Sunday School in Chicago

Peyton may have broken Farve's yardage record today, but he sure is looking old against the Chiefs after one quarter of play. He has two interceptions and the Broncos are down 10-0.

IFB X-Files said:
Matthew1323 said:
Peyton may have broken Farve's yardage record today, but he sure is looking old against the Chiefs after one quarter of play. He has two interceptions and the Broncos are down 10-0.

Packer's could have used Favre today.  Horrible game.

I watched the last few minutes of that game where the Packers drove down the field needing a touchdown and two point conversion to tie. They scored the touchdown easy enough, but could not convert on the 2. Thought that the game was over with about 32 seconds to go, but Green Bay recovered the onsides kick. They had a shot at a really long game winning field goal. Needless to say, the Lambeau faithful showed their displeasure about this loss.

Matthew1323 said:
Needless to say, the Lambeau faithful showed their displeasure about this loss.

They probably won't even remember yesterday.

7f6c7a63d83eb11a72263faa6e6989af.png

Smellin Coffee said:
Matthew1323 said:
Needless to say, the Lambeau faithful showed their displeasure about this loss.

They probably won't even remember yesterday.

7f6c7a63d83eb11a72263faa6e6989af.png

That must be diet root beer, or some other non-alcoholic low calorie beverage that he holds in his hand.

Have been looking forward to this Bulls at Golden State matchup. The Bulls are looking good in the 1st quarter and hope to give the Warriors their first loss of the season, even without Rose and Aaron Brooks.

The young Warriors are fun to watch and tough to pull against. Last night they were down by 23 at the Clippers, but seemed to turn on when needed to reach 13-0.

Well, the Bulls are still in it with 5 minutes to go.

Close is acceptable in horseshoes and hand grenades!  Stinking lousy Bulls lost by 12!  Deadbeats, the whole team! Injury or any other excuse is for those lazy Bible Clubers and Fisherboys!

Sorry, I forgot that the nightbus did not run until Sunday night.

Matthew1323 said:
Close is acceptable in horseshoes and hand grenades!  Stinking lousy Bulls lost by 12!  Deadbeats, the whole team! Injury or any other excuse is for those lazy Bible Clubers and Fisherboys!

You're a man after my own heart, fellow Hacker!

16KJV11 said:
Matthew1323 said:

You're a man after my own heart, fellow Hacker!

Yes, sometimes you gotta empty both barrels and take on all comers!

Thanksgiving Day was very enjoyable this year. It is always good to see family and friends. It is a blessing to partake in the delicious food that comes with such gatherings. It is important to take some time alone to reflect and be thankful for the many blessings that we have.

Most importantly, the Bears got to entertain us on Thanksgiving night with a win over, well, you know who!  ;D

I think that I just saw Flutie again.

Big win for Green Bay. Tough loss for the Lions on the long pass with no time by Rodgers.

IFB X-Files said:
Matthew1323 said:

Big win for Green Bay. Tough loss for the Lions on the long pass with no time by Rodgers.

That was the closest I've come to becoming a Catholic in a long time.
Lol.

I have one more reason to despise Maryolatry.

Once again the Lions let me down.

I haven't been a fan since Billy Sims got hurt.  I had lived in Chicago for 7 years by then, and the Bears won the Superbowl so it was easy to get impressed.
This year they have gotten my hopes up and let me down as usual.

At least The Bears don't have my hopes up!
If they make it, it is a loooooong shot, and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Earnestly Contend

IFB X-Files said:
Matthew1323 said:

You don't often witness a 60+ yard throw that is the last play of the game and the game deciding pass that is brought down by any offense successfully.

prophet said:
IFB X-Files said:
Matthew1323 said:

Lol.

I haven't been a fan since Billy Sims got hurt.  I had lived in Chicago for 7 years by then, and the Bears won the Superbowl so it was easy to get impressed.

Earnestly Contend

One of my sons and his wife live a few miles west of Detroit. I try to keep up with a few things concerning the city and the Lions.

I have also been a Bear fan the last 33 years or so. Yes, Superbowls are few and far between for most teams.

I do enjoy watching a few other teams for one reason or another. They may have a player or two from my favorite college team, or one from my local area. I may have followed the career of a head coach, or one of the assistants. Some players are just great athletes and are fun to watch because they always seem to perform at a high level.

I'm sure like some others here, I have a couple of teams that I do not like. "America's team," because of their owner and that Belicick coached franchise are probably my least favorites right now.

Matthew1323 said:
prophet said:
IFB X-Files said:
Matthew1323 said:

Lol.

Earnestly Contend

One of my sons and his wife live a few miles west of Detroit. I try to keep up with a few things concerning the city and the Lions.

I have also been a Bear fan the last 33 years or so. Yes, Superbowls are few and far between for most teams.

I do enjoy watching a few other teams for one reason or another. They may have a player or two from my favorite college team, or one from my local area. I may have followed the career of a head coach, or one of the assistants. Some players are just great athletes and are fun to watch because they always seem to perform at a high level.

I'm sure like some others here, I have a couple of teams that I do not like. "America's team," because of their owner and that Belicick coached franchise are probably my least favorites right now.

I'm not a fan of Green Bay.

Teri in NC said:
Matthew1323 said:
prophet said:
IFB X-Files said:
Matthew1323 said:

Lol.

Earnestly Contend

I'm not a fan of Green Bay.

I'm not a fan of Green Bay either. 

I'm still a Lions' fan.  It's a genetic condition. 

We are visiting Michigan today. What is with this December weather up here?  It's 60 degrees!

Matthew1323 said:
We are visiting Michigan today. What is with this December weather up here?  It's 60 degrees!

60?, huh?
Not for long.
It is Michigan, after all.

patriotic said:
Matthew1323 said:

60?, huh?
Not for long.
It is Michigan, after all.
El Ni?o year, could be weird.

Earnestly Contend