Joy Evans' message

Maybe he did say something....  Eddie had his revenge when he laid him off.

Exell said:
Here is a story I have never forgot. I was with my senior seminar class touring the new auditorium, we were there mainly to see the Audio/video dept. We toured the P.A. booth and then they took us up to the catwalk. The catwalk was dark, so you can imagine our surprise when Eddie Lapina and Betty McCurdy came walking out. Nothing was ever said about it.
Okay now 25 years ago may have been another story. But if I saw BM and EL on a catwalk at this stage of the game, I would have thought they were probably just looking for some Ben-Gay or Icy Hot or something on that order. ;)

BALAAM said:
Exell said:
Here is a story I have never forgot. I was with my senior seminar class touring the new auditorium, we were there mainly to see the Audio/video dept. We toured the P.A. booth and then they took us up to the catwalk. The catwalk was dark, so you can imagine our surprise when Eddie Lapina and Betty McCurdy came walking out. Nothing was ever said about it.
Okay now 25 years ago may have been another story. But if I saw BM and EL on a catwalk at this stage of the game, I would have thought they were probably just looking for some Ben-Gay or Icy Hot or something on that order. ;)

Just cause there is snow on the rooftop doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the furnace.

BALAAM said:
Exell said:

None of this is new.  It's been going on since the early 70's when BM was DH's assistant.  She worked as a chaperone for EL in the 80's going to Bill Rice Ranch.  (She was always trying to catch an eye of any male----teen or teen leader.)  The 90's started with her meeting with DH on a dead end street that the Schererville Police have documented.  And now this account of the "darkened catwalk" five years ago! 

My wife states this would certainly provide incentive for EL to focus on Schaap and his issues and make sure the focus was off of him. Of course TM now works for another area church.

This is what happens in a Church where the pastor denies a relationship with his secretary and we let him get away with it, all the while assassinating the character of the victim.

If it's OK for the pastor it's OK for me. The rest is history. And we all knew or should have known.

bgwilkinson said:
This is what happens in a Church where the pastor denies a relationship with his secretary and we let him get away with it, all the while assassinating the character of the victim.

If it's OK for the pastor it's OK for me. The rest is history. And we all knew or should have known.

Is JH's secretary still at the church?  I know she's not in the choir anymore. 

tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

Yes she sure is. She still teaches Sunday School. You don't expect her to say anything do you?

She is still dependent in her retirement. Money keeps people quiet. Especially older people who have a lot to lose if they unset the apple cart.

bgwilkinson said:
tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

Yes she sure is. She still teaches Sunday School. You don't expect her to say anything do you?

She is still dependent in her retirement. Money keeps people quiet. Especially older people who have a lot to loose if they unset the apple cart.
AUGHHHHHH!
It's LOSE not LOOSE!!!!
AUGHHHHHH!

16KJV11 said:
bgwilkinson said:
tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

She is still dependent in her retirement. Money keeps people quiet. Especially older people who have a lot to loose if they unset the apple cart.
AUGHHHHHH!
It's LOSE not LOOSE!!!!
AUGHHHHHH!

My Bad! LOL

bgwilkinson said:
16KJV11 said:
bgwilkinson said:
tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

AUGHHHHHH!
It's LOSE not LOOSE!!!!
AUGHHHHHH!

My Bad! LOL

Y'all must really hate my post.  :)

16KJV11 said:
bgwilkinson said:
tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

AUGHHHHHH!
It's LOSE not LOOSE!!!!
AUGHHHHHH!

16 gets the Hyles Defender of the English Language Award!

Baptist City Holdout said:
16KJV11 said:
bgwilkinson said:
tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

AUGHHHHHH!
It's LOSE not LOOSE!!!!
AUGHHHHHH!

Does it come with a plaque and a sword?

16KJV11 said:
16KJV11 said:
bgwilkinson said:
tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

AUGHHHHHH!
It's LOSE not LOOSE!!!!
AUGHHHHHH!

Yes, but I'm afraid you have waited too late to be rewarded at Pastors' School. We will still have David Gibbs record the presentation for you.

16KJV11 said:
16KJV11 said:
bgwilkinson said:
tobytyler said:
bgwilkinson said:

AUGHHHHHH!
It's LOSE not LOOSE!!!!
AUGHHHHHH!

An honorary doctrate.