The Hacker Dictionary Word of the Day!

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:
Word of the Day - July 15. 2014

The Mandell Building

This was an old furniture store which FBCH purchased.  It was located on State Street.  Part of the building was turned into a lounge area where HAC students who were not involved in a Sunday afternoon ministry could spend time. 

Nice job, Smellin, Binaca, Sword, and Prophet.

As is my custom I am standing behind my desk and basking in the glory of our Internet Preacher calling my name as one who does his job and does it well. "Master, it is done as thou hast commanded and yet there is room."

Now on to Shakeys!!

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

The Mandell Building

This was an old furniture store which FBCH purchased.  It was located on State Street.  Part of the building was turned into a lounge area where HAC students who were not involved in a Sunday afternoon ministry could spend time. 

As is my custom I am standing behind my desk and basking in the glory of our Internet Preacher calling my name as one who does his job and does it well. "Master, it is done as thou hast commanded and yet there is room."

Now on to Shakeys!!

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tags/shakeyspizza/interesting/

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

The Mandell Building

Now on to Shakeys!!

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tags/shakeyspizza/interesting/

Precious memories, how they linger!!

Word of the Day - July 22, 2014

Personal Finance

Personal Finance

The class that...

1. Taught me comparative grocery shopping...

2. Taught me the benefit of using coupons when shopping...

3. Gave me a place to take a nap while getting an "A" in class.

RAIDER said:

Personal Finance

The reason many freshman taped "quit" back into their dictionaries. 

RAIDER said:

Personal Finance

The HAC class that was required for all students.  It was a class that could have been very interesting and useful.  Unfortunately, Jim Jorgenson was the teacher when I attended HAC.  See all above comments for accurate evaluation,

*Thankfully when they started requiring this class I had enough credits that I did not have to take it.

Word of the Day - July 23, 2014

Health and Safety Class

RAIDER said:

Health and Safety Class

I have two more words for you... Even more awful. What a total and colossal waste of my time. Makes me mad even now, 20 years later, thinking about it.

Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

Health and Safety Class

I have two more words for you... Even more awful. What a total and colossal waste of my time. Makes me mad even now, 20 years later, thinking about it.

Bro. Tom,

Maybe I just missed it but what were the 2 words you wanted to add?  :D

Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

Health and Safety Class

And just think, We got to pay for the class!

Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

Health and Safety Class

Same here, they instituted that course during the last semester of my senior year. Three years after I had left the bus ministry.......I have to learn how to drive a bus.  They could have made it for any new incoming HACker....but that would have made too much sense. ::)

RAIDER said:

Health and Safety Class

A class at HAC started in the early '80s.  It was originally taught by Bruce Johnson (who was a nice guy).  It majored on driving a bus as well as taking care of your personal vehicle mechanically.  I have no idea why they put the word "Health" in the title.

Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

Health and Safety Class

Tom, it's good to see that we can get you stirred.  :)

Tennessean said:
Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

Health and Safety Class

Bro. Tom,

Maybe I just missed it but what were the 2 words you wanted to add?  :D

lol - I was trying to figure those 2 out as well.  :)