Calling out the "Christian" liars and hypocrites on this forum

Walt said:
ALAYMAN said:
praise_yeshua said:
My chronology isn't off. I know what happened. I was making the point that FSSL deleted the statue picture. Ransom obviously left it in.

Seems like splitting hairs to me to say that FSSL has a higher more stricter standard in his moderation, but regardless of that, Ransom never lied.  I could say lots of critical things about Ransom, like I think it was heavy handed to lock the latest mater thread (even though TRT needs to learn to lay low), but I draw the line at calling somebody a liar when they clearly didn't lie.  He never saw the nudie pic til it was already gone.

Huh -- that's a neat trick.

That's a Yogi Berraism if I ever heard one! :)

"Nobody goes there (to a restaurant) anymore because it is too crowded!"

Bob H said:
Let me ask it this way then. Using Irenaeus's list, and his books listed in red....do YOU think they {the books listed in red} are the inspired, inerrant Word of God or not?

I have my doubts that the books in red are the inspired word of God.  That's as far as I can go, since only God knows for sure. 

Walt said:
....He never saw the nudie pic til it was already gone.

Not sure what you mean.  Ransom was on the forum and witnessed the two nude sculpture/paintings, but then TRT added an actual pic of a nude woman after those first two (which Ransom had seen) and Ransom was gone for several hours from the forum so he never saw the third nude that TRT posted.

Smellin Coffee said:
Walt said:
ALAYMAN said:
praise_yeshua said:
My chronology isn't off. I know what happened. I was making the point that FSSL deleted the statue picture. Ransom obviously left it in.

Seems like splitting hairs to me to say that FSSL has a higher more stricter standard in his moderation, but regardless of that, Ransom never lied.  I could say lots of critical things about Ransom, like I think it was heavy handed to lock the latest mater thread (even though TRT needs to learn to lay low), but I draw the line at calling somebody a liar when they clearly didn't lie.  He never saw the nudie pic til it was already gone.

ROFLOL!  I just now deciphered my own jibberish.  What a goober!

Smellin Coffee said:
Walt said:
ALAYMAN said:
praise_yeshua said:

"Always go to other people's funerals. Otherwise, they won't come to yours".

I may not know art, but I know what I like.

tumblr_o3ebv9raY51s59098o1_500.jpg

Ransom said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
For me, it's because so many liars and hypocrites are in it.  And two bullies.

And one whining pervy.

T & A and throwing around the "pervy" label too???

Well... you're on a role aren't there "elder"....

It's a bird in front of a fish with Christmas lights in its mouth.

rsc2a said:
It's a bird in front of a fish with Christmas lights in its mouth.

Yes, but Tim thinks the bird and fish are NOOOOOD. 

Maybe the scales fell off of....

Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
praise_yeshua said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Just WHAT is that?

Isn't it obvious?  I dare not say.

Sick. You should have your image posting abilities removed.

LOL - only Tim could see something offensive in that picture.

I don't really see anything offensive.

The painting is, "Paint the Town Red II" by Alfred Gockel.

Basically, "Go out and have a wild fun time" ... since Alfred Gockel paints abstract nudes, one might assume the two figures are naked - but they could have on cloths. Who knows.

I was just playing with Tomater.

So you're a fan of art by Alfred Gockel?  I never heard of him.

Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
praise_yeshua said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Just WHAT is that?

Basically, "Go out and have a wild fun time" ... since Alfred Gockel paints abstract nudes, one might assume the two figures are naked - but they could have on cloths. Who knows.

All I did was a google image search to discover more about painting and artist. I am hardly a fan.

All I did was a Google search for abstract art.  I actually do like this particular picture.  But now that I know there's a nude fish and nude bird in it, I might have to change my mind.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
praise_yeshua said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Just WHAT is that?

All I did was a google image search to discover more about painting and artist. I am hardly a fan.

All I did was a Google search for abstract art.  I actually do like this particular picture.  But now that I know there's a nude fish and nude bird in it, I might have to change my mind.

If you liked an abstract painting only to later learn it was mocking Jesus Christ, would you still like it? Just curious.

Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
praise_yeshua said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Just WHAT is that?

If you liked an abstract painting only to later learn it was mocking Jesus Christ, would you still like it? Just curious.

LOL - you think I'm stupid enough to take that bait?  You and Ransom are two peas in a pod -- both arrogant trolls. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
praise_yeshua said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Just WHAT is that?

LOL - you think I'm stupid enough to take that bait?  You and Ransom are two peas in a pod -- both arrogant trolls.

You do your fair share of trolling. After all - who posted "Isn't it obvious?  I dare not say." when asked about the painting you posted.

Tim said:
You do your fair share of trolling. After all - who posted "Isn't it obvious?  I dare not say." when asked about the painting you posted.

You need to learn the difference between trolling and joking/teasing. 

Your question (and Ransom's "why did you change the subject from nudity to fine art?" question) is intended to entrap someone.  Now THAT is trolling.

Tim said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tim said:

You need to learn the difference between trolling and joking/teasing. 

Your question (and Ransom's "why did you change the subject from nudity to fine art?" question) is intended to entrap someone.  Now THAT is trolling.

Coming from you, the one who posted fine art nudes, one should never assume the comment "I dare not say", regarding the content of abstract art, to be comedy. On the contrary - I view it as bate to get everyone all worked up again. It seemed to insinuate that the painting was illustrating worse than already shared and that since it was abstract we were all in the dark and didn't know what manner of subject we were viewing.

This whole thing was started by your constant flaunting the liberty you so enjoy to watch rated R movies. That is a degree of trolling also I might add. You even changed your avatar to remind everyone of your so called liberty.

Can't green ya again Tim, but this characterization is EXACTLY what I thought about his intents as well.