Michael Erquiaga

Born 1950
Died Jan 30, 1981

Graduate of Hyles Anderson College

sword said:
Tom McKinney
Born May 22, 1925
Died January 26, 2003.

Tom was a staff member at FBCH & the college in the 80's & 90's. 
He attended the FBCH since 1931.

Mrs. Erma McKinney's husband?

sword said:
Diane (Sutton) Burgess

Born June 12, 1953
Died May 28, 2006

She was a former Hyles Anderson Student.

Maiden name sounds familiar  but she was born approximately a decade before I was so I'm not sure.

sword said:
Michael Erquiaga

Born 1950
Died Jan 30, 1981

Graduate of Hyles Anderson College
Wonder if he's related to George, at Riverview?

earnestly contend

patriotic said:
sword said:
Tom McKinney
Born May 22, 1925
Died January 26, 2003.
Tom was a staff member at FBCH & the college in the 80's & 90's. 
He attended the FBCH since 1931.
Mrs. Erma McKinney's husband?
Yes Erma's Husband. 
Gail Merhalski and Keith McKinney's Father.

Just think Tom was a member of FBCH for over 70 years.

Pastor Clayton, L. Beal (76)
1611849093891.png

Born June 7, 1939
Monday, May 9, 2016

Baptist Pastor for 35 years in Maine and New Hampshire

He held a degree from Hyles-Anderson College and then earned his Doctorate in Theology from East Carolina Baptist College.

Last edited:
16KJV11 said:
Still There said:
Marianne Lail Reel passed away April, 2015 from cancer.
Sister of Cindy Lail?
Don't think she had a sister named Cindy.

Her brothers name was David Lail & her sister was Robin Lail.
Her husbands name is Ray
Her kids were David & Deanne.
Her mom & dad were Robert and Bina Lail
Carrol Lail was her aunt.

sword said:
16KJV11 said:
Still There said:
Sister of Cindy Lail?

Her husbands name is Ray
Back in 1992 or 1993, one of my bus workers (a former Marine) was thrown in the clink for visiting in an apartment house after a tenant told him to get out.  I bailed him out of jail for $75 and had to go to a court hearing over the matter.
On the day of the hearing I was summoned to Bro. Ray's office and awaiting us were two lawyers, one from CLA and the other a home grown lawyer from FBC of whom I thought was Cindy Lail.
Maybe I was mistaken regarding the name.

16KJV11 said:
sword said:
16KJV11 said:
Still There said:
Sister of Cindy Lail?

Her husbands name is Ray
Back in 1992 or 1993, one of my bus workers (a former Marine) was thrown in the clink for visiting in an apartment house after a tenant told him to get out.  I bailed him out of jail for $75 and had to go to a court hearing over the matter.
On the day of the hearing I was summoned to Bro. Ray's office and awaiting us were two lawyers, one from CLA and the other a home grown lawyer from FBC of whom I thought was Cindy Lail.
Maybe I was mistaken regarding the name.
No, you are correct.
Cindy is an area lawyer.

earnestly contend

Just heard my old friend James Roberts died on April 15 down in Orlando area. Was in a ministry with him for about 10 years.

BALAAM said:
Just heard my old friend James Roberts died on April 15 down in Orlando area. Was in a ministry with him for about 10 years.

What??  Oh my...do you know what happened?

Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

Just talked to his brother. He started feeling sick and having chest pains. He had a quintuple bypass and he died about 48 hours later.

BALAAM said:
Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

Just talked to his brother. He started feeling sick and having chest pains. He had a quintuple bypass and he died about 48 hours later.

When did this happen?  Recently?  Last month?

Twisted said:
BALAAM said:
Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

He died on April 15. He had just gotten his first social security check at the  beginning of April.

When did this happen?  Recently?  Last month?

Ray Craig did in a horrible accident early this morning.  Would have attended 82-84ish.  Rhonda Weiser's husband.

http://wjactv.com/news/local/man-dies-after-tractor-trailer-hits-bear-in-centre-county

Pastor Ron Morrow of Gospel Light Baptist Church in Marion, IA, passed away on Monday, May 23, 2016. 

I don't think he ever attended HAC, but he was awarded an honorary doctorate, and many students from his church attended HAC. 

patriotic said:
Pastor Ron Morrow of Gospel Light Baptist Church in Marion, IA, passed away on Monday, May 23, 2016. 

I don't think he ever attended HAC, but he was awarded an honorary doctorate, and many students from his church attended HAC.
Sorry to hear of this. He was a friend for whom I preached a weeklong  revival meeting. His church gave me one of the largest love offerings of my time in evangelism.