Deaths Of HAC Students

qwerty said:
Binaca Chugger said:
qwerty said:
Added David Carpenter, longtime staff member, he was Dean of Men when I was a student. Think he was in debt collection before he left HAC.
Did David Carpenter pass away?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155917358905136&substory_index=0&id=164205510135

"Please be in prayer for the family of long-time Hyles-Anderson College staff member, Bro. Dave Carpenter. Bro. Carpenter went home to Heaven early this morning. He was the Dean of Men at Hyles-Anderson College for many years and invested his life into thousands of young men from all over the world. Please remember his dear wife, Patsy, and their five children in prayer at this time."

Does anyone know what he passed from?

Pastor Richard Walter
1652700108119.png
Born Sept. 30, 1971
Died Nov. 17, 2017 from cancer

He earned a B.S. degree from Hyles-Anderson College & a Masters from the Gulf Coast Bible Institute.
He was the Pastor of the Victory Baptist Church in Winthrop, Maine

Last edited:
sword said:
Pastor Richard Walter

Born Sept. 30, 1971

He earned a B.S. degree from Hyles-Anderson College & a Masters from the Gulf Coast Bible Institute.
Rick was a good man, as men go.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

prophet said:
sword said:
Pastor Richard Walter

Born Sept. 30, 1971

Where was Rick from?  and Jennie?

Rick was a good man, as men go.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I saw some postings on Facebook the past few days talking about how Joe Tarr influenced their lives... I just thought it was because he was just a good guy and they were thanking him, but he passed away December 1st.  I'm totally speechless.... Joe was probably the most down to earth and practical person that I knew at college. I respected his hard work ethic and ministry work, and he was the first of a few students that I knew that didn't sacrifice his education, relationships, or employment for the sake of his college ministry. His wife, Kim, mirrored those same qualities.
All the Tarr family seemed like great folks and I am sorry for their terrible loss. http://www.mooresjacksonvillefuneralhome.com/m/?p=memorial&id=2043185

qwerty said:
I saw some postings on Facebook the past few days talking about how Joe Tarr influenced their lives... I just thought it was because he was just a good guy and they were thanking him, but he passed away December 1st.  I'm totally speechless.... Joe was probably the most down to earth and practical person that I knew at college. I respected his hard work ethic and ministry work, and he was the first of a few students that I knew that didn't sacrifice his education, relationships, or employment for the sake of his college ministry. His wife, Kim, mirrored those same qualities.
All the Tarr family seemed like great folks and I am sorry for their terrible loss. http://www.mooresjacksonvillefuneralhome.com/m/?p=memorial&id=2043185
Joe was a Master's student when I was a senior and I am 4 years older than he...but for some reason, I never knew him.  I wonder how he passed?

16KJV11 said:
qwerty said:
Joe was a Master's student when I was a senior and I am 4 years older than he...but for some reason, I never knew him.  I wonder how he passed?
Pancreatic cancer

Patty Carpenter passed away before Christmas.  She had been ill for many years. 

Pastor Jerry L. Sanders
Husband of Arlene (Wienrank) Sanders

Born June 5, 1941
Died May 25, 2018

Jerry earned a B.S. degree from Hyles-Anderson College
1594311704797.png

Last edited:
Roger (Dan) Daniel (71)
Husband of Caroline Stachulak Daniel

Born February 19, 1947
Died April 2, 2018

Dan received a Master of Education degree at Hyles-Anderson College
1582132235516.png

Last edited:
Pastor Robert J. Northrop (45)
Pastor of Open Bible Baptist Church in Bath, ME

1694877875770.png

Born December 8, 1971
Died September 9, 2016

Bob graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Pastoral Theology.

Last edited:
Sandra Jean Mayo
1660239149563.png
Born October 8, 1956
Died Sep 29, 2017

Sandy earned a Master's Degree from Hyles Anderson in 1979

Last edited:
Donald David Fink (74)
Husband of Joyce Smith Fink

Born May 13, 1943
Died March 30, 2018

Don was a United States Air Force Veteran
He taught Bible, Greek and Hebrew at Hyles Anderson College.

Shelly Saylor, (45)
Wife of Justin Saylor of McKinney, Texas
1635522671190.png

Born Sept. 10, 1970
Died July 28, 2016

Shelly earned an associate degree in secretarial studies from Hyles Anderson College

Last edited:
Oscar Moreno
1635524173749.png
Born November 17, 1971
Died February 24, 2018

Former security guard for pastor Jack Hyles
Graduated from Hyles Anderson College

Last edited:
sword said:
Donald David Fink (74)
Husband of Joyce Smith Fink

Born May 13, 1943
Died March 30, 2018

Don was a United States Air Force Veteran
He taught Bible, Greek and Hebrew at Hyles Anderson College.

Any relation to the Marine vet David Fink that went to HAC in early 90's and early 00's?  The one who got on all of our cases?