Favorite lines or quotes

"Did you have to borrow a reindeer to get down here?"

"You  feeling strong my friend? Call me elf one more time!"

switcher, good to see you posting.  Now, let's get some consistency from you.

RAIDER said:

Oh no, I'm not falling into that trap.

"O merciful God, I have such need of Your mercy now. Not for myself, but for my knights, for this is truly their hour of need. Deliver them from their trials ahead and I will pay You a thousand fold with any sacrifice You ask of me. And if in Your wisdom, You should determine that sacrifice must be my life for theirs; so that they can once again taste the freedom that is so long been denied to them, I will gladly make that covenant. My death will have a purpose. I ask no more than that."

switcher said:
"O merciful God, I have such need of Your mercy now. Not for myself, but for my knights, for this is truly their hour of need. Deliver them from their trials ahead and I will pay You a thousand fold with any sacrifice You ask of me. And if in Your wisdom, You should determine that sacrifice must be my life for theirs; so that they can once again taste the freedom that is so long been denied to them, I will gladly make that covenant. My death will have a purpose. I ask no more than that."

King Arthur (2004)

"I came to see your face, so that I alone may find you on the battlefield. And it would be good for you to mark my face, Saxon, for the next time you see it, it will be the last thing you see on this earth!"

switcher said:
"I came to see your face, so that I alone may find you on the battlefield. And it would be good for you to mark my face, Saxon, for the next time you see it, it will be the last thing you see on this earth!"

King Arthur (2004)

switcher said:
RAIDER said:

There's no trap into which to fall.  You are either a consistent poster  or a deadbeat. 

RAIDER said:
switcher said:
RAIDER said:

There's no trap into which to fall.  You are either a consistent poster  or a deadbeat.

po0u9pjfw4.png

God is: the eternal, independent, and self-existent Being; the Being whose purposes and actions spring from himself, without foreign motive or influence; he who is absolute in dominion; the most pure, the most simple, the most spiritual of all essences; infinitely perfect; and eternally self-sufficient, needing nothing that he has made; illimitable in his immensity, inconceivable in his mode of existence, and indescribable in his essence; known fully only to himself, because an infinite mind can only be fully comprehended by itself. In a word, a Being who, from his infinite wisdom, cannot err or be deceived, and from his infinite goodness, can do nothing but what is eternally just, and right, and kind. -- Adam Clarke

switcher said:
RAIDER said:
switcher said:
RAIDER said:

po0u9pjfw4.png

Your .077 post per day average needs some improvement.

Don't call in sick crawl in sick.

Bruh said:
Don't call in sick crawl in sick.

I don'the always agree with this one anymore.
However, with so many wimps in today's society, I can understand why some hold to it.