David Hyles being sued

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
David Cloud weighs in on the Dave Hyles lawsuits - 3 articles for the price of one, if you click on this link:

20201218 (wayoflife.org)

The first article, "Two Lawsuits Filed Against Dave Hyles," is a summary of all Dave's sex scandals from the 1970s until now. The second article, "Soul Winning at First Baptist Under Dave Hyles," describes how Dave built up the conversion statistics at FBC-Hammond with questionable methodology. The third article, "The Hyles Effect: A Spreading Blight," is a review of Cloud's book, warning against the Hyles heresies.

sawthruglassclearly

Registered
Reaction score
David Cloud weighs in on the Dave Hyles lawsuits - 3 articles for the price of one, if you click on this link:

20201218 (wayoflife.org)

The first article, "Two Lawsuits Filed Against Dave Hyles," is a summary of all Dave's sex scandals from the 1970s until now. The second article, "Soul Winning at First Baptist Under Dave Hyles," describes how Dave built up the conversion statistics at FBC-Hammond with questionable methodology. The third article, "The Hyles Effect: A Spreading Blight," is a review of Cloud's book, warning against the Hyles heresies.
David Cloud is right and he’s been right for a long time! I remember all of that going on during my imprisonment there. I drank water, not Kool-Aid.