The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

A couple days ago I found myself sitting in a hospital surgery waiting  with a relative who's husband had fallen off a 12 foot ladder trying to cut a tree branch with a chainsaw ending up with a severe compound fractured broken leg.

While waiting for the surgery his wife was checking FB comments after posting about his fall. They are public school teachers. Some friend posted, "Sending happy thoughts & good vibes."

I could not really wrap my mind around such a lame attempt at encouragement. I guess these people who have no relationship with God have nothing to offer others but fluff.

Thinking back to my time in Hammond, I went S/winning with deacons, with assistant pastors, with church members & with others students. My wife, who was not a student, went out with Marilyn G most every week.

But not one time did I see JH make an appearance at a S/winning meeting. Not at church S/W, not at Fishermen's Club, college S/W, teen S/W or bus visitation. NOT one time in 4 years did I even hear of him hitting the streets with anyone from the church or college.  ??? ::)

fishinnut said:
Tomorrow will mark 44 years of marriage for the me & the love of my life.
Yes!
c50626d5bc354918fea10c6df5861296.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Enjoying a good book tonight.

I bet you had the Super Bowl on in the background.
You lose. I am a man of my word. The word this year...........boycott.

I did see that the rating were down.
I hope I helped with that. #Istand

Who says building a border wall won't work?

The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.

fishinnut said:
Who says building a border wall won't work?

The Chinese built one over 2,000 years ago and they still don't have any Mexicans.
[emoji41]

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Join the Marine Corps,
You'll love it too.

#happyvalentinesdaytoeveryone

fishinnut said:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Join the Marine Corps,
You'll love it too.