How Does Women Wearing Long Dresses Keep Men's Thoughts Pure?

AmazedbyGrace

Elect
Reaction score
(spin off of the Dirty Dishrag thread)

And can someone explain to me how requiring long skirts and dresses for women to wear at church keeps men thinking about the wonderful grace of Jesus?

60696100.jpg

If that were the case then the countries where the women wear burkas would have a zero population rate!  :eek:

The burkas do have the functional advantage that they can conceal a lot of weaponry. IMO, women in those countries should take advantage of that and fight back!

My point exactly Aleshanee ... It's not the women's dress, it's in the sinful heart of men.  And I agree Izdaari!

aleshanee said:
Izdaari said:
The burkas do have the functional advantage that they can conceal a lot of weaponry. IMO, women in those countries should take advantage of that and fight back!

but you know what is really sad?...... there are pictures and even videos on the internet right now of woman in a burka who fought back and killed her rapist being hanged by the neck from a construction crane....... and it;s other women in burkas, working for the islamic state condemning her, that are putting the noose around her neck........ woman caught up in these kinds of situations where misogynists rule need to start standing up for each other as well as for themselves......

when i saw the pictures i wondered if those woman helping with the execution of that woman realized it could have easily been them instead........

It is very sad...I wonder if these ladies have been beaten down & put down for so long they don't see they have a choice but to join in.  They continued abuse they face has certainly destroyed any hope they might have to fight back.

aleshanee said:
Izdaari said:

but you know what is really sad?...... there are pictures and even videos on the internet right now of woman in a burka who fought back and killed her rapist being hanged by the neck from a construction crane....... and it;s other women in burkas, working for the islamic state condemning her, that are putting the noose around her neck........ woman caught up in these kinds of situations where misogynists rule need to start standing up for each other as well as for themselves......

when i saw the pictures i wondered if those woman helping with the execution of that woman realized it could have easily been them instead........

It is a no-win situation.
Fight back - dead
Don't fight back - dead

I'm not so sure that fundamentalist Baptists and fundamentalist Muslims are so different.

aleshanee said:
in countries where women wear burkas they are still subjected to sexual abuse and raped by men who can;t keep their thoughts pure......... then beaten and publicly shamed for their loss of purity..... and imprisoned or publicly hanged if they take action against the men who raped them...... meanwhile the men get off without so much as slap on the wrist........ ..... it;s interesting how similar some things are between fundamentalists of two countries and religions that are so vastly different..... and also very disturbing......  :-\

aleshanee said:
but you know what is really sad?...... there are pictures and even videos on the internet right now of woman in a burka who fought back and killed her rapist being hanged by the neck from a construction crane.......

And you know what's even more sad? Our nation has embraced this religion and have even allowed our public schools to have a "dress up" day where the little girls wear burkas to school.

If the left (or right for that matter) would come to understand how Islam views women, homosexuality, and other basic rights that we hold dear, I think there would be a very conscious distancing themselves from this religion.

Christians are the bad guys because we believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. Muslims are peace-loving people even though they put homosexuals to death in their countries. I never understood how the homosexual crowd missed that. 

Citadel of Truth said:
Christians are the bad guys because we believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. Muslims are peace-loving people even though they put homosexuals to death in their countries. I never understood how the homosexual crowd missed that.

They don't miss that which is part of the reason why they are pushing for marriage. The more normative gay marriage is in society, the more difficult it would be to execute homosexuals should the radical Muslim heavily influence America. If 10% of the marriages in this country were gay marriages, that is a whole lot of people to execute.

FYI, there is very much hypocrisy amongst the Muslims about this. I have a relative who went over to Afghanistan for a couple years. He said that where he was, casual sex was between men and heterosexual sex was for reproduction purposes only. Whenever he would go into town he would get hit on consistently. So there is hypocrisy among the Muslim communities in some places as well...

Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:

They don't miss that which is part of the reason why they are pushing for marriage. The more normative gay marriage is in society, the more difficult it would be to execute homosexuals should the radical Muslim heavily influence America. If 10% of the marriages in this country were gay marriages, that is a whole lot of people to execute.

FYI, there is very much hypocrisy amongst the Muslims about this. I have a relative who went over to Afghanistan for a couple years. He said that where he was, casual sex was between men and heterosexual sex was for reproduction purposes only. Whenever he would go into town he would get hit on consistently. So there is hypocrisy among the Muslim communities in some places as well...

And is this what you are pushing for as well?

Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:

I do believe that gay people should have the right to marry in this country.

Smellin Coffee said:

I do too, if you define gay as "happy," "cheerful," "jolly," etc...

It is also my opinion that homosexuals should have the right to marry - just not to each other.  ;D

Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:

Would you attend a homosexual wedding if invited?

Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:

If it were a close enough friend of mine, yes. And I would even buy the couple a wedding gift of some kind. :)

Smellin Coffee said:

I believe that gay people should be able to enter into a social and civil union equivalent to marriage.  Just call it something else.  No need to redefine the word "marriage". 

The Rogue Tomato said:
Smellin Coffee said:

I believe that gay people should be able to enter into a social and civil union equivalent to marriage.  Just call it something else.  No need to redefine the word "marriage".

Definitions change. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and barks like a duck then it is a ... um ... er ... never mind.  ;)

Long dresses conceal hairy unshaven legs. Its such a turn on to pin-headed hyper-fundy perverts.

Only God can keep men's thoughts pure. 

If a man's thoughts are impure, whose fault is that?  It's certainly not the fault of someone's clothing. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
If a man's thoughts are impure, whose fault is that?  It's certainly not the fault of someone's clothing.

So looking at my rear!

Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:

If it were a close enough friend of mine, yes. And I would even buy the couple a wedding gift of some kind. :)

If merely wishing a heretic "Godspeed" makes you a "partaker of their deeds" how is providing a gift to a couple who engages in a ceremonial commission of what the scripture calls sin not doing the same? 

And, Matthew Ward, what about this are we not even "able to process"?