Famous Quotes

If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.
– Joe Biden

To African-American radio host Charlamagne Tha God. His remarks were criticized for being offensive, demeaning and dumb. He later admitted he shouldn’t have been such a wise guy.
Yet he still gets away with it. 😠

Silence is the only answer you should give to the fools. Where ignorance speaks, intelligence should not give advices. ~ Benito Mussolini.

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
― Abraham Lincoln

I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.

Ronald Reagan (September 21, 1980)

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

Ronald Reagan, (August 15, 1986)

Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong.

Ronald Reagan

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done."
Unknown

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Jimmy Dean

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

Thomas A. Edison.

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Henry Ford

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

— Wayne Gretzky

the real problem of humanity is the following... we have paleolithic emotions.. medieval institutions, and godlike technology... and it is terrifically dangerous. - - Edwin O. Wilson

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"--Inigo Montoya

"Baghdad is determined to force the Mongols of our age to commit suicide at its gates." Saddam Hussein

We shall not adjust our Bible to the age; but before we have done with it, by God’s grace, we shall adjust the age to the Bible.—Spurgeon

He is happy who lives in accordance with complete virtue and is sufficiently equipped with external goods, not for some chance period but throughout a complete life.--Aristotle