So close your eyes and tell me.......

White People

earnestly contend

JH reading aloud from a Barbara Cartland book that had been found (I think) in some girl's room.

Bro. Hyles reading from Grapes of Wrath and Catcher in the Rye for its explicit shock value to get us to start a Christian school.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
Her last name came to my mind about 2:30 this morning.

Ah, what a blessing to have the FFF on your mind in the middle of the night!

I know this is crazy but I have woken up a couple of times in the night and thought about a thread.  That's probably not a good thing.  LOL

Quite the opposite. Your next step is to get up and post.

My wife would kill me.  LOL

What are you, a man or a mouse?

She has laughed at a lot of your posts.  Maybe if I tell her that Raider is calling me to the forum she would understand.  LOL

She would understand I'm sure.

She would understand that she needs to have him committed to a mental hospital.

She actually thinks Raider is funny.  Before dinner the other night we were reading the forum.  During the meal my wife started smiling.  I asked her what was funny.  She said she was thinking about something Raider posted.  We both had a good laugh.

baptisthac said:
She actually thinks Raider is funny.  Before dinner the other night we were reading the forum.  During the meal my wife started smiling.  I asked her what was funny.  She said she was thinking about something Raider posted.  We both had a good laugh.

Your wife seems very bright.  I feel like I'm clippin' coupons!!

baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

I know this is crazy but I have woken up a couple of times in the night and thought about a thread.  That's probably not a good thing.  LOL

She has laughed at a lot of your posts.  Maybe if I tell her that Raider is calling me to the forum she would understand.  LOL

Teri, this sounds like a distress call, but I believe there is hope for her.
How soon can you be ready to help with an intervention? 

patriotic said:
baptisthac said:

Who ya gonna call?  HACbusters!!!

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
baptisthac said:

Who ya gonna call?  HACbusters!!!

LOL

I sit in the FBC Hammond and I hear Bro. Colsten say "page ... in your Scofield Reference Bible."

I sit in the FBC of Hammond and hear Bro. Colsten say, "we will read these verses responsively."

I sit in the FBC of Hammond and hear Bro. Colsten say, "And shall we stand for the reading of God's word."

patriotic said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

Text me any time of the day or night!!!!!!! 

I'm here!!!!!

PS  Bless her heart.

Tennessean said:
I sit in the FBC of Hammond and hear Bro. Colsten say, "And shall we stand for the reading of God's word."

Doesn't he say, "As is our custom......."?

RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:

Every once in a while you say "clippin coupons".  What does that mean?

baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:

Every once in a while you say "clippin coupons".  What does that mean?

How do you expect to be a true Hacker if you don't know these things?!!  When Dr. Hyles would see someone serving God that he had influenced, he would say he was "clippin' coupons".