Not So Famous Quotes

“Our credit manager is Helen Waite. If you want credit, go to Helen Waite.”—Sign behind counter of my neighborhood blue-collar mom&pop store growing up
We used to have this in our car lots and autobody shops back in the day.

"Boogity, boogity, boogity...Amen"--Pastor Joe Nelms

Maybe, but I don't think so...

Here's the origin of Darrell Waltrip's 'boogity boogity boogity' catachphrase.​

So is there something about Warnke that led you to believe that phrase came from him?
Not being knowledgeable about NASCAR, I had no idea about this. I remember the Ray Stevens song, However, I recall a line from one of Mike Warnke's albums where he was likening something in the life of a non-believer (can't remember what) to a squirrel running back and forth in a cage. He repeated, "boogity boogity boogity" a couple times. Since then, I've always associated that with repetitive and vain activity. This predates Mr. Waltrip's catch phrase by a good 20 years. A totally different spin on the phrase but entertaining nonetheless.

Not being knowledgeable about NASCAR, I had no idea about this. I remember the Ray Stevens song, However, I recall a line from one of Mike Warnke's albums where he was likening something in the life of a non-believer (can't remember what) to a squirrel running back and forth in a cage. He repeated, "boogity boogity boogity" a couple times. Since then, I've always associated that with repetitive and vain activity. This predates Mr. Waltrip's catch phrase by a good 20 years. A totally different spin on the phrase but entertaining nonetheless.
Yeah, I’m not a NASCAR fan either, but I saw some blurb on the sports news back when that dude gave the opening prayer to start the race and thought that it was kind of funny, but goofy. As I remember it, there was a little bit of a kerfuffle here on the forum cause people thought it was disrespectful for a pastor to pray that way. Go figure, controversy over trivial stuff on the fighting forum.😄

Yeah, I’m not a NASCAR fan either, but I saw some blurb on the sports news back when that dude gave the opening prayer to start the race and thought that it was kind of funny, but goofy. As I remember it, there was a little bit of a kerfuffle here on the forum cause people thought it was disrespectful for a pastor to pray that way. Go figure, controversy over trivial stuff on the fighting forum.😄
🙄

Was it because he said "boogity-boogity-boogity" in the prayer, or was it because he said something about his smokin', hot wife?

Was it because he said "boogity-boogity-boogity" in the prayer, or was it because he said something about his smokin', hot wife?
Ahhhhh, another memory failure/conflation on my part, nice catch. The crux of the arguing was indeed his use of the term “smoking hot wife”, and I think Guy Beaumont was involved with that, right (or have I conflated that story too, lol…..”bangin”)?

Ahhhhh, another memory failure/conflation on my part, nice catch. The crux of the arguing was indeed his use of the term “smoking hot wife”, and I think Guy Beaumont was involved with that, right (or have I conflated that story too, lol…..”bangin”)?
I do believe Guy was involved in that one.

“You can become famous but you can't become unfamous. You can become infamous but not unfamous.”—Dave Chappelle

I've heard frog "pppphhhhhhhttttttt" in the water before! ......My mom! :)

"Get the h-e-double hockey sticks off the table!" My next door neighbor

Who are you? --Most people when they're disgusted with someone else! LOL

"Tell me, who are you? Cause I really wanna know"--Roger Daltrey

"I am a businesswoman. I had a really clear job to do when I took over Bud Light, it was...this brand is in decline. It has been in decline for a very long time. And if we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light.”-Alissa Heinerscheid