So close your eyes and tell me.......

patriotic said:
Bro. Hackett taking the offering in the choir, bring it to the floor, and bounce back up the stairs to his seat in the choir.
Bro. Pearson smacking the back of the staff man as he passed them on his way to his seat in the choir.

I can hear the bass section giving Dr. Hyles a rough time.

I see Dr. Hyles walk out the platform door and pick up notes on the pulpit before going to his seat.

The man that held the end of a dollar and you had to use your finger and thumb and catch the dollar as he dropped it. 

Hope that isn't confusing, anyway when I was a kid that is what we did.  J.R Nelson introduced me to the guy.

I can hear Bro. Hyles start his opening prayer by saying, "Our Heavenly Father.." and get the feeling that no matter what else was going wrong everything was all right.

Tennessean said:
I can hear Bro. Hyles start his opening prayer by saying, "Our Heavenly Father.." and get the feeling that no matter what else was going wrong everything was all right.

Yes

I sat in the balcony where my husband could exit quickly if needed.  It was packed and I always said hello to people I knew.

When I was a student I sat in the balcony also and looked for my future husband and he would walk me to the bus to go back to college. We were good friends before we ever fell in love with each other. On Sunday nights he would always bring me a Whopper from Big Boy that made my day. He loved me before I loved him 8)

Bruh said:
The man that held the end of a dollar and you had to use your finger and thumb and catch the dollar as he dropped it. 

Hope that isn't confusing, anyway when I was a kid that is what we did.  J.R Nelson introduced me to the guy.
That was John Vaperzan, Father of Pastor John vaperzan , Pastor of Metro Baptist Church, Belleville, MI.

Sherryh said:
I sat in the balcony where my husband could exit quickly if needed.  It was packed and I always said hello to people I knew.

When I was a student I sat in the balcony also and looked for my future husband and he would walk me to the bus to go back to college. We were good friends before we ever fell in love with each other. On Sunday nights he would always bring me a Whopper from Big Boy that made my day. He loved me before I loved him 8)
Get a room!  lol.

I can see men in gold sport coats moving forward as one to take up the offering.

I can see Bro. Godfrey stand up and move to allow his wife to sit next to him after the song service was over.

Bruh said:

I caught that dollar once!

I see bus worker in parkas & snow boots trudging in at the last minute but in the middle of the evening service trying to find a seat.

fishinnut said:
I see bus worker in parkas & snow boots trudging in at the last minute but in the middle of the evening service trying to find a seat.

Yes