So close your eyes and tell me.......

I see church members crowded out by HACkers and thousands without a real pastor with whom to counsel.

As I sit in the balcony I look over to a section where the Neimier (sp?) family takes up a complete row.  There are blonde heads everywhere!

RAIDER said:
As I sit in the balcony I look over to a section where the Niemier (sp?) family takes up a complete row.  There are blonde heads everywhere!

Neimier.  A really good family.  Nice folks.

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
As I sit in the balcony I look over to a section where the Niemier (sp?) family takes up a complete row.  There are blonde heads everywhere!

Neimier.  A really good family.  Nice folks.

They always looked so "perfect".  One of my friends, Jim Reid, married Shelly.

I sat in the bus kids section on Sunday night, I remember seeing the choir members walk in

Binaca Chugger said:
Bruh said:
The man that held the end of a dollar and you had to use your finger and thumb and catch the dollar as he dropped it. 

Hope that isn't confusing, anyway when I was a kid that is what we did.  J.R Nelson introduced me to the guy.

I caught that dollar once!

Did you tell me about it?

I remember convincing Andrew Yoder to let me go to his house to play his Nintendo without telling his parents I was coming over.  LOL!!  Boy were they surprised when I showed up. 

Not part of the OP but............a memory none the less.     

Bruh said:
I remember convincing Andrew Yoder to let me go to his house to play his Nintendo without telling his parents I was coming over.  LOL!!  Boy were they surprised when I showed up. 

That thing was crazy.  Hooked up to a monitor so they could play games without tv in the house.

The Vest family sitting in their balcony section opposite the Neimeir's.  Really good folks, every one of them.

I see JH walking to the bulletproof pulpit yelling for HVAC guy saying, "Randy....Randy.....the right side of my face is cooler than the left side, so turn the temp up 2 degrees on the right side of the auditorium."

I see JH dragging out the PM service invitation & taking out his pocket knife & digging into the top of the pulpit with it.

I remember asking my mom what a virgin was because JH went on a rant about nothing wrong with being a virgin.  LOL!!

Binaca Chugger said:
Bruh said:

That thing was crazy.  Hooked up to a monitor so they could play games without tv in the house.

When we use to get punished at HBGS the punishment was running laps around the soccer field. 
One day Andrew was running laps, and I stopped him to ask him what he did wrong?  He said nothing I just feel like running laps.  I said to him, what are you stupid?  LOL!! 

I remember one time me and my mom went to church by ourselves because all the rest of our family was sick.  Well, we went sat down and this older man was sitting next to me and offered me a peppermint, and then my mom and she declines, so, I look at the man and said, she is on a diet.  LOL!!

Didn't go over well when we got home. 

I remember seeing kids selling candy bars and either wishing I had a dollar or digging in the bottom of my purse for change!!

I see the men in their white suit coats standing by the pillars after the service ready to give tours of the property to visitors.

kaba said:
I remember seeing kids selling candy bars and either wishing I had a dollar or digging in the bottom of my purse for change!!

Absolutely.  As a HAC student you were starving.  Here are all of these little HBers selling candy bars.

kaba said:

My brother and I went to Disney Word for coming in 3rd place one year and got BMX bikes. 

Bruh said:
kaba said:

My brother and I went to Disney Word for coming in 3rd place one year and got BMX bikes.

I'd like to think I had a part in that!! :)

Bruh said:
kaba said:

Stinkin' HBers!!