Does God learn?

Bo said:
I believe that we have free will....
but now I do believe ...
i believe ...
i believe...
i understand...
But i just don't believe ...

Bo... please reflect on your posts... this last one illustrates the problem well.

If you are looking to be convincing, there needs to be a lot less of what you believe and a ton more of what the Bible actually says.

This is the third time I pointed out that you rely on your own analogies and dismiss the Bible without using the Bible.

Jim Jones said:
You've been warned.
Lol... imagine that! We live in a day where Christians are threatened by other Christians when it is pointed out that the Bible is not being used.

Post-Christian relativism is alive and well ;)

Challenge common beliefs? It's a discussion.

Challenge the owner?

You're through.

Jim Jones said:
Challenge common beliefs? It's a discussion.

Challenge the owner?

You're through.
Hang around... nobody gets banned for Challenging the admin

We have unbelievers, irreligious, atheists and Arminians among us ;)

The admin does have the right to point out and challenge nonbiblical presuppositions

rsc2a said:
Bo said:
...in the last days when God takes the Christians to live in heaven and leaves the lost behind that...

More bad theology.

And are you still forcing your wife tho love you? I figured since you won't touch the question about the origin of Satan (but that I blame you given your views) that you might as least advise that one.

no I don't force my wife to love me.....Just like God don't force us to love Him....that would only be true under ur delusional view

and I did tell you about the origin of satan...God created him.....but satan fell on his own..."he said in his heart ....." ...the bible don't say "God made him say in his heart"

so according to what the bible says...we all have free will...(this is understood only if you read the scriptures and have common sense)....so therefore my wife loves me because she loves me...I don't have to force her to

Bo said:
no I don't force my wife to love me.....Just like God don't force us to love Him....that would only be true under ur delusional view

You keep saying that like people actually believe it.

and I did tell you about the origin of satan...God created him.....but satan fell on his own..."he said in his heart ....." ...the bible don't say "God made him say in his heart"

So God screwed up when He created Satan. Got it.

so according to what the bible says...we all have free will...(this is understood only if you read the scriptures and have common sense)....so therefore my wife loves me because she loves me...I don't have to force her to

Scripture is quite clear. We are chosen by God and we also choose God. It's not either/or.

rsc2a said:
Bo said:

Scripture is quite clear. We are chosen by God and we also choose God. It's not either/or.
no...God didn't screw up.....satan screwed up.....your twisting what I said...

So God created a creature with bad wiring. Same difference.

rsc2a said:
So God created a creature with bad wiring. Same difference.
no........God created him yes....but nothing is to the degree of perfection that God is.......even satan when he was an angel.....so he had pride and fell.....and now he tempts us to either keep us from getting saved or to prevent the ones who are saved from affecting the ones who are not....

its very simple really....but people try to put to much junk in it in an attempt to make themselves seem more intelligent it seems like (not necessarily saying you specifically but just in general)

So God created a defective being with the defect resulting in that being's choice to sin.

Keep it up. You'll be arguing for other points of determinism before you know it.

rsc2a said:
So God created a defective being with the defect resulting in that being's choice to sin.

Keep it up. You'll be arguing for other points of determinism before you know it.

Does God have evil in Him?.....im asking you

Bo said:
rsc2a said:

Nope.

rsc2a said:
Bo said:
rsc2a said:

Nope.
I agree........
so does the evil that we do....come from Him? 

Bo said:
rsc2a said:
Bo said:
rsc2a said:

Nope.
I agree........
so does the evil that we do....come from Him?
In some sense, sure. In another, not at all.

Bo said:
rsc2a said:
Bo said:

no...God didn't screw up.....satan screwed up.....your twisting what I said...

Just give up Bo. He twists what everyone says. He is one of the most dishonest individuals I've ever meet. He's just pretending to know something about theology. He doesn't.