The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

The original Wonder Woman, as in comic book form, wore culottes!!! 

Who knew she was a Hackerette.

Jo said:
The original Wonder Woman, as in comic book form, wore culottes!!! 

Who knew she was a Hackerette.

Now this is a blessing!

This is one of those things that you know in your head but don't fully grasp in your mind. I never realized before how many of our well-known forefathers in the 1700's who wrote eloquent articles on freedom, justice, liberty, etc. owned and traded in slaves themselves.

I got a kick out of this one!  From an evangelist: I wanted to send a report about my revival but I couldn't find my selfie stick!

There is a vicious rumor going around about the hac dress code. They are saying that men will be allowed to remove their ties during PE!

BALAAM said:
There is a vicious rumor going around about the hac dress code. They are saying that men will be allowed to remove their ties during PE!

I knew that place was but one step from becoming liberal!!!

I just saw where Jeff Owens said he had preached his 37000th sermon. That equals out to almost 3 sermons a day for nearly 40 years. HAC math needs some work!

Ok, I still wonder about this: Every month Jimmy Swaggart has a shar-a-thon to raise money for their Son Life radio/TV ministries. I have been checking on this for a couple of years  now. Every month they have a goal of around 4,750,000.00. They say this represents what they need for air time and does not include salaries or anything else. He will say we just absolutely have to have it. But.............. They never seem to get above 3.2 million or 3.5 million. Now my question is whether or not they really need this money or if it is just wishful thinking saying we absolutely need it. I am not disputing that they would use it for the gospel ministry but it gets kind of burdensome constantly hearing about absolute needs when it isn't. BTW, I do not support them financially and would have a VERY difficult time supporting any ministry that is militantly pentecostal. And furthermore, Donnie Swaggart is a jerk in my book! IMO

BALAAM said:
I just saw where Jeff Owens said he had preached his 37000th sermon. That equals out to almost 3 sermons a day for nearly 40 years. HAC math needs some work!
HACker math................
Never let it rest...........
Numbers must impress.......
Stay on the quest......
Prove that you are blessed.........

fishinnut said:
BALAAM said:
Stay on the quest......
Here we go again, poems! :'(

16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
BALAAM said:
Stay on the quest......
OK....you asked for it....."Please pardon my poetry."

fishinnut said:
16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
BALAAM said:
Stay on the quest......
OK....you asked for it....."Please pardon my poetry."
I never knew that Marines could be so melodramatic!

How in the world did we manage to do ministries and evangelism all those years ago without cell phone cameras and selfies?

We all have to make a living and work and have some type of job. Why is it; If you are a farmer, factory worker, truck driver, etc. it is just a job. But, if you are a cop, correctional officer, military, etc. you are serving?

BALAAM said:
We all have to make a living and work and have some type of job. Why is it; If you are a farmer, factory worker, truck driver, etc. it is just a job. But, if you are a cop, correctional officer, military, etc. you are serving?

Well, because, it appears from your choices, that "serving" means someone wants to kill you.

Farmers don't usually have that burden.

Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

Well, because, it appears from your choices, that "serving" means someone wants to kill you.

You have never been close to a mean bull!

BALAAM said:

I think that it breaks down by a for profit vs. non-profit or government. You point is well taken that almost all jobs provide needed services to somebody.

BALAAM said:
Twisted said:
BALAAM said:

You have never been close to a mean bull!

Actually, I have.