Posters' School

And my all time favorite, "Come On in, the Forums Fine"

patriotic said:
Teri and I will be first choices for the Hyles' Angels.
(Does anyone else remember the girls - all dressed alike - who were special helpers? )

My wife was one of those once!

Baptist City Holdout said:
Come back next year when our theme will be "Sticking with the Old Posts!"

Now wait just a minute there, There'should something on your nose
Tennesseean has been slightly criticized  for sticking with the old posts. 

patriotic said:

Tennessean is a C&E poster.  He is a Castaway that shows up for a few minutes and disappears into the sunset. 

Here is an email I just sent to Raider regarding the origin of Posters' School:

My Dear Brother,

I share this with you before telling the whole world of the origin of Posters' School.

Baptisthac scheduled a week with me to find out how I post, what affects my thought process, and the ins and outs of navigating the FFF. Once he went home sword asked to do the same thing, then, Tennesseean,. It seemd all I was doing was teaching people how to post, and I wass not getting my own  posting done, so I advertised in the Sword of the Forum that once and for all I would host whoever wanted to come to my office for a week and I would teach them. To my amazement when 164 delegates from Posters' School went home, I had others want me to do it over, and now for over a quarter of a century the masses have flocked to South of the Arctic Circle to attend Posters' School.

BCH

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.  This thread grabbed me to the point that my family and I used it for Family Devotions last night.  By the time I reached the end of the thread, the whole family was sitting in front of their keyboards.  Than you, BCH, for being used by the Forum.

RAIDER said:
On Thursday night we would have a great altar call for those who are committed to maintaining a daily posting average of at least 3.  The aisles would be packed.

At the end of the invitation we will have Raider count the posts on the piano side and Teri count the posts on the organ side.

RAIDER said:
On Thursday night we would have a great altar call for those who are committed to maintaining a daily posting average of at least 3.  The aisles would be packed.

At the end of the invitation we will have Raider count the posts on the piano side and Teri count the posts on the organ side.

I will add the two numbers and say,"There are more posts than this."

RAIDER said:
Here is an email I just sent to Raider regarding the origin of Posters' School:

My Dear Brother,

I share this with you before telling the whole world of the origin of Posters' School.

Baptisthac scheduled a week with me to find out how I post, what affects my thought process, and the ins and outs of navigating the FFF. Once he went home sword asked to do the same thing, then, Tennesseean,. It seemd all I was doing was teaching people how to post, and I wass not getting my own  posting done, so I advertised in the Sword of the Forum that once and for all I would host whoever wanted to come to my office for a week and I would teach them. To my amazement when 164 delegates from Posters' School went home, I had others want me to do it over, and now for over a quarter of a century the masses have flocked to South of the Arctic Circle to attend Posters' School.

BCH

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.  This thread grabbed me to the point that my family and I used it for Family Devotions last night.  By the time I reached the end of the thread, the whole family was sitting in front of their keyboards.  Than you, BCH, for being used by the Forum.

and rest assure I am using the Forum to build my Posters, not my Posters to build the Forum.

For those just beginning to post, we will have a breakout titles "Remedial Posting".

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

Tennessean is a C&E poster.  He is a Castaway that shows up for a few minutes and disappears into the sunset.

That's mean.

I am very busy every day and the fact that I can post anything here at all shows dedication far more than any of you have.

Tennessean said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

That's mean.

I am very busy every day and the fact that I can post anything here at all shows dedication far more than any of you have.

Now that's the spirit for which we are looking!!

Tennessean said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

pffsst!  Get your priorities right!  There is nothing more important than posting.

We will have a special service where you can bring anything that has sidetracked you from posting to the burn pile and allow you to strike the match.

That's mean.

One night I'll bring Raider up on the platform and honor him for being the man who inspired me to start posting!

I will walk slowly and humbly to the standing ovation.

Tennessean said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

That's mean.

Burn em' preacher! :p

16KJV11 said:
Tennessean said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

That's mean.

Burn em' preacher! :p

You can almost feel the conviction, can't you?  :)

Will somebody volunteer to contact the area hotels to work out a discount for our delegates?

This shows your greatness.  You are covering the details that most Hackers would have forgotten.