AGD_title_card.jpg

images

Norefund said:
I had this nagging memory that I had seen something like this before:

zachhef_zps8aa6c0be.jpg

AGD_title_card.jpg

images
Pretty Much, yeah.
These 2 were flaunting their queer relationship in front of us all, knowing that those in charge were oblivious.

Cue "men on film" from "In Living Color".

Anishinabe

Is this the guy?

http://nvbc.org/archived/?n=05-28-14pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwF7E7ywbwc

http://www.rtrministries.com/docs/NGSA_REVIVAL.pdf

Anyone have any insight as to what this means? What is going on here?

Is the hammer about to come down on Cameron? Is he in trouble before he starts.

More trouble in the house that Jack built? More Cover-up?

Posted by John Keister on Facebook today.

"Today I would like to congratulate Jack Trieber for his continued reign of bigotry. Who is a bigot? Date: 1660
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance. Jack Trieber like many of us suffers from - SELECTIVE BELIEF'ISM - This is where one person acts like they are somehow better before God because they follow certain rules, while persecuting others who are not obeying the particular rules they are following; all the while, NOT following ALL the rules themselves. A great point is Jack's continued bashing and trashing of his long time friends and employees because of the "gay" issue, all the while he has never lied which is an abomination, he has never eaten shell fish which is an abomination, he has never had a proud look which is an abomination, or eaten bacon or anything flavored with bacon which is an abomination. We have to look at that God gave #1 A MORAL CODE and #2 A PURITY CODE. The #1 moral code is where we take the 10 commandments from and we don't even follow all of them today as New Testament Christians. God also gave the #2 purity code where the modern Jewish Kosher laws come from. We, as New Testament Christians, no longer follow the Kosher laws as they were set aside by Christ. Paul speaks in Romans 1 not to condemn sinners but continues to say that "such were some of you" trying to make the point that we are all sinners. So while misguided people continue to support Jack Tieber. Let us also support Cameron Giovanelli as he goes to work for this bigot. May the "chosen few" be soooo right before God that the blood of Christ become of no value because soooo much "good persecution" is being done. Here Is a Page out of the Jack Trieber play book. USE PEOPLE AND THEIR TALENTS, WHEN DONE, CUT, AND RUN. Jesus practiced LOVE WITHOUT EXPECTATIONS. Unlike Jack. Let us begin to Love on God, Ourselves, and Others without expectations."

John Keister says,

"I'm only wanting to stand up for all the young people like the Apostle John and the Apostle Paul who would be called gay in Jack Triebers church because they may not want to be married and may not be attracted to the opposite sex, and may not be attracted to anyone at all. These people who go out and commit suicide because God will not "change" them. What if God made these people in his Image and they are not some 3rd class person. No greater and no less than."

John Keister says,

"Jack Trieber led Cameron Giovanelli to put me into behaviour modification programs and treatments that have been classified as DAMAGING by the American Medical Association. I am not bitter and have nothing to do with Jack or Cameron. But I will be silent no longer on the matter of "Let's love like Christ" while we shove any group, gay, straight, or European, out the front doors of our churches. Christ loved us without expectations. While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. We have pastors in aMerca saying "let's love everyone" while stomping on those who don't fit into the "who can we use" puzzle. I have no gain or loss in this. You can no longer control a man who no longer lives in fear. I will not live in fear that God loves me today and if I do something bad He won't tomorrow. HE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. Even though our selected pastors may not."

bgwilkinson said:
Is this the guy?

I'm lost.  What are you talking about?

IFB X-Files said:
bgwilkinson said:
Is this the guy?

I'm lost.  What are you talking about?

This.

John Keister says,

"Jack Trieber led Cameron Giovanelli to put me into behaviour modification programs and treatments that have been classified as DAMAGING by the American Medical Association. I am not bitter and have nothing to do with Jack or Cameron. But I will be silent no longer on the matter of "Let's love like Christ" while we shove any group, gay, straight, or European, out the front doors of our churches.

bgwilkinson said:
This.

John Keister says,

"Jack Trieber led Cameron Giovanelli to put me into behaviour modification programs and treatments that have been classified as DAMAGING by the American Medical Association. I am not bitter and have nothing to do with Jack or Cameron. But I will be silent no longer on the matter of "Let's love like Christ" while we shove any group, gay, straight, or European, out the front doors of our churches.

I'm still lost.  Who is "John Keister" and who cares what he says?

IFB X-Files said:
bgwilkinson said:
This.

John Keister says,

I'm still lost.  Who is "John Keister" and who cares what he says?

Who is John Keister? He was a student at HAC. To me he seemed like a good kid, talented on the piano. Married a pretty girl some years back. Apparently ( this is also according to a FB post where he aired out some dirty laundry) she knew he struggled with homosexuality and had experience with it but still married him. They are no longer together and he is pro homosexuality. He has been around church long enough to word things in a confusing way in an attempt to defend those like him. Maybe this treatment thing stems from his younger days? I am not sure?

Why should we listen to him? I have no clue on that one.

Maybe they are friends with Theron Stuart .............

And so like other alleged Fundamental Independent Baptist criminals, MZ moves to Florida...to the greater Jacksonville area....Hmmmm...makes one wonder

Taken from Facebook....

ABOUT

Former Chairman of the Music Department at West Coast Baptist College

Past: Golden State Baptist College and Christian Law Association

Studied Piano at American Conservatory of Music, Chicago

Past: Pensacola Christian College and Hyles-Anderson College

Lives in Macclenny, Florida

From Harvey, Illinois

Married

mamamia said:
So...has anyone contacted this place in Florida to give them info about MZ?  What are the chances he was honest on his resume?  As far as I'm concerned, those who have info on MZ and aren't sharing it with a new employer are as guilty as Chappell and Trieber.  At least give those folks a heads up. If they keep him and something happens with MZ in the future, they can't say they weren't warned.

The very fact that he moved to Florida indicates that there were no charges filed in California. I would hate for mere accusations to follow me everywhere I went. If he's guilty I would be the first in line calling for swift judgment and appropriate punishment. I find it interesting that there is not one mention of this situation in any local media.

Did I miss the part that said he was working in a new ministry in Florida? If so, the responsibility to do a thorough background check is on their shoulders. 

mamamia said:
IWasThere said:
And so like other alleged Fundamental Independent Baptist criminals, MZ moves to Florida...to the greater Jacksonville area....Hmmmm...makes one wonder

Taken from Facebook....

ABOUT

Former Chairman of the Music Department at West Coast Baptist College

Past: Golden State Baptist College and Christian Law Association

Studied Piano at American Conservatory of Music, Chicago

Past: Pensacola Christian College and Hyles-Anderson College

Lives in Macclenny, Florida

From Harvey, Illinois

Married

So...has anyone contacted this place in Florida to give them info about MZ?  What are the chances he was honest on his resume?  As far as I'm concerned, those who have info on MZ and aren't sharing it with a new employer are as guilty as Chappell and Trieber.  At least give those folks a heads up. If they keep him and something happens with MZ in the future, they can't say they weren't warned.

Has anything been publicly said, what exactly was done? So far we got he said she said from two different Pastors!!

Citadel of Truth said:
mamamia said:

The very fact that he moved to Florida indicates that there were no charges filed in California. I would hate for mere accusations to follow me everywhere I went. If he's guilty I would be the first in line calling for swift judgment and appropriate punishment. I find it interesting that there is not one mention of this situation in any local media.

Did I miss the part that said he was working in a new ministry in Florida? If so, the responsibility to do a thorough background check is on their shoulders.
Yup, sexual predators, who recruit musicians into homosexuality, from among Bible College attendees (by his own admission), should be expected to be forthcoming, when they have a 30 year established track record of deceit?

So what, if he comitted no crime, by the World's standard?

He's a devil, by the church's.

We should tell everyone to avoid him.
Mark him.
He is a WOLF.

Don't you get it?

mamamia said:
The church at least needs to be warned.  What they do with it is on their head.  I have no ties to MZ or WCBC, etc.  but this situation frustrates me.  We can chat on forums and share info, but it accomplishes nothing!  There are too many predators out there that will continue to get away with this stuff, and I can't help but think that we are partially responsible if we say nothing.

Agree

prophet said:
Don't you get it?

If you're talking to me, let me refer you to the statement that I made above. "If he's guilty I would be the first in line calling for swift judgment and appropriate punishment." If he's not guilty but merely the target of unfounded accusations, then I say let him get on with his life. He certainly wouldn't be the first to be wrongly accused.

Has he been wrongly accused? I have no idea. Is he guilty? I have no clue. All I have are comments on an internet forum. They may or may not be based in fact. There are no police reports, no local media coverage, no public records whatsoever.

I just feel it would be a bit premature to follow him around crying "Unclean!" until it has been clearly shown that he is a predator. If he is, it shouldn't be that difficult to prove it.

I don't know the man, never met the man, to my knowledge I never met anyone who knew the man. I think I'll reserve my judgment until the facts are in.

Citadel of Truth said:
I think I'll reserve my judgment until the facts are in.

Well, that sorta kills it for you on this forum.  With that kind of "attitude", you'll never fit in!  LOL!

Please bring forth the evidence that he is guilty of being a predator. I haven't seen any proof. 

Coda said:
Please bring forth the evidence that he is guilty of being a predator. I haven't seen any proof.
Neither has Stevie Wonder.