The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
Here is a thread where you can post your random thoughts.  Need to vent?  Have at it!  Have something stupid to say?  Bring it on!  Have a picture that just needs posting?  Post away!

A thread about nothing..... Is that like a show about nothing? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

YES!!  :)

A big Hacker is just a little Hacker who kept on hacking!

I love the MLB and NBA All Star games.  I hate the NFL Pro Bowl.

My wife was playing with our small dog over the weekend.  The dog stopped running for a couple of seconds and "hacked" a couple of times.  My wife looked at me and said, "I guess you are not the only Hacker".  Stinkin' smart-mouthed woman!!

Sometimes, when I am alone in my office, I belch but don't say "Excuse me."

RAIDER said:
My wife was playing with our small dog over the weekend.  The dog stopped running for a couple of seconds and "hacked" a couple of times.  My wife looked at me and said, "I guess you are not the only Hacker".  Stinkin' smart-mouthed woman!!

I knew I loved her the first time I met her. 

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

I knew I loved her the first time I met her.

Still running your mouth, I see!!

I am glad I am not a Bears fan! Although, true to form, most of the Bears fans around here have them pegged for the Super Bowl already for next year.

BALAAM said:
I am glad I am not a Bears fan! Although, true to form, most of the Bears fans around here have them pegged for the Super Bowl already for next year.
We havent got the O-line fixed.  We have no middle linebacker.  One offensive tool, B.M., is consistent. 
I'd think Minn. is on the rise.  Detroit has potential, Greenbay is solid, Chicago is limping.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

2+2 is 4.  The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.  The pope's a Catholic and the Cubs are gonna swoon in June.......

The Bears will lose to the Packers!

Binaca Chugger said:
2+2 is 4.  The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.  The pope's a Catholic and the Cubs are gonna swoon in June.......

The Bears will lose to the Packers!
For a little while yet, I think. But I was around in the 70's and 80's. I remember Phil Bengsten, Dan DeVine, Linde Infante, Forrest Gregg, and Bart Starr as coaches. What goes around comes around.

Excelsior said:
I feel the need to confess to a secret stash of Binaca.  :eek:

Ok, you have now gone too far!!  Give up the stash!

I once got so ripped on Binaca that I stayed out until 10:45pm.  I nearly missed chapel the next day, I was so wasted.

When I went to senior camp, one of the guys there was a freshman at HAC. We were hiking back to our cabin from some activity, and we passed the girls' cabins. The girls had been swimming, and their bathing suits were hung out on the clotheslines to dry. The Stinkin' HACker told me not to look at the bathing suits hanging on the line because that would cause impure thoughts...