Iain Paisley, R.I.P.

ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
Ransom said:
One less KJV-onlyist to disturb the church.
One less Orange clown to disturb the peace.
One less magic blooder to deceive the body of Christ with heretical Christology.

Nah . . . can't find it in my heart to weep. Not real tears, anyway.

I'll go one step further and say that the man could have used a good country butt whipping. He went out of his way to incite violence and was nothing but a trouble maker.

ChuckBob
Yeah. Cause denouncing the pope is such a bad thing. We should all just lay down and run back to Rome. Grahsm said so. Van Wimpy said it's ok. Warren is on board. Osteen is with it. Goofy old fundy Paisley just wouldn't get on board.

IT let me let you in on something. Aside from a few xer's nobody gives a rip about the pope or anybody's opinion of him. He's just no that significant.

As for St. Ian, his rants, actions and bigotry got people hurt and even killed. His mouth kept a violent climate ongoing years longer than it would have had he just shut up. In the end he became irrelevant as people on both sides wised up.

But he didn't like the pope so he's a hero.

ChuckBob
Yeah. I should probably stop denouncing Islam. It's inflammatory, could be viewed as bigoted, and occasionally I rant. ISIS is irrelevant anyway. What was I thinking.

I don't know what you were thinking but I do know w\tat whatever "denouncing" you have done to this point has done nothing to stop ISIS(EL).

ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
Ransom said:
One less magic blooder to deceive the body of Christ with heretical Christology.

I'll go one step further and say that the man could have used a good country butt whipping. He went out of his way to incite violence and was nothing but a trouble maker.

ChuckBob
Yeah. Cause denouncing the pope is such a bad thing. We should all just lay down and run back to Rome. Grahsm said so. Van Wimpy said it's ok. Warren is on board. Osteen is with it. Goofy old fundy Paisley just wouldn't get on board.

IT let me let you in on something. Aside from a few xer's nobody gives a rip about the pope or anybody's opinion of him. He's just no that significant.

As for St. Ian, his rants, actions and bigotry got people hurt and even killed. His mouth kept a violent climate ongoing years longer than it would have had he just shut up. In the end he became irrelevant as people on both sides wised up.

ChuckBob
Yeah. I should probably stop denouncing Islam. It's inflammatory, could be viewed as bigoted, and occasionally I rant. ISIS is irrelevant anyway. What was I thinking.

I don't recall the pope lopping off any heads recently. Sorry, but that's a really stupid comparison and has nothing to do with St. Ian.

ChuckBob

ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
Ransom said:

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

I don't recall the pope lopping off any heads recently. Sorry, but that's a really stupid comparison and has nothing to do with St. Ian.

ChuckBob

Some history would do some good.  Just because a caged lion hasn't killed a man recently doesn't mean he's not a killer.

Reformed Guy said:
ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
Ransom said:

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

Some history would do some good.  Just because a caged lion hasn't killed a man recently doesn't mean he's not a killer.

The IRA was a peace loving group....just like ISIS.....

Reformed Guy said:
[quote author=ChuckBob]I don't recall the pope lopping off any heads recently. Sorry, but that's a really stupid comparison and has nothing to do with St. Ian.

ChuckBob

Some history would do some good.  Just because a caged lion hasn't killed a man recently doesn't mean he's not a killer.[/quote]

John Paul killed a man? Francis?

rsc2a said:
Reformed Guy said:
[quote author=ChuckBob]I don't recall the pope lopping off any heads recently. Sorry, but that's a really stupid comparison and has nothing to do with St. Ian.

ChuckBob

[/quote]

John Paul may have popped one or two. he was in the Polish resistance during WWII.

The point is that the Catholic church hasn't executed any body in several hundred years. Following the caged lion logic one also must be wary of the sainted Puritans. They're only ones that ever executed anybody in North America.

ChuckBob

[quote author=ChuckBob] Following the caged lion logic one also must be wary of the sainted Puritans. They're only ones that ever executed anybody in North America.[/quote]

I was getting there. ;)

ChuckBob said:
The point is that the Catholic church hasn't executed any body in several hundred years. Following the caged lion logic one also must be wary of the sainted Puritans. They're only ones that ever executed anybody in North America.

[pause]

Who wants ginger snaps?

Tarheel Baptist said:
Reformed Guy said:
ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
ItinerantPreacher said:
ChuckBob said:
Ransom said:

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

The IRA was a peace loving group....just like ISIS.....

Well not exactly, they did use bombs to blow people up, but they were too chicken to participate in the explosion.

A classic sermon which Brother Ian Paisely preached concerning the sobering Subject of Hell:

http://youtu.be/RO9qkUlf1Wg

Video Description:

Published on Jun 30, 2014

Sermon preached by Ian Paisley. (11/03/68)

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that REJECT him".

Who besides me knew that YouTube boy would show up?

Reformed Guy said:

He definitely was a preacher of the Gospel. And he also believed and defended the Book.

Ian Paisley's stand against ecumenism, the great apostasy, World Council of Churches, Natinonal Council of Churches, was a strong and bold one.

Also, here is another classic sermon which brother Ian Paisley preached in 1968:

Ian Paisley - Fundamentalism vs Apostasy (Full 1969 Classic Sermon)

Ian Paisley - Fundamentalism vs Apostasy (Full 1969 Classic Sermon)

Video Description:

Published on Aug 22, 2013

[size=12pt]This is a strong message that calls out the pretenders. Also some of the best of Brother Paisley's stories in this one. Stay quick with the sword!

There's a rumour that Ian Paisley was actually a man. Is there any evidence on YouTube to support this?

ChuckBob said:
rsc2a said:
Reformed Guy said:

ChuckBob

John Paul may have popped one or two. he was in the Polish resistance during WWII.

ChuckBob
[/quote]

Talk to some missionaries in RCC-dominant countries.  Or, better year, take a year Sabbatical from whatever you do and go serve as a missionary in Italy.

You'll come come singing a different tune...

Wow!  The anti-Christian crowd demonstrate they actually DO dance over our graves when we go home.

How indicative.  1John 2:9; 2:11; 3:15; & 4:20

Reformed Guy said:
ChuckBob said:
rsc2a said:
Reformed Guy said:

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

Talk to some missionaries in RCC-dominant countries.  Or, better year, take a year Sabbatical from whatever you do and go serve as a missionary in Italy.

[/quote]

We know a family working towards going to Italy as missionaries. Are you saying that their lives will be in danger at the hands of the Catholic church?

subllibrm said:
Reformed Guy said:
ChuckBob said:
rsc2a said:
Reformed Guy said:

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

We know a family working towards going to Italy as missionaries. Are you saying that their lives will be in danger at the hands of the Catholic church?
[/quote]
Try Mexico, for that matter.

Or go to Arizona, to a Mormon controlled town.

Or go to an Islamic controlled country.

Cults are as cults do, and the RCC cult hasn't changed a bit.  It is on a leash in some countries, so go to one where it is not to judge.

prophet said:
subllibrm said:
Reformed Guy said:
ChuckBob said:
rsc2a said:
Reformed Guy said:

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

Cults are as cults do, and the RCC cult hasn't changed a bit.  It is on a leash in some countries, so go to one where it is not to judge.
[/quote]

I guess I should have added "physical" in front of danger. I know folks who have worked in Mexico, Utah, Argentina and Brazil. Harassed? Yup. Misrepresented? Sure. Verbally persecuted (which of us hasn't been)? Of course. Not one report of physical harm or threats related to their missionary efforts. Closest I can think of was the wife in Argentina was mugged. No indication from the mugger that the pope had put him up to it though.

My question was directed at reformed guy's assertion that Italy held some special level of danger. Since this couple is headed there it would seem prudent to warn them of the papal plot to do to them whatever it is that is done in Italy.

subllibrm said:
prophet said:
subllibrm said:
Reformed Guy said:
ChuckBob said:
rsc2a said:
Reformed Guy said:

ChuckBob

ChuckBob

I guess I should have added "physical" in front of danger. I know folks who have worked in Mexico, Utah, Argentina and Brazil. Harassed? Yup. Misrepresented? Sure. Verbally persecuted (which of us hasn't been)? Of course. Not one report of physical harm or threats related to their missionary efforts. Closest I can think of was the wife in Argentina was mugged. No indication from the mugger that the pope had put him up to it though.

My question was directed at reformed guy's assertion that Italy held some special level of danger. Since this couple is headed there it would seem prudent to warn them of the papal plot to do to them whatever it is that is done in Italy.
[/quote]
I was referring to murder.

It was the same people who murdered Joan Rivers for proving Michelle Obama was a man.  The Left is murdering Christians in Mexico and Italy and their loudest supporters to throw us off the trail, but the Left is the militantly pro-life Roman Catholic Church... and the Illuminati.