Does God care what we wear at church?

official historians on the lives of methodist preachers like whitfield and wesley disagree with you....
... maybe you should get right over there and straighten them out!.... ..
🤥

In England, yeah. And you're talking about in the cities. But in America they didn't catch on until the times I said. Charles Finny and D. L. Moody spearheaded the movement.

Aw! You changed your avatar! :(
And? Why shouldn't she if she wishes? You've been a continual jackass on these forums. If you're FSSL, as some suspect, you should be ashamed of yourself. Same if you're Ransom (Scott)...but I still question whether you're either one. As far as "losing joe" don't count on it. It's gonna be harder than you think, fool.

In England, yeah. And you're talking about in the cities. But in America they didn't catch on until the times I said. Charles Finny and D. L. Moody spearheaded the movement.

first of all..... the quote from dr bob... made by bob h,... that you declared to be "not true"... said nothing of america.. .... it simply said "in wesleys day...".... how do you know dr bob wasn;t talking about england?..... and do you think all 20,000 of the people who went to hear wesley preach in an open field, in england, were industrialists?...... i posted an article written by a wesleyan historian.... did you read the article?...

secondly..... late 1800s america is exactly the time period the account i gave, came from.... for all i knew when you said "that;s not true"... in answer to bob h you could have been talking about any era and any country..... as if nobody ever in the history of mankind went to church straight from plowing a field with sweaty clothing on.... you didn;t qualify it at all... and wesley was well remembered and his methods copied for decades after his death.... .but to my answer... which did qualify i was speaking about 19th century america.... you replied .. "they didn;t plow on sunday... and saturday night was bath night"....

are you starting to see the problem here?..... or have you known all along what it was and simply hoped none of us would notice?....... you are what i call a contrarian naysayer.... ...... someone who has no other purpose but to negate and counter anything and everything other people say.. whether you know what you are talking about or not....typical troll behavior.. .. . and if other people call you out on your false statements you move the goal posts.... ..without even qualifying where you are moving them to..... more troll behavior..... ... do you have any documentation written by real historians to back up the comments you have made here?

you said your goal here was to see what fundamentalists on this forum really believed in.... but all you have accomplished is to prove to us that you believe in nothing....

Last edited:

aw!.. you noticed.... ...:sneaky:

yeah.... i do that now and then..... that particular one is a surfboard sticker.... .... useful for reinforcing dents and dings in a surfboard so the damaged fiberglass doesn;t leak water and damage the board........ we mix up a small amount of 2 part fiberglass resin and drip it into the damaged part... then press the sticker into place over it... .... i have a whole bunch of them.. about a dozen or so on the underside of my board now... . ..including a big bronze age sticker just like that one.... .:cool:

Last edited:
And? Why shouldn't she if she wishes?
I agree whole heartedly. But you must admit the last one captured her persona better. A bit warrior like. Not saying this one is insignificant.
You've been a continual jackass on these forums.
I am all things to all people. To the jackasses, I am a jackass.
If you're FSSL, as some suspect, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I am not.
Same if you're Ransom (Scott)...
LOL. I'm sure Ransom is doubting himself this very moment. 'How could anyone think I'm HIM!' :ROFLMAO: I remember when he was on the Baptist Board.
but I still question whether you're either one.
As well you should.
As far as "losing joe" don't count on it. It's gonna be harder than you think, fool.
:ROFLMAO: Do you know how I keep my cool? Because I'm assured of my position. And I know that as I am engaged, the facts will come out, and my assailants--not always, but usually--will be shown to be uninformed.

Sorry, I'm losing Huk and Joe. I should use smaller words from now on.
I’ve asked you at least twice, and maybe three times, to honestly identify your ultimate aim (and belief system) and then we can take a journey from there much more smoothly. You’ve refused every time. However, I’ll do so a fourth time. Is your goal to prove the veracity of the Scriptures or to show it erroneous?

Your obsession with this woman’s microscopic avatar is a bit unnerving. Good thing it only partially exposed her face and not…*gasp*…her ankles or kneecaps. I doubt you’d be able to function!

I agree whole heartedly. But you must admit the last one captured her persona bWhy etter. A bit warrior like. Not saying this one is insignificant.
More significant than you'll ever be able to understand.
I am all things to all people. To the jackasses, I am a jackass.

A legend in your own mind....Guess that tells us for sure who you are.
I am not.
Why should anyone take your word for this??? Care to divulge who you truly are? Or are you so afraid of scrutiny that you can't/won't do this? You can DM me, and I can guarantee you I won't tell who you are. It might help me to better understand your idiosyncrasies.

LOL. I'm sure Ransom is doubting himself this very moment. 'How could anyone think I'm HIM!' :ROFLMAO: I remember when he was on the Baptist Board.

The Baptist Board is a whole different critter. Over moderated and not a true discussion board. Wow....reference to this makes me think you might be Salty, Squire, or possibly AustinC, who again, is a legend in HIS own mind on those forums. Ransom seems pretty secure in who he is....for a Canadian! LOL
As well you should.

And why would this be the case? You offer no substance but continue to speak in riddles. More to back up some of the claims from those who have voiced that you are FSSL.
:ROFLMAO: Do you know how I keep my cool? Because I'm assured of my position. And I know that as I am engaged, the facts will come out, and my assailants--not always, but usually--will be shown to be uninformed.

You? Keep our cool? Laughable at best. The only way one could be A$$ured of their position here would be to be the owner of the site, rendering them safe from exposure.

The Baptist Board is a whole different critter. Over moderated and not a true discussion board.
That is true. It's a good old boys club for sure,
Wow....reference to this makes me think you might be Salty, Squire, or possibly AustinC, who again, is a legend in HIS own mind on those forums. Ransom seems pretty secure in who he is....for a Canadian! LOL
Now that's funny. I've dropped enough clues for you to figure out my persona(s) elsewhere.

I’ve asked you at least twice, and maybe three times, to honestly identify your ultimate aim (and belief system) and then we can take a journey from there much more smoothly. You’ve refused every time. However, I’ll do so a fourth time. Is your goal to prove the veracity of the Scriptures or to show it erroneous?
My goal is neither. The veracity of the Scriptures is presumed. My goal, as I stated before, was to discuss something that hasn't been done to death.

My goal is neither. The veracity of the Scriptures is presumed. My goal, as I stated before, was to discuss something that hasn't been done to death.
“Presumed” by whom? You or your “audience”? I’m not big into ad hominem attacks, and no offense meant, but you’re really not as intelligent as you believe yourself to be. I still welcome your invitation to a discussion of the philosophy of religion and science when you’re ready, but of course that would require some basic authenticity on your part from the beginning. Imagine getting outwitted by a bloke with a fishing moniker. That would sting, wouldn’t it? 😬

Because you have no other choice. I'm not going to dox myself, you ninny. Why would you even ask?
"Ninny? " Really, loser? As stupid as some of your posts are, I just thought you'd give yourself up. Seems you've done that by your style of posting already. You sound more Canadian than American.

That is true. It's a good old boys club for sure,

Now that's funny. I've dropped enough clues for you to figure out my persona(s) elsewhere.
I know who you are...many here don't. Do I care who you are? No...not really. It's too easy to divulge your info. But, why should I, NINNY (to use your own terminology)?