The "Great Commission".

It means God is able to make anything, even stones, into "children of Abraham". But what are "children of Abraham"?

I see that you enjoy changing God's words to fit your narrative.

The Scripture declare "from stones" not.... EVEN STONES.

Why did you change God's word? I've never meet a King James proponent yet that doesn't mind changing the KJV. They just don't like when someone else does it.

This is a very pigeon-holed idea that comes from isolating a few verses in the NT and using them to go back and erase everything in the OT. God called his people "Israel", "Jews", throughout the entire OT. They already existed.

I don't see WHY this is so difficult for you to understand. Abraham is NOT the father of faithless children.

There was a mix multitude that came out of Egypt. Do you know what that means? The writers of Hebrews said they fell in the wilderness because of unbelief.

I, a Gentile by nature, am blessed with FAITHFUL ABRAHAM... There is no future in any man's blood apart from the shed blood of Jesus Christ. It is the ROOT that bares me. Every person who exercises faith in the promise SEED of Abraham, Jesus Christ, is a descendant of the father of faith.... Abraham.

I see that you enjoy changing God's words to fit your narrative. Why did you change God's word?
Don't make me laugh.

I, a Gentile by nature, am blessed with FAITHFUL ABRAHAM
So you agree, you're still a Gentile.

It is the ROOT that bares me.
And the root is not Gentile.

Every person who exercises faith in the promise SEED of Abraham, Jesus Christ
Yes, they are in Abraham's SEED Christ. We are in Christ in the SPIRIT. This does not stop us from being PHYSICAL Gentiles because on the NEW EARTH which God "WILL MAKE" after the old earth is REMOVED (Hebrews 12), there will be a PHYSICAL KINGDOM (Rev. 21:10-26) brought down to JERUSALEM where the 12 APOSTLES will reign over the 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL and OTHER GENTILE KINGS from all the GENTILE NATIONS will flow into it to VISIT.

Still a distinction between the Gentiles and the Jews on the coming NEW EARTH. YOU ARE NOT A JEW JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IN ABRAHAM'S SEED SPIRITUALLY. There is no Jew or Gentile in Christ, all are one.

Gal. 3:28:
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Here, I threw this together, it should clear everything up:
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 3.42.44 PM.png

THE COMING NEW EARTH: GENTILE NATIONS & ISRAEL AS A NATION [Timestamped to point]:

"Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:" -Romans 3:29

"For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:" -Rom. 11:13
Is Paul speaking to lost Gentiles here or saved Gentiles (meaning after they are saved, they are still Gentiles, they didn't become Jews).

"And that the Gentiles might glorify God [these are saved Gentiles glorifying God, not saved Jews] for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people." -Rom. 15:9-10

Here's another chart I whipped up to clear this up:

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAVED JEW AND GENTILE:

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 4.57.35 PM.png
("Original Branches" synonymous with "Natural Branches", but I don't care to go back and fix it: AWESOME new UGC Podcast coming soon!)

(TLDR) Think in 3 groups of people:

1. Unsaved people from the PHYSICAL line of Abraham (not Spiritual Jews)
2. Saved people from the Physical line of Abraham (Spiritual Jews)
3. Saved people NOT from the Physical line of Abraham (Spiritual Gentiles, Spiritual CHILDREN of Abe IN HIS SEED CHRIST, WILD BRANCHES grafted in WITH Spiritual Jews, but remain Gentiles in the coming Kingdom on the New Earth)

Don't make me laugh.

That's not an answer.

So you agree, you're still a Gentile.

I'm an heir with Jesus Christ. The promised SEED of Abraham. There were no promises given that Jesus did not fulfill. You're claiming promises that do not exist.

And the root is not Gentile.

You have idea what the verse means. The root is Jesus Christ.

Yes, they are in Abraham's SEED Christ. We are in Christ in the SPIRIT. This does not stop us from being PHYSICAL Gentiles because on the NEW EARTH which God "WILL MAKE" after the old earth is REMOVED (Hebrews 12), there will be a PHYSICAL KINGDOM (Rev. 21:10-26) brought down to JERUSALEM where the 12 APOSTLES will reign over the 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL and OTHER GENTILE KINGS from all the GENTILE NATIONS will flow into it to VISIT.

Absolute rubbish. There are no divided kingdoms in the Kingdom of God. You're creating divisions in God's work. A house divided can not stand. Your theology is crumbling.

Still a distinction between the Gentiles and the Jews on the coming NEW EARTH. YOU ARE NOT A JEW JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IN ABRAHAM'S SEED SPIRITUALLY. There is no Jew or Gentile in Christ, all are one.

You really are something. You claim there is no division in those who are in Jesus Christ and then you create one. In faith/thru faith, I am literally a descendant of Abraham.

A true Jew is one inwardly. There are no true Jews that are not part of the Body of Christ.

By the way, to you.......just how much blood of Abraham does a person have to have to be considered a Jew?

I think important to realize that the blood of Abraham has been mixed with Gentiles over and over again to the point there is really no such thing. It is impossible to establish a Jew through the blood of Abraham anymore. The blood of Gentiles overpowered that line many many years ago.

A true Jew is one inwardly. There are no true Jews that are not part of the Body of Christ.

That's some good heresy right there. Sounds like he listens to John Hagee.

That's some good heresy right there. Sounds like he listens to John Hagee.

Heresy? All I did was repeat what Paul said. Do you not remember your KJV?

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I just believe it. You don't. Don't fault me for having faith in God's word. You can reject it all you want. Your choice.

John Hagee is wrong. He believes all of national Israel will be saved. You don't even know what John Hagee believes.... but Hey. Don't let that stop you from pretending you do.

Absolute rubbish. There are no divided kingdoms in the Kingdom of God. You're creating divisions in God's work. A house divided can not stand. Your theology is crumbling.
I would like everyone to pay attention here and see the ignorance of the Covenant Theologian:

Isaiah 66:19-23 (Different Nations/Kingdoms on the coming New Earth which God "will make", when ALL people on earth will worship him):
"18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19 ...and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord."

Micah 4:1-3 (This will happen during the time of "the last days"):
"1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Hebrews 8:10-12 (New Covenant in Millennial Kingdom, quoted directly from Jer. 31, still not fulfilled when Hebrews was written in the NT):
"10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more."

Rev. 21:23-26 (Describing Israel's coming Kingdom on the New Earth):
"23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it."

The Apostles will reign over the 12 Tribes of Israel in this Kingdom in Jerusalem in the mountains with the mountain of the Lord:
Luke 22:22-31 (Jesus to the 12 Apostles):
"28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

You just claimed to be a Jew. Do you deny this?

Heresy? All I did was repeat what Paul said. Do you not remember your KJV?

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

I just believe it. You don't. Don't fault me for having faith in God's word. You can reject it all you want. Your choice.

John Hagee is wrong. He believes all of national Israel will be saved. You don't even know what John Hagee believes.... but Hey. Don't let that stop you from pretending you do.
What are you babbling about? Paul is speaking to JEWS (vs. 17). You claimed that "true Jews are a part of the Body of Christ." That's heresy. In Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek.

Now I agree that a "true Jew" is in the Body had he received Christ as Savior, but he doesn't get in just because he's a Jew. Maybe you needed to word it better.

What are you babbling about? Paul is speaking to JEWS (vs. 17). You claimed that "true Jews are a part of the Body of Christ." That's heresy. In Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek.

Now I agree that a "true Jew" is in the Body had he received Christ as Savior, but he doesn't get in just because he's a Jew. Maybe you needed to word it better.
The problem isn't how I worded it. I worded it just like Paul said it.

I never said a Jew got in because He was circumcised in his foreskin. Which was the seal of the covenant.

The circumcision of the heart is the new birth and the only thing that establishes a true Jew. I believe what Paul wrote. You do not.

When Paul said there is no Jew nor Greek in Christ, he was referencing national seperations. They are all ONE.

You're the one saying their still is a separation.

I would like everyone to pay attention here and see the ignorance of the Covenant Theologian:

Isaiah 66:19-23 (Different Nations/Kingdoms on the coming New Earth which God "will make", when ALL people on earth will worship him):
"18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord."

"1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Hebrews 8:10-12 (New Covenant in Millennial Kingdom, quoted directly from Jer. 31, still not fulfilled when Hebrews was written in the NT):
"10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more."

"23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

The Apostles will reign over the 12 Tribes of Israel in this Kingdom in Jerusalem in the mountains with the mountain of the Lord:
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

I'm not a Covenant Theologian. I believe the Truth. My beliefs do not fall in that classification though they do share some qualities.

No. I said, I was a Gentile. I am a joint heir with the Only Promise SEED of Abraham that has inherited the promises of God.

I did ask you a question that you are ignoring like you always do.

Just how much blood of Abraham still exists in any people's in this world? The nation of Israel has so polluted their bloodline with Gentiles, there are practicing Gentiles.

So, I'll ask again. How much blood of Abraham /Isaac is required?

I'm not a Covenant Theologian. I believe the Truth. My beliefs do not fall in that classification though they do share some qualities.

No. I said, I was a Gentile. I am a joint heir with the Only Promise SEED of Abraham that has inherited the promises of God.

I did ask you a question that you are ignoring like you always do.

Just how much blood of Abraham still exists in any people's in this world? The nation of Israel has so polluted their bloodline with Gentiles, there is practicing Gentiles.

So, I'll ask again. How much blood of Abraham /is required?

I'm not a Covenant Theologian.
You're either some form of Covenant Theologian or some form of Dispensationalist.

There are no other recognized categories by any prominent denomination of Christianity.

You think you're a "True Jew". You're a Covenant Theologian:
The circumcision of the heart is the new birth and the only thing that establishes a true Jew.
No. I said, I was a Gentile.
Let's follow your logic through to its inevitable conclusion:

According to you the Jews didn't exist in the OT, even though they were called such throughout, but they suddenly showed up once the new birth was given in the NT.

Also, you're claiming to be a "True Jew" yet also claiming to be a Gentile. I think you're confused.

The circumcision of the heart is the new birth
No it's not.

And that statement doesn't even make sense.

Just how much blood of Abraham still exists in any people's in this world?
That's for God to know. You just focus on word and believe what it says without trying to become Aristotle.

You're either some form of Covenant Theologian or some form of Dispensationalist.

There are no other recognized categories by any prominent denomination of Christianity.

You think you're a "True Jew". You're a Covenant Theologian:

Let's follow your logic through to its inevitable conclusion:

According to you the Jews didn't exist in the OT, even though they were called such throughout, but they suddenly showed up once the new birth was given in the NT.

Also, you're claiming to be a "True Jew" yet also claiming to be a Gentile. I think you're confused.

No it's not.

That's for God to know. You just focus on word and believe what it says without trying to become Aristotle.

So many lies in your response.

First. There is New Covenant Theology. Not that I believe the same as they do. I don't. There is not one single systematic theology in existence that isn't flawed. Which why I reject them and formed my own. I just believe the Truth.

I have said many times thar the New Birth existed in the OT. I don't care if you believe me or not. It is True. Your theology has blinded you.

Paul uses the example of Abraham. OT. He says that Abraham was circumcised in his heart and THEN received the sign of circumcision in his foreskin. A male is circumcised the eighth day. A new week. A new work. Though God finished His work in the flesh in 6 days.

I see you can't explain your theology when it comes to the bloodline of Abraham. That bloodline was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. Not some ideal you hold of some people today. They intermarried among Gentiles to the point they are Gentiles. The priestly order of Aaron is dead. Our Great Priest has arrived. He ever lives to make intercession for us.

Your theology dishonors Jesus Christ.

So many lies in your response.

First. There is New Covenant Theology.
. . .That is Covenant Theology! It is one form of it.

There are just disagreements among Covenant Theologians on the number of Covenants.
"New Covenant Theology" is one view: and look at the last 2 words in its 3-word title: "Covenant Theology". Are you kidding me

There is not one single systematic theology in existence that isn't flawed. Which why I reject them and formed my own. I just believe the Truth.
That is an extreme statement. And an arrogant one. It's like you think you are the only one out of every called person at any seminary who can see truth.

While it may be true that everyone will most likely end up with a slight variation of the existing theological systems, to deny all systems is to say God never used any of the called men who put in all that ground work at any of the seminaries around the world, and only decided to use the special snowflake that is "treasure_unseen".

Seminaries are not all wrong, neither are their systems. I believe the Dispensational seminaries have the majority of their system correct, however they are just stuck in some traditions of men and still conglomerating certain passages fallaciously, while you have the hypers who divide what God does unify.

I have said many times thar the New Birth existed in the OT.
And you continue to ignore John 7:38-39. Do explain to us all what this passage means.
Or ignore it just like you ignore that the Holy Spirit departed from Saul.

There goes "I only believe the Truth, everyone else is wrong except me". If you really believed the truth, you'd shift and correct yourself constantly to align yourself with it. Someone who rarely changes their position during the learning process is usually arrogant and stubborn, and his pride and need to be right supersedes the truth.

There is zero evidence that anyone in the OT was regenerated with a new spirit birth in the spiritual Body of Christ.

I see you can't explain your theology when it comes to the bloodline of Abraham. That bloodline was fulfilled in Jesus Christ. Not some ideal you hold of some people today.
None of this makes any sense whatsoever, it is absent of all logic and reason, and it absolutely does not address Romans 11.

"Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. . . . So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. . . For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. . . . There is neither Jew nor Greek. . . . And if ye be Christ's then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." -Galatians 3:7, 9, 26-29.

I don't see anything in Galatians 3, or anywhere else in the Bible, about a dichotomy of two kingdoms (physical and spiritual) or about an "Israel-Church dichotomy" or two separate destinies, an "eternal destiny for the Gentiles, earthly destiny for the Jews." All that stuff is dispensationalist baloney, not found in the Bible. The Bible teaches that saved Jews and saved Gentiles are one, and share the same destiny: "There shall be one fold, and one shepherd," John 10:16. Saved Jews and Gentiles form one "Israel of God," where "neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision," Galatians 6:15-16. God "hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us," that is, between "the commonwealth of Israel" , and Gentiles, "strangers from the covenants of promise," Ephesians 2:12-16.

It's time for us as fundamentalists to repudiate the dispensationalist untruths from the renegade Anglican priest turned Plymouth Brethren John Nelson Darby and the divorced-and remarried Congregationalist-turned-Presbyterian C.I. Scofield, and just get back to the Word of God.

The problem isn't how I worded it. I worded it just like Paul said it.

I never said a Jew got in because He was circumcised in his foreskin. Which was the seal of the covenant.

The circumcision of the heart is the new birth and the only thing that establishes a true Jew. I believe what Paul wrote. You do not.

treasure_unseen said:
The circumcision of the heart is the new birth

No it's not.

No, "treasure_lost", Paul was quoting Moses:

De 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

And then there's this:

Jer 9:25 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;
26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.

"treasure_lost" has missed the entire point of what Paul is telling the Jew because he, and many others, have been taught on purpose to not "rightly divide" the scriptures and thus the truth is hidden from them.

So, UGC, don't be so hard on them. They are good guys I'm sure, who love the Lord, and try to do right just like we do.

There is no "new birth" in the OT. Yes, I understand it makes it all easier to just lump it all together.

The godly Jews had the "circumcision of the heart" if they obeyed God, and those that didn't were just like Gentile dogs.

Those of us who are saved and in the Body of Christ (Jew or Greek) have the "circumcision of Christ", Col 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

I don't see anything in Galatians 3, or anywhere else in the Bible, about a dichotomy of two kingdoms (physical and spiritual)
Perhaps because you both came very late to this thread and didn't read it.

Please, someone address post #69 and try to argue for this position afterward.

"Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. . . . So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. . . For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. . . . There is neither Jew nor Greek. . . . And if ye be Christ's then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." -Galatians 3:7, 9, 26-29.
All addressed in this thread. Start with trying to twist everything in Post #69 to erase the Physical Kingdom please (that includes Revelation 21).

All that stuff is dispensationalist baloney, not found in the Bible.
How is the ignorance of most Covenant Theologians not embarrassing for them? Again, Post #69.