The Hacker Dictionary Word of the Day!

Word of the Day - April 2, 2014

Phoster Club

RAIDER said:

Phoster Club
A place for deadbeat gals to hideout, and get their required visitation in, while the real women of God spend all day in the ghetto, getting hit on by gangbangers.

Anishinaabe

RAIDER said:

Phoster Club

A ministry that gives ladies the opportunity to walk down the aisle and be crowned Soul Winner of the Year.

RAIDER said:

Phoster Club
Witnessing women applauding each other like a tupperware sales meeting for numbers of souls won the week before. 

RAIDER said:

Phoster Club
I hear it is a good place to meet gal-pals, if yer a lady on the d.l.

Anishinaabe

Word of the Day - April 3, 2014

Hacker

RAIDER said:
Word of the Day - April 3, 2014

Hacker

A very unique creature indeed!  A Hacker is not just someone that attended HAC.  The true essence of a Hacker cannot be put into mere words. 

A Hacker is someone who attended HAC and bought into every detail hook, line, and sinker.  They refer to anyone who is not doing what they do, to the level that they are doing it, as a deadbeat.  Their shining badge is when they turn someone in to an authority for any reason they deem fit.  A typical Hacker sleeps through many of his classes, but is up and running when bus route time arrives.  It is typical for a Hacker to take an extra year or two to finish their degree because of failing classes.  White shirts and wing-tip shoes are common on a male Hacker.

HACker...One who crams a 4 year degree into 7 years, due to Financial Withdrawal every other semester.
F.W. is due to shifting income to cover City Baptist kids' tuition, instead of the HACker's own tuition.
Income shifting is a reaction to emotional appeals from his Bus Captain, who learned it from the Division Leader, who learned it from Bro. Ray, who learned it from Bro.Hyles, who learned it from J.Frank Norris, who learned it from Moody.

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
HACker...One who crams a 4 year degree into 7 years, due to Financial Withdrawal every other semester.
F.W. is due to shifting income to cover City Baptist kids' tuition, instead of the HACker's own tuition.
Income shifting is a reaction to emotional appeals from his Bus Captain, who learned it from the Division Leader, who learned it from Bro. Ray, who learned it from Bro.Hyles, who learned it from J.Frank Norris, who learned it from Moody.

Anishinaabe

Nicely done!

RAIDER said:
prophet said:

Anishinaabe

Nicely done!
What, cramming 4 years into 7?
Thanks, I've never been complemented for it before.

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:

Anishinaabe

Nicely done!

Anishinaabe

No, you idiot, your Hacker insight!  :)

HACker, one who still has Q&A at 6:10p.m. on Sun., even though the 15 members who attend on their own ran out of questions years ago.

What is very important is that Bro.Hyles' name is dropped at least once a week.

Anyone who walks in or out at this very important time is "called down" as if they were about to drink poison, or step in front of a train, causing heart palpitations and tooth chipping.

A true HACker threatens to sing in an awful tonedeaf manner until someone asks a question.

Any questioner who forgets to idolize the HHIC(head hacker in charge) enough, gets ridiculed unmercifully.

Anishinaabe

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:

Anishinaabe

Nicely done!

Anishinaabe

No, you idiot, your Hacker insight!  :)
Ok, now I recognize you.

Anishinaabe

This is not a jesting post.
Tom Brennan, and maybe Binacca Chugger will remember Rick Saucie.

Once, when Rick and I traveled with Jack Patterson, Big Jack told us not to "Pick out any Liberal ties".

Poor Rick, he got to HAC, and really was concerned about this.
He asked Bro.Hyles several times "what is a Liberal tie?", and was, of course, ridiculed for it.
He never understood why Bro. Hyles treated him like that.
He had been a gang banger, in Cicero, and had only been saved for a couple of years.

One day he told me that he must not have been meant to be a preacher, and he even brought the Q&A sessions up.  He asked me why Bro.Hyles seemed mad at him.  He knew we had been told not to pick those Liberal ties out, and he wanted clarification.

He got down, left College, figured he could party away his depression, and O.D.' ed leaving a very young widow.

He is one of my favorite people, and I hope we serve together in the Mil.

Anishinaabe

Word of the Day - April 4, 2014

Question & Answer Time

prophet said:
This is not a jesting post.
Tom Brennan, and maybe Binacca Chugger will remember Rick Saucie.

Once, when Rick and I traveled with Jack Patterson, Big Jack told us not to "Pick out any Liberal ties".

Poor Rick, he got to HAC, and really was concerned about this.
He asked Bro.Hyles several times "what is a Liberal tie?", and was, of course, ridiculed for it.
He never understood why Bro. Hyles treated him like that.
He had been a gang banger, in Cicero, and had only been saved for a couple of years.

One day he told me that he must not have been meant to be a preacher, and he even brought the Q&A sessions up.  He asked me why Bro.Hyles seemed mad at him.  He knew we had been told not to pick those Liberal ties out, and he wanted clarification.

He got down, left College, figured he could party away his depression, and O.D.' ed leaving a very young widow.

He is one of my favorite people, and I hope we serve together in the Mil.

Anishinaabe

I remember him well. I had no idea what happened to him. So sad...

RAIDER said:

Question & Answer Time

The greatest entertainment for the experienced collegian. The key was to sincerely encourage a freshman hacker to ask a question which you knew would produce a blow up and then sit back, with some popcorn, and watch the fireworks happen...

Tom Brennan said:
RAIDER said:

Question & Answer Time

The greatest entertainment for the experienced collegian. The key was to sincerely encourage a freshman hacker to ask a question which you knew would produce a blow up and then sit back, with some popcorn, and watch the fireworks happen...

I like your thinking!!

RAIDER said:

Question & Answer Time
When some guy who thought he was the "source of all human knowledge" on everything sought to impart said knowledge on those who believed that that he was that guy.