exactly!

Bob H said:
FSSL said:

I know you're just being a wiseacre, but I think Irenaeus had the best list.  And, being closest in time to the originals, it has even more weight behind it.  Well, Marcion was closer, but Marcion had a weird agenda that I would not agree with. Obviously, red means the person did not quote from or expect that text to be read in the assemblies. 

tumblr_o2cr3awaoX1s59098o1_540.png

The Rogue Tomato said:
Bob H said:
FSSL said:

I know you're just being a wiseacre....................

Was I?

The Rogue Tomato said:
...... but I think Irenaeus had the best list.  And, being closest in time to the originals, it has even more weight behind it.  Well, Marcion was closer, but Marcion had a weird agenda that I would not agree with. Obviously, red means the person did not quote from or expect that text to be read in the assemblies. 

tumblr_o2cr3awaoX1s59098o1_540.png

Let me ask it this way then. Using Irenaeus's list, and his books listed in red....do YOU think they {the books listed in red} are the inspired, inerrant Word of God or not?

ALAYMAN said:
praise_yeshua said:

Huh -- that's a neat trick.