More proof...liberalism is idiotic*!

Ransom said:
Sorry. I already answered the point you made. I don't deal in the points you wish you had made.

I guess that is a way of saying Kilmeade really did say something stupid about Goshen College but I don't want to talk about that. If I was a conservative I wouldn't want to discuss either.

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Did you actually read the article? Stephen A. Smith said there was nothing wrong with saying all lives mattered and dealt with black on black crime. Stephen A. Smith has said stuff I can't agree with but I have no idea how you are critical of him in this article.

Of course Smith said there's nothing wrong with saying all lives matter!
He has been  and ridiculed for it...by liberal idiocy perpetrators!
That was the point...the liberal idiocy is when someone is attacked and demeaned for saying all lives matter. OMalley was forced to apologize for saying all lives matter! That's the idiocy!

LongGone said:
I guess that is a way of saying Kilmeade really did say something stupid about Goshen College but I don't want to talk about that. If I was a conservative I wouldn't want to discuss either.

If believing that keeps you going, go right ahead and believe it. Makes no difference to me.  At least it's not feng shui.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Did you actually read the article? Stephen A. Smith said there was nothing wrong with saying all lives mattered and dealt with black on black crime. Stephen A. Smith has said stuff I can't agree with but I have no idea how you are critical of him in this article.

Of course Smith said there's nothing wrong with saying all lives matter!
He has been  and ridiculed for it...by liberal idiocy perpetrators!
That was the point...the liberal idiocy is when someone is attacked and demeaned for saying all lives matter. OMalley was forced to apologize for saying all lives matter! That's the idiocy!

It said he got called out on social media. Big Woop.  You appeared to miss the point that Stephen A. Smith would consider himself a liberal.

Tarheel Baptist said:

Obviously no one is happy about money being used for terrorism but tell me what administration has not used money or military equipment to get something they wanted knowing it would be used for evil. It is always the dilemma of choosing the lesser of two evils. I don't have an issue with disagreeing with the deal...when it comes to military I tend to be more conservative.

Ransom said:
LongGone said:

If believing that keeps you going, go right ahead and believe it. Makes no difference to me.  At least it's not feng shui.

So far two posts to tell me that you aren't going to answer whether Kimleade did say something really stupid about Goshen College. It has least made two posts difference to you ;)

''They intend to vote on the Sabbath, during Lent, to take away the liberty that we have right from God. This is an affront to God.''

—Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), on Congress voting on the health care bill, interview with Glenn Beck

Conservatives say stupid things

LongGone said:
So far two posts to tell me that you aren't going to answer whether Kimleade did say something really stupid about Goshen College. It has least made two posts difference to you ;)

Whatever turns you on, dude.

You would be giving off more CO2 if you are riding a bike than driving in a car.  – Ed Orcutt, Washington GOP State Rep., stating that bicycles pollute the environment more than cars do.

More proof conservatives can say incredibly stupid things

"We must not identify the gospel with any political system or make Christianity to be synonymous with any form of government, however noble. Christ stands alone, above and outside of every ideology devised by man. He does not join any of our parties or take sides with any of our great men except as they may come over on His side and try to follow Him in righteousness and true holiness. Then He is for them, but only as individuals, never as leaders of some political faction. The true Christian will be loyal to his country and obedient to those in authority, but he will never fall into the error of confusing his own national culture with Christianity. Christianity is bigger than any country, loftier than any civilization, broader than any human ideology." - A.W. Tozer

rsc2a said:
"We must not identify the gospel with any political system or make Christianity to be synonymous with any form of government, however noble. Christ stands alone, above and outside of every ideology devised by man. He does not join any of our parties or take sides with any of our great men except as they may come over on His side and try to follow Him in righteousness and true holiness. Then He is for them, but only as individuals, never as leaders of some political faction. The true Christian will be loyal to his country and obedient to those in authority, but he will never fall into the error of confusing his own national culture with Christianity. Christianity is bigger than any country, loftier than any civilization, broader than any human ideology." - A.W. Tozer

I love how Tozer thought.

BTW I am stealing this for my FB page.  A little tweak on my 'murican friends is always fun. ;)

subllibrm said:
"The notion that anyone thinks it is acceptable to use an image of a lynched black man hanging from a tree to make a point about politics is sick."

As I recall, Emmett Till's mother had a slightly different opinion on the question.

Smellin Coffee said:

Comparing the KKK and lynching to social service programs is reprehensible. That is not even considering that 61% of people on AFDC are not black. Even if you believe that entitlement programs are ineffective the comparison between murdering people based on race and ineffectively running entitlement is crass. The fact that other politic groups have used a lynched black man does not make that any less crass.

LongGone said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Comparing the KKK and lynching to social service programs is reprehensible. That is not even considering that 61% of people on AFDC are not black. Even if you believe that entitlement programs are ineffective the comparison between murdering people based on race and ineffectively running entitlement is crass. The fact that other politic groups have used a lynched black man does not make that any less crass.

You are right, it is crass. We are glad that we can count on you to call out liberals when they use lynching as their talking point.

BTW if 61% aren't black, does that mean 39% are black? What percentage of the general population is black? Statistics are almost always a two-edged sword.