How did you choose your username?

post-126-1111222550.jpg

I'm gunna need more cowbell!

I choose this name because I heard so much heresy preached on the night bus and heard heresy working in the bus ministry when I was in college.

I was SLG on the 'old' forum until some wonderful gentleman decided he didn't care for me at all and named me The Swamp Hag.

I chose to keep that moniker here.
:)

FSSL said:
I need to git me some more of those Boudin and Cracklins! I LOVE the foods of South Louisiana!

Very good food but not heart healthy at all.  :)

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Jehanne La Pucelle = (Joan the Maid, commonly called Joan of Arc in English)

:)

To preserve it before deletion!  :D

aleshanee said:
l'histoire nous enseigne jeanne d'arc a été appelé la jeune fille parce qu'elle ne était pas mariée et est restée vierge ..... comment quelqu'un peut revendiquer le titre de joan la jeune fille et ont également un mari?...... et pouvez-vous même parler français ou de savoir ce que je veux dire?  ???

pourquoi?

aleshanee said:
subllibrm said:
aleshanee said:
l'histoire nous enseigne jeanne d'arc a été appelé la jeune fille parce qu'elle ne était pas mariée et est restée vierge ..... comment quelqu'un peut revendiquer le titre de joan la jeune fille et ont également un mari?...... et pouvez-vous même parler français ou de savoir ce que je veux dire?  ???

pourquoi?

curiosité.... considérer ma façon de briser la bouilloire la pucelle aime à remuer.......  8)

I wear zee chapeau on moi tete.

aleshanee said:

This is absolutely not Hawaiian!

My name is Rebecca and I like to rant and as a good IFBer I love alliteration. J/K on the last one!

Bro. Hyles really liked Alvin Martinez as did Jack Schaap. Martinez brought down the house at Pastors School 2009 and Schaap joked that he'd pay Alvin twice what Jack Treiber was paying him so Alvin could join FBC Hammond. Also Tony Hutson and Larry Brown hold Alvin in high regard as they have both called him the "Voice of IFB Music". Hence the name. Bro. Treiber has a diamond in the rough.

P6180068.JPG

www.deertracksranch.com    I have the privilege of living around the corner and have spent a lot of hours inside enjoying the property, guiding hunters and maintaining the herd.