Mrs. Hyles and the kids

The Underground Church

baptisthac

Registered
Reaction score
I know Mrs. Hyles and Becky are in Texas.  Where are Linda and Dave?

RAIDER

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
baptisthac said:
baptisthac said:
And did Linda ever write her book?
I'm sure you would read the news first on the FFF!

Bruh

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score

RAIDER

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score

patriotic

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
What on earth is the title of that book supposed to mean? 

He is "I AM".

I don't get it. 

Who's Linda?

fishinnut

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Smellin Coffee said:
baptisthac said:
baptisthac said:
And did Linda ever write her book?
Healing From A God Who Wasn't
This is the 1st time I remember seeing this website. Linda's letter to the members of FBCH is chilling.

In the 1st portion of the letter she nails the very teaching that JH espoused at the last Pastors School that I attended. He taught an afternoon session for preachers where he taught that God gave Adam a job in the garden before He gave him a family. Therefore, the calling or the ministry is  number 1, then the wife and then the family. I slowly stood, looked him square in the eye and walked out. Another grad followed me out & asked why I had left. I told him. walked out and drove back to Georgia..........never again to return.

I was there 4 of those years when she was also a single student & a married staff member. The story she tells of the home life of the Hyles family sets some of the puzzle pieces I never been able to fit in the picture into place. To think that the pretty picture of that family was all faux-family.

Linda does NOT though tell of her situation. She throws the victim that hurt others cape over Davey-boy, her dad & JS.........but never reveals that she too wore it also..

RAIDER

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
fishinnut said:
This is the 1st time I remember seeing this website. Linda's letter to the members of FBCH is chilling.

In the 1st portion of the letter she nails the very teaching that JH espoused at the last Pastors School that I attended. He taught an afternoon session for preachers where he taught that God gave Adam a job in the garden before He gave him a family. Therefore, the calling or the ministry is  number 1, then the wife and then the family. I slowly stood, looked him square in the eye and walked out. Another grad followed me out & asked why I had left. I told him. walked out and drove back to Georgia..........never again to return.

I was there 4 of those years when she was also a single student & a married staff member. The story she tells of the home life of the Hyles family sets some of the puzzle pieces I never been able to fit in the picture into place. To think that the pretty picture of that family was all faux-family.

Linda does NOT though tell of her situation. She throws the victim that hurt others cape over Davey-boy, her dad & JS.........but never reveals that she too wore it also..
I have only watched her video.  Obviously, there are non truths.  We all heard them from her mouth.  I'm sure there are truths.  My problem, because of these facts I don't know if what I would be reading is truth or lies.

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score

RAIDER

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
It has been quite sometime since we have had an update on the Hyles clan.  Any changes?