FundamentalForums.org Has Now Been Exposed as a Smear Campaign Op

I for one am happy that UGC has returned as himself.
Oh, I see the game. So UGC finally stops posting here for something like a week, and you use this little scam op to try and draw us back into the conversation so you can continue to smear Baptists, Dispensationalists, and KJV readers?

Nice try, but such a desperate tactic only further exposes your little ecumenical New Age "One World" scam op here.

#UGCExposersOfEvil

That's horrible! Have you reported them to the FBI yet?
Why? This has only helped our cause. I'm sure they can find it themselves.

Keep making yourselves look bad by playing cops and robbers at the level of a 5 year old.

Everyone can see what you children are up to.

Thanks for pointing everyone to sound doctrine by your anti-Christian behavior toward it.

Oh, I see the game. So UGC finally stops posting here for something like a week, and you use this little scam op to try and draw us back into the conversation so you can continue to smear Baptists, Dispensationalists, and KJV readers?

Nice try, but such a desperate tactic only further exposes your little ecumenical New Age "One World" scam op here.

#UGCExposersOfEvil
And it would have worked too, if it wasn't for you danged kids.

Ruckmanism... full of false accusations and conspiracy theories.

Lol, and right back to Ruckmanism. The agenda is clear.

So you hack our account, lie about us using the same IP address to create "duplicate accounts" when I use a VPN and my IP address is never the same.
It will only show up as the same if I logged in under one and never logged out or reset the settings on that browser.

Let me tell you exactly what I would do if I wanted to waste my time in here and actually create a duplicate account to play around like a 5 year old:

1. I would simply restart my computer and install a different browser with none of the same cookies.
2. I would take literally 5 seconds and adjust the settings on my VPN to obviously use a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

Do you really think your little game of hacking our account to post as us and pawning it off as a "duplicate account" checks?
Obviously no one buys your story. It's not 2008, you can't try that excuse on forums anymore.
Along with all the other 700+ post interactions that UGC had in here exposing your constant lies, this is yet another one.

It will only show up as the same if I logged in under one and never logged out or reset the settings on that browser.

Mistakes do happen in the middle of the night. You should have been more careful if you didn’t want to get caught.

Compose a good ole country song. You sound sad.

Mistakes do happen in the middle of the night.
I'm sure they do, FSSL.

Might I recommend updating your 2008 admin tactics and while you're at it: changing the name of your little "One World Religion" organization here to "New World Christianity Forums".

Might I recommend updating your 2008 admin tactics and while you're at it: changing the name of your little "One World Religion" organization here to "New World Christianity Forums".
Maybe you can do it yourself, by installing a different browser and deleting your cookies!

:ROFLMAO:

Proof that UGC already addressed this on this forum in case they try to change the text in our posts again while blocking us from going back and editing them:

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 12.55.12 PM.png

It's cute that you think changing your IP address now will rewrite your posting history.

😆

Proof. Just one of many.

Each and every time I post here, I read what was just posted. Occasionally there is something that needs editing.

However, these folks are deleting an rearranging obvious words and letters like the following, which stands out at the end of a sentence:

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 1.20.52 PM.png

Trying to make us appear as though we can't post coherently, and now that we haven't posted in here for a while, you come up with this little scam tactic to draw us back in?

You guys are energy vampires. You need to get out from your mama's basements and get some sunlight. Holy cow.

This place has now not only been exposed as a bunch of keyboard nerds, but now it has been satisfyingly exposed.

Lol trying to make yourself feel better about this podunk forum that no one visits?

UGC just exposed this entire smear op.

Have fun in here.

Lol trying to make yourself feel better about this podunk forum that no one visits?

UGC just exposed this entire smear op.

Have fun in here.
And your poor technical knowledge of VPN's.

poor technical knowledge of VPN's.
Yeah as usual, I'm aware you aren't reading,

but we already exposed everything. FSSL admitted the VPN was working.

The admins here are now creating fake accounts to make it appear as if UGC is posting nonsense.

You can see the sloppiness of their smear campaign as it looks like they originally posted using an account called "Calvin the Crazy"

There is no member named Calvin the Crazy.