He is......the most interesting Hacker in the world!

prophet said:
TidesofTruth said:
prophet said:
TidesofTruth said:
prophet said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:
His haunted house scares kids into getting saved.

His house is haunted by the HOLY Ghost.
I would tread carefully invoking the Name of the Holy Spirit of God with such whimsy. 
Removeth the stick from thine posterior, puritantrum.

Know ye not that your body is the temple...
Yes scripture told me when you were in diapers.  And . ? . ? . ?

It does not discount at all my reproof.  Use care in invoking God. 

Eph 4:30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
You have confused yourself with someone who matters.

The word of God matters.
Yes He does, which begs the question of why you missed the reference to the Word, the indwelling of the Holy Ghost,  in the post.

Since you are a non-hacker, I'll let you in on a HAC past time:
We like to throw references to Bible Truth in, to see who catches on.

It is fun for us, because we love the Word.

So, when someone restates a Bible truth, like : 'your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost', as 'his house is haunted by the Holy Ghost, we enjoy the whit and Word.

You don't get it, that's ok, just shut up and go back to your sanctimonious okie dung heap , and quit trying to bully us into  pretentious whited sepulchry like your vineyard is famous for producing.

This is a humor thread.  Since you don't posess a sense of it, no need to participate, is there?
Besides, you surely are too busy fleecing a flock with your Nicolaitan church-king shears, to be bothered with us, we're jyst plain old saved sinners enjoying God's Word and reminiscing about our college days.

I get the "humor"  I don't think invoking God's name in it is wise.

Haunting is an evil disturbance.  The Holy Spirit of God does not Haunt us.  He is our comforter.  If you knew how offensive to God that might be maybe you would think that we should choose our humor more carefully.

TidesofTruth said:
prophet said:
TidesofTruth said:
prophet said:
TidesofTruth said:
prophet said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:

I would tread carefully invoking the Name of the Holy Spirit of God with such whimsy. 
Removeth the stick from thine posterior, puritantrum.

Know ye not that your body is the temple...
Yes scripture told me when you were in diapers.  And . ? . ? . ?

It does not discount at all my reproof.  Use care in invoking God. 

Eph 4:30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
You have confused yourself with someone who matters.

The word of God matters.
Yes He does.

Rest of undeserved rant is removed.

Again You assume Way TOO MUCH.

Not 1 thing you assumed was true.  Not a single thing. 

TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:

Point taken.  Reproof received.  I meant humor, but probably crossed a line I should not have.  Apologies are extended and my original post removed.

Binaca Chugger said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:

Point taken.  Reproof received.  I meant humor, but probably crossed a line I should not have.  Apologies are extended and my original post removed.
I appreciate your sensitivity to this area.  I meant no attack on you personally at all.  In fact I like your posts here.  I may be overly sensitive to these things as I am especially bothered this time of year by all the celebration of Halloween.  But I appreciate your tender heart. 

TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:

I appreciate your sensitivity to this area.  I meant no attack on you personally at all.  In fact I like your posts here.  I may be overly sensitive to these things as I am especially bothered this time of year by all the celebration of Halloween.  But I appreciate your tender heart.

If you are a long time FBCH member as you claim, you should remember the haunted houses that were held on the college campus every year.  Somewhere around 1990, it turned into a fall festival with a "Church History Hayride" (or something to that effect) that had Catholics killing Martin Luther and other Christians.  I believe Prophet made a joke to in regard to this event.  I intended that the most interesting HACker in the world would not have such things in his home.  No offense was intended, but, you are right, God's name is holy.

FWIW, my family (post-marriage) has never celebrated halloween, though we have attended fall festival's when our church had one.

A parade in his honor is a line of green buses.

Binaca Chugger said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:

If you are a long time FBCH member as you claim, you should remember the haunted houses that were held on the college campus every year.  Somewhere around 1990, it turned into a fall festival with a "Church History Hayride" (or something to that effect) that had Catholics killing Martin Luther and other Christians.  I believe Prophet made a joke to in regard to this event.  I intended that the most interesting HACker in the world would not have such things in his home.  No offense was intended, but, you are right, God's name is holy.

FWIW, my family (post-marriage) has never celebrated halloween, though we have attended fall festival's when our church had one.

Yes I remember.  I don't mind, In fact I celebrate God's bounty in the fall.  I am bothered to this day by our church having anything to do with Halloween including Bus routes.  Just don't get it.  I haven't heard where Bro. Wilkerson is at on that subject.

TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
TidesofTruth said:
Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:

Yes I remember.  I don't mind, In fact I celebrate God's bounty in the fall.  I am bothered to this day by our church having anything to do with Halloween including Bus routes.  Just don't get it. I haven't heard where Bro. Wilkerson is at on that subject.

Don't ask.  If you don't know, you can't get upset at him.

TidesofTruth said:

Because you insisted that I was making assumptions, I did my homework, and you are right, I had you confused with another.

So, I must apologize for several things.

I apologize for assuming you weren't one of us.

Because you aren't the person that  I thought I was answering, please forgive the rebuke, it wasn't aimed at you, but rather who I thought you were.

I don't care who you are, if you labored through the same years that I did, then I do care what you have to say, and you do matter.

I feel terrible.

I knew something wasn't right, when you answered, you appeared too genuine.

Also, I assumed the word "haunt" was being used in its primary definition, which is: "to live there", and not any accusation of Evil against God.
Moot point, anyway, since I wouldn't have answered you, had I known you were a member of FBC.

Thank You.
I needed to consider my ways, obviously, and God picked you to suffer for my folly.

prophet said:
TidesofTruth said:

Because you insisted that I was making assumptions, I did my homework, and you are right, I had you confused with another.

So, I must apologize for several things.

I apologize for assuming you weren't one of us.

Because you aren't the person that  I thought I was answering, please forgive the rebuke, it wasn't aimed at you, but rather who I thought you were.

I don't care who you are, if you labored through the same years that I did, then I do care what you have to say, and you do matter.

I feel terrible.

I knew something wasn't right, when you answered, you appeared too genuine.

Also, I assumed the word "haunt" was being used in its primary definition, which is: "to live there", and not any accusation of Evil against God.
Moot point, anyway, since I wouldn't have answered you, had I known you were a member of FBC.

Thank You.
I needed to consider my ways, obviously, and God picked you to suffer for my folly.

Forgiven.  I am ever learning to shake off pride too. 

Ah, what a refreshing thing it is to know that the "He is the most interesting Hacker in the world" thread has brought about revival among the brethren.  :)

RAIDER said:
Ah, what a refreshing thing it is to know that the "He is the most interesting Hacker in the world" thread has brought about revival among the brethren.  :)

When people talk about him, revival happens.

He remodels houses in Detroit, on Devil's Night.

RAIDER said:

And his paper boy clips. sorts, organizes, and redeems his coupons for him, Bless Gawd!
!!!!!!!!!

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:

And his paper boy clips. sorts, organizes, and redeems his coupons for him, Bless Gawd!
!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! :)

The Big Day he had in 1983 is still going today.

"I don't always use the Old and New Testaments when I preach, but when I do I use a Scofield!"

His new innovations are immediately qualified to be called "old paths".

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.