How Does Women Wearing Long Dresses Keep Men's Thoughts Pure?

Yes, in your case, your sister and the rest of your family are the adopted ones.  And love is thicker than blood, too!  God bless you and yours, my friend.

I hope your family had a joyous Christmas. If you get a chance, tell your sister:

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
John Lennon

aleshanee said:
Norefund said:
I must have missed the part about her being your sister. Darn speed reading.

that;s ok...... in truth.... we don;t look anything at all like each other...... but that could be because i am adopted......  ??? ........ or she and the rest of the family is.......  ;)........... but anyway...... she is here right now....... came home to spend christmas with us and stay a few weeks....  8)

Then skip the John Lennon quote and tell her to adopt me.

aleshanee said:
Norefund said:
I hope your family had a joyous Christmas. If you get a chance, tell your sister:

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
John Lennon

aleshanee said:
Norefund said:
I must have missed the part about her being your sister. Darn speed reading.

that;s ok...... in truth.... we don;t look anything at all like each other...... but that could be because i am adopted......  ??? ........ or she and the rest of the family is.......  ;)........... but anyway...... she is here right now....... came home to spend christmas with us and stay a few weeks....  8)

thank you... i hope you and your family had a wonderful christmas too.......  :)..... we had an awesome time.... :)..... and still are..... one of my room mates stayed here for christmas and my family all came here to our place...... we had a huge feast here with tons of fresh seafood.. prime rib..... the works..... lots food still in the fridge and on the table...... my dad had to work christmas day so i spent part of the day at his station with him and with other family members of medics and firefightrs that had to work....and we took tons of food to that too...... that;s a tradition i have been a part of ever since i came into this family since my dad always works christmas....and also new years....... the holiday he always takes off is thanksgiving.......

i;ll tell her what you said..... but i kinda have to listen to my sister .... in fact i do most of the time..... she means well....... plus she also pays for all my medical and living expenses.... plus provides me with a credit card for whatever else i need or want... that she pays the bill on...... ... plus... she also pays for the internet and cable service here...... ....... she is a very good sister....  8) 

Saw some pics from the north shore of Oahu! Awesome!