Criminalizing Bus Ministries?

Explain to me what I did was so offensive?
first of all you don;t tell a victim of childhood sexual abuse to "look on the bright side" because they didn;t get it the same way another group of sex abuse victims did..... any familiy member or spouse of a sex abuse survivor should have known that... ... the fact you left that statement standing and did not reconsider it ... change it... or delete it ..speaks volumes about you.....

secondly your wifes traumatic and brutal life experiences are just that - her experiences..... they are not your experiences, and do not qualify you to speak with authority on someone elses experiences that you do not even know...... and nothing can qualify any of us - even if we are sex abuse survivors ourselves - to make comparisons between one persons experience and another... to try and make one sound equal to or worse than the other.... and the fact you don;t understand that simple concept even after years of marriage to a sex abuse survivor... means you are not as smart as you think you are... regardless of how many pieces of future land fill and make shift boat anchors you hold patents on..... ..(and yes - i know fishing boat owners who use old engine blocks for anchor moorings)

bottom line.... you charged into this forum a few weeks ago like some kind of gang buster.... wagging your tongue at people you don;t even know as if to straighten them out on everything...... well now you have stepped on your tongue.... or "hit a raw nerve" as you so proudly exclaimed in another post.... a wiser person would have given a real apology by now and deleted his comments..... . (and no... an apology that begins with "if" is not a real apology....) ... but you post like someone not quite recovered from a childhood of aspergers syndrone... or who has resisted treatments and suffered a relapse....you can;t even see what is wrong with your comments and attitudes even when they are put right back in front of you..... and yeah... a former poster like ryan debarr would have mopped up the floor with you..... even ewfisher could give you a run for your money....

Last edited:
first of all you don;t tell a victim of childhood sexual abuse to "look on the bright side" because they didn;t get it the same way another group of sex abuse victims did..... any familiy member or spouse of a sex abuse survivor should have known that... ... the fact you left that statement standing and did not reconsider it ... change it... or delete it ..speaks volumes about you.....

secondly your wifes traumatic and brutal life experiences are just that - her experiences..... they are not your experiences, and do not qualify you to speak with authority on someone elses experiences that you do not even know...... and nothing can qualify any of us - even if we are sex abuse survivors ourselves - to make comparisons between one persons experience and another... to try and make one sound equal to or worse than the other.... and the fact you don;t understand that simple concept even after years of marriage to a sex abuse survivor... means you are not as smart as you think you are... regardless of how many pieces of future land fill and make shift boat anchors you hold patents on..... ..(and yes - i know fishing boat owners who use old engine blocks for anchor moorings)

bottom line.... you charged into this forum a few weeks ago like some kind of gang buster.... wagging your tongue at people you don;t even know as if to straighten them out on everything...... well now you have stepped on your tongue.... or "hit a raw nerve" as you so proudly exclaimed in another post.... a wiser person would have given a real apology by now and deleted his comments..... . (and no... an apology that begins with "if" is not a real apology....) ... but you post like someone not quite recovered from a childhood of aspergers syndrone... or who has resisted treatments and suffered a relapse....you can;t even see what is wrong with your comments and attitudes even when they are put right back in front of you..... and yeah... a former poster like ryan debarr would have mopped up the floor with you..... even ewfisher could give you a run for your money....
Tell me how you really feel. Boy it sucks to be you. I do not apologize for being an overachiever. You on the other hand, are probably an underachiever with no life skills that never got enough mommy care. I could probably fill the 400 ton payload dump box on our largest Cat mining truck with your gross hypocrisy, legalism, jealousy and hyper criticism. I do qualify to speak on my wife's experiences and on her behalf, because I am the one who had to get and pay for her the medical help to fix the physical and emotional damage from the abuse. That is probably something you will never really fully understand. I was not making comparisons on abuse experiences even though I do feel they follow a pattern. When I married my wife I brought her out of a life of deep depression and darkness. Sexual predators are not respecters of persons and the physical and emotional abuse scars can last a lifetime. I know I could have chosen my words more carefully with less humor in my previous post. You are not like me and thank God I will never be like you.
Shalomthumbnail.jpg

Tell us how you're an utter clod.

Oh, wait, you just did.

Are you smart enough to realize you're starting to wear out your welcome?
Yes I realize that. My late father told me a long time ago that he got treated better by the world than by Christians. I think there is some truth in that. People that call other people names because that don't agree with them shows a lack of maturity.

Yes, people who behave like clods get resentful when their cloddishness is pointed out to them.
I'm not resentful. I'm a horse with a different gallop and that probably makes some people feel uncomfortable.

Putting people down make you feel better?
we should ask you that question... .... . you have been going about putting people down since you got here...... me included .... in between episodes of bragging on yourself of course..... .....need proof?.... just look at your big truck post up above this...... but i guess you only think it;s wrong when someone does it to you..... apparently you think it;s ok when you do it to someone else........

Putting people down make you feel better?

This you, hypocrite?

Tell me how you really feel. Boy it sucks to be you. I do not apologize for being an overachiever. You on the other hand, are probably an underachiever with no life skills that never got enough mommy care blah blah blah

Tell me how you really feel. Boy it sucks to be you. I do not apologize for being an overachiever. You on the other hand, are probably an underachiever with no life skills that never got enough mommy care. I could probably fill the 400 ton payload dump box on our largest Cat mining truck with your gross hypocrisy, legalism, jealousy and hyper criticism. I do qualify to speak on my wife's experiences and on her behalf, because I am the one who had to get and pay for her the medical help to fix the physical and emotional damage from the abuse. That is probably something you will never really fully understand. I was not making comparisons on abuse experiences even though I do feel they follow a pattern. When I married my wife I brought her out of a life of deep depression and darkness. Sexual predators are not respecters of persons and the physical and emotional abuse scars can last a lifetime. I know I could have chosen my words more carefully with less humor in my previous post. You are not like me and thank God I will never be like you.
ShalomView attachment 5311
if you took time to read the forum and learn about people before opening your mouth you might not make such a fool of yourself....... you know nothing about me.... .but just to "enlighten" you some.... my "mommy" as you called her is in hell..... along with some of the pedophiles she started giving me to for money when i was 5 years old... her idea of "care" was something i could have done without.. .my testimony along with medical evidence put her in prison.... .and you couldn;t be like me if you wanted to unless you had an emergency hysterectomy at age 9.... then saw your natural sister murdered in front of you at age 11.... ..was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 12 but knew something was wrong long before that.... then attempted suicide at age 13 after a misguided school counsellor giving a speech in an assembly told the class that if certain things happened to them as teenagers their lives would not be worth living.....

and all those things you say you did to help your wife recover from abuse are things my adopted dad and new family did for me.... spending thousands of hours and a ton of money from their own pocket to do it..... i would be dead if not for them.... many times over......he was a firefighter paramedic for 35 years and while you might have built earth moving machines he has saved lives.. thousands of them.... most of our family is in the military or medical field... and i guess you can ask them about the quality of my life skills coz they are the ones who have taught me against all odds how to survive as nearly normal as possible - considering all that has happened.... .and yeah - i still live with them.... always will ...could not make it on my own in the outside world and i know it..... . so there is one more thing you can add to your put down and slam list when you decide to open your mouth again and continue with braying and jaw flapping on what a loser i am and the "bright sides" you think i should look at.....

but regardless of all that i still would not trade one minute of the life i have now to be anything like you..... .i am very happy where i am and knowing it is right where God put me..... so sell your grandiose stories of over acheivment to somebody else.... i am not impressed....

Last edited:
This you, hypocrite?

if you took time to read the forum and learn about people before opening your mouth you might not make such a fool of yourself....... you know nothing about me.... .but just to "enlighten" you some.... my "mommy" as you called her is in hell..... along with some of the pedophiles she started giving me to for money when i was 5 years old... her idea of "care" was something i could have done without.. .my testimony along with medical evidence put her in prison.... .and you couldn;t be like me if you wanted to unless you had an emergency hysterectomy at age 9.... then saw your natural sister murdered in front of you at age 11.... ..was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 12 but knew something was wrong long before that.... then attempted suicide at age 13 after a misguided school counsellor giving a speech in an assembly told the class that if certain things happened to them as teenagers their lives would not be worth living.....

and all those things you say you did to help your wife recover from abuse are things my adopted dad and new family did for me.... spending thousands of hours and a ton of money from their own pocket to do it..... i would be dead if not for them.... many times over......he was a firefighter paramedic for 35 years and while you might have built earth moving machines he has saved lives.. thousands of them.... most of our family is in the military or medical field... and i guess you can ask them about the quality of my life skills coz they are the ones who have taught me against all odds how to survive as nearly normal as possible - considering all that has happened.... .and yeah - i still live with them.... always will ...could not make it on my own in the outside world and i know it..... . so there is one more thing you can add to your put down and slam list when you decide to open your mouth again and continue with braying and jaw flapping on what a loser i am and the "bright sides" you think i should look at.....

but regardless of all that i still would not trade one minute of the life i have now to be anything like you..... .i am very happy where i am and knowing it is right where God put me..... so sell your grandiose stories of over acheivment to somebody else.... i am not impressed....
I'm not here to impress anyone.
When I left NY 25 years ago to go to work for Caterpillar in Illinois I thought I was starting a new job.
Adonai had other plans I was actually going to Illinois to meet my future wife starting a new job was a by product. Adonai knew I would be the only person that could help and meet her needs. When I met my wife she was taking her meals through a straw. Her abusive mother jammed a broom handle way up her rectum and put her cigarettes out on her legs and arms. Her father did the unthinkable to her with other men. I'm not using this as a comparison to what happened to you. Adonai used me as a tool to put her back together physically, emotionally and spiritually. My wife has had numerous surgeries. She hasn't eaten a steak since she was a girl until I took her to St Vincent hospital in Indianapolis for a difficult abdominal surgery. She can now eat regular food. She takes stool softeners for the rest of her life because of her rectal abuse damage.
She has had 2 rotator cuff surgeries,
One upper and one lower back surgeries to replace degenerated discs. She has fibromayalgia. She recently had a procedure for Afib. She has had a hysterectomy.
She also has wet macular degeneration where she gets eye injections every 4 weeks in both eyes for the rest of her life. Those injections are $3,000 per injection. Both of her parents are dead and in hell where they belong.
My wife is financially secure for the rest of her life on this planet. I am her legal advocate and her physical advocate. She told me she would have been dead if I had not come into her life when I did. My wife loves cats. I bought her a Maine coon kitten last summer from a breeder.
I would literally move heaven and hell for her. There is a special bond between two people that has suffered abuse from another person.
Her girlfriend who was also abused passed away about 5 years ago. They had a special bond. They did about everything together. You would think someone that has suffered severe abuse would be angry at the world and other people. My wife is the opposite. She has a real sweet spirit and demeanor about her. She is a gracious person that always makes people feel welcome and appreciated. She doesn't have a victim mentality. I retired from Caterpillar to be a full time caregiver for her.
I really don't care what people think about me. The only opinion that counts is Yeshua's
I'm not perfect. Now that I have all the facts. I do owe you my sincere and heartfelt apology for the things I said about you.
Whether or not you forgive me that will be up to you. If you chose not to forgive me I will understand, but I always will treat you with courtesy and respect from now on. You will be in my morning prayers tomorrow.
Y'varechecha Adonai v'yishmerecha
May God Bless you and keep you.
Shalom

I was involved in the bus ministry for several years and poured my heart into it! I served as a Bus Captain as a single Navy man while stationed in San Diego and was often regarded as being among the best in history the Church's bus ministry!

I also had continual anxiety attacks worrying over potential things that could happen and how it would take only a mere accusation of impropriety and my life would be forever ruined!B

The day I walked away from the bus ministry was when, as a young father, I realized there was no way in "Ache-EE-Double Hockey Sticks" that I would ever send my kids off in any church bus and started telling prospective bus parents the very same thing! The bus captain I was working with at the "Model IFB Church" was an absolute loon and he was not at all happy with me! I said "C-YA!" and took my family to the beach and made some lasting memories!
So, Ray...are you saying that the bus ministry is a bad thing? I just want you to speak up for the record...simple "yes" or "no" will suffice. I mean, because if you are, I feel really sorry for you. I was a bus captain in the church where my family went to church and had been reached through the bus ministry. My mother was led to the Lord by a woman who was out canvassing our part of town for her bus route. I was 9 years old. My mother had us on the bus the Sunday after she was saved. And, I have to say that I made many of my friends through the bus ministry of both the Faith Baptist Church of Pekin, Illinois, and the bus ministry of Averyville Baptist Church in E. Peoria, Illinois. I've worked as bus captain at several other churches over the year and have seen many come to Christ through it's ministry. I can fully understand your anxiety about false accusations while being involved in such ministering....I, and many others have been falsely accused of things and through the right protections being taken were proven to be innocent of all accusations. What brought you to the conclusion that you wouldn't send your kids off in any church bus? I, in all sincerity would sort of like to know.

When I left NY 25 years ago to go to work for Caterpillar in Illinois I thought I was starting a new job.
Adonai had other plans I was actually going to Illinois to meet my future wife starting a new job was a by product. Adonai knew I would be the only person that could help and meet her needs. When I met my wife she was taking her meals through a straw. Her abusive mother jammed a broom handle way up her rectum and put her cigarettes out on her legs and arms. Her father did the unthinkable to her with other men. I'm not using this as a comparison to what happened to you. Adonai used me as a tool to put her back together physically, emotionally and spiritually. My wife has had numerous surgeries. She hasn't eaten a steak since she was a girl until I took her to St Vincent hospital in Indianapolis for a difficult abdominal surgery. She can now eat regular food. She takes stool softeners for the rest of her life because of her rectal abuse damage.
One upper and one lower back surgeries to replace degenerated discs. She has fibromayalgia. She recently had a procedure for Afib. She has had a hysterectomy.
She also has wet macular degeneration where she gets eye injections every 4 weeks in both eyes for the rest of her life. Those injections are $3,000 per injection. Both of her parents are dead and in hell where they belong.
My wife is financially secure for the rest of her life on this planet. I am her legal advocate and her physical advocate. She told me she would have been dead if I had not come into her life when I did. My wife loves cats. I bought her a Maine coon kitten last summer from a breeder.
I would literally move heaven and hell for her. There is a special bond between two people that has suffered abuse from another person.
Her girlfriend who was also abused passed away about 5 years ago. They had a special bond. They did about everything together. You would think someone that has suffered severe abuse would be angry at the world and other people. My wife is the opposite. She has a real sweet spirit and demeanor about her. She is a gracious person that always makes people feel welcome and appreciated. She doesn't have a victim mentality. I retired from Caterpillar to be a full time caregiver for her.
I really don't care what people think about me. The only opinion that counts is Yeshua's
I'm not perfect. Now that I have all the facts. I do owe you my sincere and heartfelt apology for the things I said about you.
Whether or not you forgive me that will be up to you. If you chose not to forgive me I will understand, but I always will treat you with courtesy and respect from now on. You will be in my morning prayers tomorrow.
Shalom

This ain't all about you and your world. The sooner you realize that and speak with less presumption, the better off you'll be in this place. I invite you to think before you speak, and be received accordingly. Else continue to look at things from only your own limited perspective and keep swimming upstream.

I do qualify to speak on my wife's experiences and on her behalf, because I am the one who had to get and pay for her the medical help to fix the physical and emotional damage from the abuse.
That musta hurt, being parted from summa your money. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

Are you okay?

On a lighter note, did you hear the one about a Jewish delimma?

Shalom
When you met? I'm not sure I believe all of this.

This ain't all about you and your world. The sooner you realize that and speak with less presumption, the better off you'll be in this place. I invite you to think before you speak, and be received accordingly. Else continue to look at things from only your own limited perspective and keep swimming upstream.
This is about me and my world from my perspective. That's how I view reality. I don't live in a Baptist make believe world where everyone pretends to be nice and they wear a fake Colgate smile.

This is about me and my world from my perspective. That's how I view reality. I don't live in a Baptist make believe world where everyone pretends to be nice and they wear a fake Colgate smile.
Jesus was so silly. He really thought that treating others well was a good idea.