The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

i just found a bank statement with returned checks from my days at HAC......... ala 1982. In it were checks written to a student for haircuts. Can't post. Identities and closed bank account numbers are involved.

No problem.  Just mail a check to everyone who comments on this post.

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
Here is a thread where you can post your random thoughts.  Need to vent?  Have at it!  Have something stupid to say?  Bring it on!  Have a picture that just needs posting?  Post away!

This thread has been around a while.
Yes, and it is not growing old gracefully!  Especially since the owner QUIT!

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
Here is a thread where you can post your random thoughts.  Need to vent?  Have at it!  Have something stupid to say?  Bring it on!  Have a picture that just needs posting?  Post away!

He didn't quit. He's just passed out on Hacker Island from a Binaxa party.

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:

I cut that word out of my dictionary in 1979!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:

You were awake in Chapel that day!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:

You were awake in Chapel that day!

It was during the Pastor's Study broadcast.

I'm 65 years old.

I have everything I wanted as a teenager. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. And I don't have acne.

Vince Massi said:
I'm 65 years old.

I have everything I wanted as a teenager. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. And I don't have acne.

Living the good life, you are.

Vince Massi said:
I'm 65 years old.

Living the good life, you are.

Retiring to Mexico was a great blessing from God.

I ATTENDED CLEMSON UNIVERSITY!

Okay, it was only one course, but I got "100" in it.

Vince Massi said:
I ATTENDED CLEMSON UNIVERSITY!

Okay, it was only one course, but I got "100" in it.
Give us a big "roar tigers".

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SALLY SWEAT?

No, the name is not a joke. In the 1970's, Sally had a bus route (I think in Curtiss Hudson's church) that grew so large that they had her writing regular columns in The Sword of the Lord. Possibly, it was the largest non-HAC bus route in the US.

Whatever happened to her? Some of HAC's biggest bus route captains later turned against HAC, and some turned against Christ. I have contacted every "Sally Sweat" I can find online, but does anybody know anything about her?

I have an unconfirmed report that her name was "Susan" Sweat, not "Sally." Any info out there?

Vince Massi said:
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SALLY SWEAT?

No, the name is not a joke. In the 1970's, Sally had a bus route (I think in Curtiss Hudson's church) that grew so large that they had her writing regular columns in The Sword of the Lord. Possibly, it was the largest non-HAC bus route in the US.

Whatever happened to her? Some of HAC's biggest bus route captains later turned against HAC, and some turned against Christ. I have contacted every "Sally Sweat" I can find online, but does anybody know anything about her?

This is worthy of a thread of its own............. even in the forum part upstairs.

Vince Massi said:
I have an unconfirmed report that her name was "Susan" Sweat, not "Sally." Any info out there?

There is a Sally Sweat, age 80+, that lives in Atlanta.

There is a Sally Sweat, age 80+, that lives in Atlanta.

See if you can contact her.