The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

Boomer said:
When I went to senior camp, one of the guys there was a freshman at HAC. We were hiking back to our cabin from some activity, and we passed the girls' cabins. The girls had been swimming, and their bathing suits were hung out on the clotheslines to dry. The Stinkin' HACker told me not to look at the bathing suits hanging on the line because that would cause impure thoughts...

............and it was at that point you saw 300 pound Buffy's one piece hanging on the end of the closeline.  You were instantly cured of impure thoughts for the next 6 months.  :)

RAIDER said:
Boomer said:
When I went to senior camp, one of the guys there was a freshman at HAC. We were hiking back to our cabin from some activity, and we passed the girls' cabins. The girls had been swimming, and their bathing suits were hung out on the clotheslines to dry. The Stinkin' HACker told me not to look at the bathing suits hanging on the line because that would cause impure thoughts...

............and it was at that point you saw 300 pound Buffy's one piece hanging on the end of the closeline.  You were instantly cured of impure thoughts for the next 6 months.  :)
What!  I thought that hammock smelled funny!  Scarred for life, now.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Teri still refuses to join the new FFF until she knows who is in charge.

RAIDER said:

I still love her :)

RAIDER said:

She told me the same thing and I explained to her that the forum was purchased by Jim McMahon. It didn't make any difference. Women can be so stubborn. We are going to have to start some threads about her and she will be forced to come on here and defend herself.

Like, for instance, did you know that Teri and Inviticus are the same people?

(that ought to do it)

aleshanee said:
ghost roaches........ on the fly...    :D

513490_1359169017_large.jpg

ok.. so i;m not a hacker... :-\ ..  but i am the adopted daughter of a 70s era ex-patriot hacker... ;) ..  and you did say we could post pictures...  8)..

btw... have you ever wondered what happened to all that left over binaca when the sales fell off?... ..  . who knew they could put it into big red spray cans?.. . ;D

ALL RIGHT!!! AL IS BACK!!!

Aleshanee I am glad to see you are back, hope all is well with you and your family.

BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:

She told me the same thing and I explained to her that the forum was purchased by Jim McMahon. It didn't make any difference. Women can be so stubborn. We are going to have to start some threads about her and she will be forced to come on here and defend herself.

(that ought to do it)

I always thought that Teri and GG were the same person.  :)

RAIDER said:
BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:

(that ought to do it)

I always thought that Teri and GG were the same person.  :)

Nobody is supposed to know this but, they are identical twins!

RAIDER said:
Boomer said:

Your college sweetheart was there that same week as Boomer, wasn't she? 

Alright, you said this was a place where we could vent, so forgive me for taking advantage of that.  PEOPLE PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE WE AS A CHURCH DON'T KNOW THAT WE NEED TIME FOR HEALING!!!! And about this whole John Wilkerson won't change our church, our church will change him...  WE VOTED THE GUY IN FOR A REASON, WE WANT HIM TO BE OUR PASTOR!!!!!  And finally YOUTH CONFERENCE IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND LIKE WE AREN'T WORKING ON OURSELVES, ITS AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOUNG PEOPLE AND PROMOTE OUR COLLEGE.  Those of you who think you know everything and think of us as evil programmed robots instead of God fearing Christians who have been hurt need to get over your proud assuming garbage and get a heart.  I beg God daily to forgive our church for allowing things to happen that shouldn't have happened and God knows far better than you do what my heart is and what the hearts of the rest of us are at this church so quit making a south of a northbound mule out of yourselves and check the mote in your own eye while I deal with the one in mine.  Pray for us if you want, but quit throwing cursings around while God is teaching our church.  rant ended, thanks for your patience.

Who's throwing cursing around this forum..............I'm glad I missed that post!!!

BroServant7 said:
Alright, you said this was a place where we could vent, so forgive me for taking advantage of that.  PEOPLE PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE WE AS A CHURCH DON'T KNOW THAT WE NEED TIME FOR HEALING!!!! And about this whole John Wilkerson won't change our church, our church will change him...  WE VOTED THE GUY IN FOR A REASON, WE WANT HIM TO BE OUR PASTOR!!!!!  And finally YOUTH CONFERENCE IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND LIKE WE AREN'T WORKING ON OURSELVES, ITS AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOUNG PEOPLE AND PROMOTE OUR COLLEGE.  Those of you who think you know everything and think of us as evil programmed robots instead of God fearing Christians who have been hurt need to get over your proud assuming garbage and get a heart.  I beg God daily to forgive our church for allowing things to happen that shouldn't have happened and God knows far better than you do what my heart is and what the hearts of the rest of us are at this church so quit making a south of a northbound mule out of yourselves and check the mote in your own eye while I deal with the one in mine.  Pray for us if you want, but quit throwing cursings around while God is teaching our church.  rant ended, thanks for your patience.

Wingo??? Is that you?  Just kidding with you Broservant.

I was enjoying reading the fun interaction between the HACkers when this post appeared. Seriously, you must be embarassed or hurting something awful from something that you've read somewhere? You can't control what others say so don't sweat the small stuff in life. It's more important, in the long run, that we take care of what we say and do so that we keep our focus on pleasing our Lord!

Now back to the regularly scheduled program. I think that I heard that Flipflop Teri has decided to quit cheering for Duke's college basketball team, but to instead root for the Tar Heels? Frankly, I'm shocked that anyone would say that about her!  :eek: 

aleshanee said:

ghostroaches_zps0e6247b5.jpg

ok.. so i;m not a hacker... :-\ ..  but i am the adopted daughter of a 70s era ex-patriot hacker... ;) ..  and you did say we could post pictures...  8)..

btw... have you ever wondered what happened to all that left over binaca when the sales fell off?... ..  . who knew they could put it into big red spray cans?.. . ;D

I see "The Devil's Pool Party" Illustrated version has made it to the interweb. 

Personally, I believe Binaca and bug spray are the same thing.  When I was but a wee child, I used Binaca...and it pert near killed me.  PS  My dad's nickname for me was Bugs.  LOL

CONSPIRATOR said:
aleshanee said:

ghostroaches_zps0e6247b5.jpg

ok.. so i;m not a hacker... :- ..  but i am the adopted daughter of a 70s era ex-patriot hacker... ;) ..  and you did say we could post pictures...  8)..

I see "The Devil's Pool Party" Illustrated version has made it to the interweb.
    Cockroaches in Liberty Square.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

BroServant7 said:

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Alright, you said this was a place where we could vent, so forgive me for taking advantage of that.  PEOPLE PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE WE AS A CHURCH DON'T KNOW THAT WE NEED TIME FOR HEALING!!!! And about this whole John Wilkerson won't change our church, our church will change him...  WE VOTED THE GUY IN FOR A REASON, WE WANT HIM TO BE OUR PASTOR!!!!!  And finally YOUTH CONFERENCE IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND LIKE WE AREN'T WORKING ON OURSELVES, ITS AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP YOUNG PEOPLE AND PROMOTE OUR COLLEGE.

For some, life outside the bubble of contentment and security is very, very scary. Fear prompts outbursts such as the one above. Keep taking those wobbly first baby steps, BroServant7. Your eyes are opening....the light is VERY bright and it IS a little scary. But seek and ye shall find.

BroServant7 said:

Now that rant has been pent up for quite a while!  Feel good to get it out? 

Not sure anyone here feels the church laity are "evil programmed robots."  See my rant under "A Challenge to HACkers Everywhere."

This is a public forum for discussion.  As a public forum, you will see varying degrees of disagreement.  Many of the people here were once where you are, once loved the people and policy of that institution, but have been hurt to some degree by the system and would like to see the old church downtown become just that once again, instead of the thing that it has become.  Some people here still hold a lot of resentment or even bitterness.  Don't take it personal - it's just talk among nameless "friends."  Mostly, the talk is a reflection of what we are going through and the changes we have made, the results we have found and how we would like to see our friends and family experience similar changes.  Many different posters will put opinions very differently.  Part of the purpose of this forum is debate.  Debate means different opinions.  If you are hurting so badly right now, that you can't handle hearing harsh reality or hopes for change - don't get on the forum.  That's not an attack, just good advice.

Welcome to the forum!  I look forward to good discussions with you!

and BroServant7, when your eyes are open you will see that if a young person is supposed to go to HAC, then the Holy Spirit is more than capable of leading and guiding that young person. The problem with FBC is the tendency to, in the name of doing the Lord's work, provide a manufactured experience that emotionally manipulates the young people.