Thank you, Jim

Vince Massi said:
"You make the accusation Just Me is posting under two names."

No I didn't.

I guess I misunderstood this sentence: "But I forgot how easy it is to post your false accusations under another name."

Vince Massi said:
Just me said:
Vince Massi said:
"You make the accusation Just Me is posting under two names."

No I didn't.

MOTHERSHIP ALERT!!!

That's 7

This is a false accusation or are you trying to show us you can count? Be careful you only have 10 fingers what will you do then go to the toes or break out the calculator.

Vince Massi said:
"Where is God in your post? Where does God get any glory in your post?"

"Yesterday, the Lord blessed us with 25 kids in the Neighborhood Bible Study."

You did post that but then you went on to give Jimbo all the credit.

"So Jim's good influence is now spreading to a Peruvian jungle."

Jimbo's influence is what is spreading in the Peruvian jungle not God's. As you can read from many of the post on this forum we all know what kind of influence Jimbo has and this is now spreading through the Peruvian jungles.

We all seen what kind of influence his son Paul had in the Phillipine's and his son Tommy Boy's influence at WHBC and Jimbo's influence at HAC and OBC/WHBS/WHBC and it is disgusting.

How can you praise someone for this type of influence spreading through the jungles of Peru when it will affect little children who attend children's church? Birds of a feather keeps coming to mind.

"Jimbo's influence is what is spreading in the Peruvian jungle not God's."

That's 8.

We interupt this meeting, to bring you a quick Jimbo story.

Roger Voegtlin, founding pastor of Fairhaven Baptist Church, in Chesterton Indiana told me this:

Jim was preaching there, and he had a lapel mic on, and he was marching up and down the aisles as usual.
Halfway through the "sermon", he marched across the pews, from the platform to the rear row, hopped down, and continued right into the lobby.
Sure enough, he headed into the head, live mic n all, and comensed to becoming "he that pisseth against the wall", including a back-talk  trumpet (he passed gas loudly).
He then returned to the auditorium, and preaching.

Needless to say, Roger said that Jimbo wasn't welcome there any more.

Oh Vince, you missed an opportunity once again.  I see you have claimed up to 8 things that are false accusations so far in this thread.  But you did not claim that any of the post I put about Jim Vineyards discpicable verbal sex abuse to underage teenage girls was a false accusation.

Thus you must agree with what was stated and yet you continue to put him up on that pedistal?????

You sir had a woe spoken against you in Is 5:20.

You really need to pull your head out of the sand and get your position on JAV corrected

Oh, and I did not type out the verse so as to give you a little time in God's Word today looking it up and reading it.

I wonder 2 things about this thread.

1) What, specifically did Jim do to influence your ministry?

2) Why is it important to discuss Jim's influence? Is it to get under the skin of other victims? Is it to try to find some redeeming value in a ministry that has a consistent disregard for morality?

Vince Massi said:
Although we are IFBs, my wife and I faithfully attend a soul-winning Assemblies of God church here in Mexico. Yesterday, the Lord blessed us with 25 kids in the Neighborhood Bible Study.

Violeta is a public school teacher who also teaches in our children's services. As a result, she is heading for Peru to work in an AOG mission in the jungle as a children's teacher.

She wouldn't be doing it if it weren't for our children's church services. We wouldn't have children's church services if it weren't for the influence of Jim Vineyard.

So Jim's good influence is now spreading to a Peruvian jungle.

Sorry, Folks, but that's the truth.

On another note Vince, there is no one who is strict IFB who would identify you as true IFB if you are regularly attending an Assembly of God Church. Least of all Jim Vineyard. You would be a lot of things to JAV but you would not be IFB.

FSSL said:

2) Why is it important to discuss Jim's influence? Is it to get under the skin of other victims? Is it to try to find some redeeming value in a ministry that has a consistent disregard for morality?

Intelligent post, FSSL.

At HAC, Jim sought to destroy me because I took a strong stand against the gang violence that he supported. Yet, I learned from him: don't quit when things get tough, keep going when things get tough, don't give up when things get tough, etc., and they were valuable lessons. I have frequently pointed out that several years after graduating, less than half of all Bible college graduates even attend church.

In Oklahoma, I learned from Jim to be overly well-prepared when teaching a lesson, which is one reason why I taught Christian school for ten years, when less than half of all Christian school teachers enter their third year of teaching.

As to saying something good about Jim, a problem with forgiving is that Christians sometimes imagine wrongs that were never committed, and then they become even more angry. When a Christian is suffering emotional pain due to past wrongs, it does not help if the Christian invents past wrongs. Jim has done serious, grievous wrongs to a long list of God's people, and I don't have to invent false accusations to prove it. Deceit was a major, integral part of Jack Hyles' ministry, and I don't have to invent false accusations to prove it.

If a Christian is suffering pain from past abuse, the abuse must have been real. You do not have to invent false accusations to prove it, and if you do, you make it even more difficult to forgive.

Wow Vince!!  Go to Walmart and by a box of crayons with your favorite and brightest colors in it.  Carry it with you where ever you go that way we will not state the obvious to you. 

smh

Just me said:
Wow Vince!!  Go to Walmart and by a box of crayons with your favorite and brightest colors in it.  Carry it with you where ever you go that way we will not state the obvious to you.

Huh.jpg

I'll be very honest; I don't get it???

Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:
Wow Vince!!  Go to Walmart and buy a box of crayons with your favorite and brightest colors in it.  Carry it with you where ever you go that way we will not state the obvious to you.

Huh.jpg

I'll be very honest; I don't get it???

Ok then Citadel of Truth, you go to Walmart and buy a box of your.......  j/k

I am saying he is not the brightest crayon in the box!!  or He is a couple of French fries short of a Happy Meal!!!

In my opinion his logic is marred, he is claiming that we are making false accusations about JAV and then "numbers" them although none of the items he numbered dealt with JAV.  When we get very specific in the accusation he ignores them and broad brushes it all and goes all braggadocios on himself.  No logic in his postings thus I say he is not the brightest crayon in the box.  But I did give him a fix if he would spend a couple of bucks at Walmart.

Just me said:
No logic in his postings thus I say he is not the brightest crayon in the box.  But I did give him a fix if he would spend a couple of bucks at Walmart.

Ah! Now that makes perfect sense!  8)

It's obvious that the whole OP was meant to stir things up.  Wait...wait...here it comes:  #9

As an outsider it seems to me that the original poster was bored and looking for a reaction...which he certainly got.  Oops!  #10

Why not just thank JV personally?  Through a letter, email, etc.  Why do it here? 

I wonder if his post made Jesus happy?  Glorified Him in ANY way?  He will probably say that it did and post some Bible verse supporting his view. 

Personally, I think PUBLICLY "thanking" men isn't healthy for them.  Giving them any PUBLIC praise or glory isn't healthy for them.  I've seen it over and over again.  Men are men and pride is a dangerous thing.  And we contribute to it when we PUBLICLY lift them up.  Why not go to God with it and allow Him to lift them up...praise them...give them glory?  Is God NOT capable? Do we have to do it for Him? 

Just wondering.

Well, Just Me, you're getting smarter--you've switched from false accusations to false insults. And posting four times in forty seven minutes, with your second poster saying the exact same insult, and even explaining the first poster's insults.

And now, back to Godliness. When you create a monster, God might not give you the grace to forgive the wrongs that the monster didn't commit. Jim has a  of wrongs on his list--inventing more wrongs doesn't help matters, plus it gives Jim the chance to show that his critics are slandering him.

The Holy Spirit is referred to as "the Spirit of truth," And Jesus said that He is "the Truth." Lying is never a tactic used by God.

A person who believes that lying is a necessary part of telling the truth is not a good source of information.  Now, I've shown enough instances of Just Me making false accusations that I've proved my point. I'm surprised that nobody asked me how I knew that he would continue to make false accusations, though.

Vince Massi said:
FSSL said:

Intelligent post, FSSL.

At HAC, Jim sought to destroy me because I took a strong stand against the gang violence that he supported. Yet, I learned from him: don't quit when things get tough, keep going when things get tough, don't give up when things get tough, etc., and they were valuable lessons. I have frequently pointed out that several years after graduating, less than half of all Bible college graduates even attend church.

In Oklahoma, I learned from Jim to be overly well-prepared when teaching a lesson, which is one reason why I taught Christian school for ten years, when less than half of all Christian school teachers enter their third year of teaching.

As to saying something good about Jim, a problem with forgiving is that Christians sometimes imagine wrongs that were never committed, and then they become even more angry. When a Christian is suffering emotional pain due to past wrongs, it does not help if the Christian invents past wrongs. Jim has done serious, grievous wrongs to a long list of God's people, and I don't have to invent false accusations to prove it. Deceit was a major, integral part of Jack Hyles' ministry, and I don't have to invent false accusations to prove it.

If a Christian is suffering pain from past abuse, the abuse must have been real. You do not have to invent false accusations to prove it, and if you do, you make it even more difficult to forgive.

You have not yet shown any accusation on here to be false. Number X does not explain why an accusation is false. Obviously you don't have an argument against any of the accusation against Jimbo.

Vince Massi said:
Well, Just Me, you're getting smarter--you've switched from false accusations to false insults. And posting four times in forty seven minutes, with your second poster saying the exact same insult, and even explaining the first poster's insults.

And now, back to Godliness. When you create a monster, God might not give you the grace to forgive the wrongs that the monster didn't commit. Jim has a  of wrongs on his list--inventing more wrongs doesn't help matters, plus it gives Jim the chance to show that his critics are slandering him.

The Holy Spirit is referred to as "the Spirit of truth," And Jesus said that He is "the Truth." Lying is never a tactic used by God.

A person who believes that lying is a necessary part of telling the truth is not a good source of information.  Now, I've shown enough instances of Just Me making false accusations that I've proved my point. I'm surprised that nobody asked me how I knew that he would continue to make false accusations, though.

Ok then Mr. Massi are there any lies in the following post I put up in this thread earlier?  If so man up and list them.

Here ya go Vince.

Your man Vineyard counsels underage teen girls (under 18 years old) alone in his office with the door closed. And also without their parents consent or prior knowledge.

During some of these sessions your man Vineyard has called them over from off his couch in front of his desk to stand by him at his desk and he draws a circle on a pad of paper and says “this represents your monthly menstrual cycle.”  Then your man Vineyard draws marks in the circle and says “these marks represent different points in time where you would desire sex and be more susceptible to temptation”

Then your man Vineyard says “Do you look at yourself naked in the mirror and does it make you horny?

Oh your man Vineyard is such a great example,    NOT!!!!

Vince Massi said:

Is stating you did not accuse Just Me of posting under two names when you have twice so far  be considered lying? Are you saying you are not a good source of information? I think we can agree on that one.

"When you create a monster..." Nobody on here created Vineyard. You keep referring to invented wrongs, false accusations but not pointed out once why they are wrong.

Anyone that would praise a Vineyard doesn't know the real Vineyard's. They are all lying cowards.

Jimbo (aka Rambo) was never in the Special Forces, he was a mail clerk in Vietnam.

Tommy Boy didn't stick with it when the going got tough, he came running to mommy.

Paul is a lying cheat that is a practicing adulterer according to the Bible supported by Jimbo and Tommy Boy, two false prophets straight out of the pits of hell.

This is the kind of people you are praising for the good they have done. I guess in your opinion Lucifer was good also because he offered fruit to Eve when she was hungry.

Six pages of posts and old Vince has still not mentioned Pete Ruckman. Got to be some kind of record.

Vince Massi said:

What????  Come on now Vince, do us all a favor and go buy that box of crayons!!!